RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

1 ... 567891011 ... 41

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

mp5lng
Ivan wrote
Thanks...I spoke about the adequate reaction of the zombie bots-players
 you're welcome ! i hope i can help you !

Re: Sepia !

twsmith
Love this mod but any chance of getting a toggle for the sepia filter or at least preventing blood loss from changing the filter?  After a few hours of playing I find it a bit hard on the eyes, I think part of that is because I spend so much time with about half my blood depleted.  It's not bad when blood is easily replenished but I feel like most of the time I'm playing in black and white.

Re: Sepia !

donbutaraul69
i don't like to this colors, i prefer normal colors like in factions, please add a mision file without sepia!

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

Steve Zissou
I thought the sepia looked good.  I had to crank up the gamma for the dawn arrival, but it feels more like an apocalypse as the sun comes up.

The sepia disappeared after a while though (with latest v1.2 patch).  I didn't notice when it happened, but I've been playing this current life over 3 or 4 sessions now and have only just noticed it.  Whether it's to do with loading or alt-tabbing I couldn't say.  I've been sniped down to almost no blood a couple of times, but I couldn't really tell if the sepia came back when I ate my way back to full blood again.

Also, the vehicle repair is still a little glitchy.  There's a five second delay before the repair menu appears, and sometimes you have to move away and come back before it will appear at all.  Then other times, it seems to work just fine.  Weird that it plays up like that.  Same with the cook food menu.

One more windscreen glass and my V3S will be zombie proof!

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

Steve Zissou
Correction: If you open the video options and toggle any of the settings back and forth, the sepia returns.

That suggests to me it's related to alt-tabbing, which always seems to reset the video options to default when you tab back in.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
I think 2018 is your best creation so far. Had great firefights from Cerno, where I landed, to Elektro where I deployed tent in woods above town. Bandits are sneaky. Just some questions. I didn't see matches yet and also tents seems to be missing, at least at cerno hospital. I heard tents are no longer part of map in misson file and are henerated by dayz scripts. Maybe missing tents are intentional? Also I am not sure if zeds reacts to AI fire. I got bandits fire at me and zeds not do much. Maybe they all started walk towards source but I am not sure. I think in factions they run towards firing AI. Just wanna thank you. 2018 has perfect atmosphere and I even not leaved coast yet to the north.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Ultrazen
Salut haleks ;),

J'ai remarqué une cassure qui me semble liée a l'ile de Skalisty.. lorsque je choisi cette ile au début et que je m'y parachute, si je m'approche du village et que je fait pop les zombies ,je me rend ensuite a elektro et la plus rien, ni zombis ,loot, ou obstacle sur la route.. j'ai fait de nombreuses fois l’expérience et toujours le même constat c'est vraiment étrange. En revanche si je ne m'approche pas du village et trace ma route, la pas de problèmes. de plus dans ce village je n'ai jamais trouvé un seul loot. j'ai du faire au moins 20 ou 30 essais :) . a la fin j'utilisais le téléporteur de Loky (conscient qu'il pourrait cassé lui même qque chose) mais le même constat. Lié a la metéo ? peut être..

Moin génant il y aussi les survivant docteur qui ne peuvent plus me soigner, pas même le cheat de loky qui ne fonctionne plus..pas bien génant mais voulait te le signaler.

______________________

Hi haleks;)

I noticed a break that seems related to the island Skalisty .. when I chose this island at the beginning and I will parachute if I approach the village and I made pop zombies, I then went to elektro and nothing more, nor zombies, loot, or obstacle on the road .. I have done many times and always experience the same conclusion this is really strange. But if I do not approach me and track my village road, no problems. more in this village I have never found a single loot. I had to at least 20 or 30 tests :). at the end I used the teleporter Loky (broken aware that it might itself qque thing) but the same conclusion. Weather-related? can be ..

Moin annoying there as the surviving doctor who can not take care of me, not even cheat loky that no longer works well .. not annoying but wanted you know.

Report maybe :/

mp5lng
Well Haleks...I don't know if The wooden Crates are supposed to be there but i found one :/

mean while.....i dropped a quick image in here, it's a combination between both mods, it really fits the 2018's atmosphere. I hope you folks use that addon too.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby wrote
I think 2018 is your best creation so far. Had great firefights from Cerno, where I landed, to Elektro where I deployed tent in woods above town. Bandits are sneaky. Just some questions. I didn't see matches yet and also tents seems to be missing, at least at cerno hospital. I heard tents are no longer part of map in misson file and are henerated by dayz scripts. Maybe missing tents are intentional? Also I am not sure if zeds reacts to AI fire. I got bandits fire at me and zeds not do much. Maybe they all started walk towards source but I am not sure. I think in factions they run towards firing AI. Just wanna thank you. 2018 has perfect atmosphere and I even not leaved coast yet to the north.
Thanks man!
About your questions :
I think the tents at the Tcherno hospital have been removed in DayZ 1.8 - I'm not sure though, seen as I didn't play online for a long time. I'll check the dayz changelogs; but I don't see any other reasons : those tents are generated along with junk & roadblocks and those spawn just fine.
As for the zed reaction to gunshot, the thing is (in both Factions & 2018) zeds can hear the player from quite far compared to AI gunshots. Right now zeds won't hear AI gunshots further than 100 meters.
I guess I could increase that value, but it will make it really difficult to keep AI alive, and bandits will most likely spend their time running from zeds rather than engaging targets. :/
And matches are there all right, although they're not super common. ;)

Ultrazen wrote
I noticed a break that seems related to the island Skalisty .. when I chose this island at the beginning and I will parachute if I approach the village and I made pop zombies, I then went to elektro and nothing more, nor zombies, loot, or obstacle on the road .. I have done many times and always experience the same conclusion this is really strange. But if I do not approach me and track my village road, no problems. more in this village I have never found a single loot. I had to at least 20 or 30 tests :). at the end I used the teleporter Loky (broken aware that it might itself qque thing) but the same conclusion. Weather-related? can be ..

Moin annoying there as the surviving doctor who can not take care of me, not even cheat loky that no longer works well .. not annoying but wanted you know.
Well I'm totally confused :/
I tend to begin the game on Skalisty and never had any issue so far... I honestly don't know what's happening right there. :/
As for the medics, they can only heal broken legs, they're not supposed to give your blood back.

mp5lng wrote
Well Haleks...I don't know if The wooden Crates are supposed to be there but i found one :/

mean while.....i dropped a quick image in here, it's a combination between both mods, it really fits the 2018's atmosphere. I hope you folks use that addon too.
Yes wooden crates are supposed to spawn, why shouldn't they? ^^
And Fedus 'addon is perfect for this release - the extra enterable buildings are a gift when it snows! ;)

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
Yep I am probably out of luck for matches yet. Tents are there in 1.8.0.3 Dayz. Dunno whats wrong. Not biggie anyway. At 2018 they all will be destroyed anyway. So my big matches hunt is about to begin. Need find car so I can move tent base more inland.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

donbutaraul69
Haleks , can you make a version without sepia? or how can i disactivate?
P.S: It is possible to add the epoch building system?

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

Steve Zissou wrote
That might be the color desaturation on low blood causing some issues.
I just found out how to turn it off, will see if it solves the problem.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
Confirm. Only Empty tin can from spaghetti seems work so far to boil water. Soda cans no go.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Changelog for a small update incoming :

v1.3
Fixed RPT error spam when using JSRS.
Fixed food & temp depleting during intro.
Removed color desaturation on low blood.
Added option to turn ON/OFF the color filter.
Lowered ammo spawn chances for a few civilian buildings.

I'll see if I can fix the tin can issue to boil water, eventhough I don't know where to start looking on this one! >_<

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

VodkaEagle
Where can I download the newest updates? o.o I have v1.1 and I was going to download yesterday's update, but IDK where it is.
<Life is only an hour. After that hour, life begins>

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Haleks
VodkaEagle wrote
The download link is in the install instructions.
I'll put a more visible one when I upload v1.3 ;)

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

mp5lng
VodkaEagle wrote
Where can I download the newest updates? o.o I have v1.1 and I was going to download yesterday's update, but IDK where it is.
It's the same file in the Instructions section, every time a new update comes out it takes the place of the formal one ;)

Edit : HAH ! two posts for one question :D

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
I think another bug possibly. After several save/load my tent missing Rest option. I don't remember if this happened with first load or later. I slept before I first loaded save game.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

ataribaby
Hmm, tent also missing pack option too.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Haleks
ataribaby wrote
Hmm, tent also missing pack option too.
Might be the self_actions being broken?
Can you still pick up/extinguish flares?

EDIT : The boil water action not working correctly might be fixed in 1.3.
1 ... 567891011 ... 41