RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

1 ... 45678910 ... 41

Re: Sepia !

mp5lng
Above wrote
In my opinion, you should remove it completely. And put the script in the cheat menu, for the people that wants it.
I like that idea :D and i personally like this combination, a damn good one :D always liked it since the beginning of Daizy 2017

Re: Sepia !

mp5lng wrote
Above wrote
In my opinion, you should remove it completely. And put the script in the cheat menu, for the people that wants it.
I like that idea :D and i personally like this combination, a damn good one :D always liked it since the beginning of Daizy 2017

Yeah, that's a good color filter.

Also, Haleks. How did you end up fixing the zombies? It seems like I still got the problem. All thought during the same "launch". I run on only 4 gig ram until friday, though. Some/one of my sticks were faulty.

Things

mp5lng
Hi Haleks, i took a little trip from Berezino down to Chernarus, after 5 failed landing tries of course XD and i ended up killing a bunch of Bandits while running, no Murdrers though :p There are few things i noticed during the run and here they are :
--Ghouls are a damn serial killers, they kill NPCs fairly easy which is good for me :D but they are easy to kill for me too :/ so far I killed 4 of them without getting touched at all, so i think they need YOU to upgrade them.
--Canned food, Soda drinks, Bandages, Painkillers, makarov & shotguns ammo are all easy to be found around, at a point i had to stop looking for food, there was plenty of it, not from dead NPCs but from the loots spawns, so the loot table might need another look.
--Loot spawns are a little late for me, it might be the computer, and i'm not new to Daizy so i think it's not only me, and i do not drive around, i just run and walk.
--So far no survivors found, not even dead, I think it was your idea making them Loners :D i like it though, so don't waste your time on it unless you wanted to play with it :D

Re: Things

Steve Zissou
It'd be cool to have the option of boiling canteen water at a fireplace if you have an empty tin can in your inventory (to prevent sickness).  I'm sure that used to be in an older patch of the original mod way back.  Maybe they took it out because I don't remember seeing it in later patches, or maybe I was just playing on non-hive servers too long.

And I agree about the food and drink being too abundant.  It's nice, but maybe drop it down to around 50-60% of current spawn values?  Although, I did find that matches and car wheels were extremely hard to find.  Wheels are the one vehicle part you need lots of.  Only need one engine, body and fuel tank per vehicle, but 4-6 wheels.  Always end up with too many of the former and not enough of the latter.

Re: Things

Haleks
I edited the food spawn chances for the loot tables & survivor loot. ;)

@Steve Zissou : The 'boil water' feature is already included & working. :/
Do you mean that it doesn't work on your game?
As for the wheels, there spawn chance is already higher than any other repair part - I guess it was bad luck... ^^

EDIT : the update 1.2 should be available later this afternoon!

Re: Things

Ultrazen
Haleks wrote
@Steve Zissou : The 'boil water' feature is already included & working. :/
Do you mean that it doesn't work on your game?
I noticed that the boiling water does not work with all the empty cans! ? .. A check

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

vinhlap
Haleks, for the next update, can you spawn more bandits & survivors ?
So boring if hide, run and flee away from zombies.

Get more challenging and shooting action, special when you update "Zombie can attack AI".
It will a real "survival war"

Re: Things

Ultrazen wrote
Haleks wrote
@Steve Zissou : The 'boil water' feature is already included & working. :/
Do you mean that it doesn't work on your game?
I noticed that the boiling water does not work with all the empty cans! ? .. A check
That's probably it. I guess it's a config issue, but I took a quick look and I don't see how to fix that right now.
I'll probably put aside this little problem for now, and try to fix it later.

I'm currently running the last tests on v1.2; should be ready in a few hours.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

vinhlap wrote
Haleks, for the next update, can you spawn more bandits & survivors ?
So boring if hide, run and flee away from zombies.

Get more challenging and shooting action, special when you update "Zombie can attack AI".
It will a real "survival war"
I don't think I'll change the AI spawns : I kinda like the way it is rignt now. From the start I wanted 2018 to be harsher than Factions, but also quieter. I think that the solitude feeling, the derelict cities being (most of the time) abandonned to the zombies, are more suiting to a post-apocalyptic world.

That being said, all the latest fixes & features made for 2018 will be applied to the next update of DaiZy Factions.

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

Иван
Do to the zombies attacked by bandits-survivors and address their shots,and ALL mod cool...only it's not enough

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

mp5lng
"Иван"
Я не знаю, если переводчик правильно работал для меня, но для вас .... это совершенно перепутались, попробуйте повторно сообщению его снова.

Re: Things

Steve Zissou
Haleks wrote
@Steve Zissou : The 'boil water' feature is already included & working. :/
Do you mean that it doesn't work on your game?
Ah, I tested it with the "original" empty tin can (the one without any wrapper) and it worked fine.  I must've tried it the first time with an empty can from a tin of pork that I ate.

Lurvely.  :)

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Ultrazen
Haleks wrote
Tks Haleks ,

I test it immediately, I waited impatiently ;)

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

donbutaraul69
thanks for update Haleks i will try right now, how can i make snow?
P.S: for the next update can you add the epoch building system?

Awesome ! Thanks Haleks
A lot of change, can't wait to play!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Steve Zissou
Haleks wrote
That warm fuzzy feeling when you find your first CZ 550.

Awesome work Haleks.  The vehicle repair/refueling works really well.

And the warming yourself indoors is a godsend when you first start.  That first 30-60 minutes is pretty intense.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

Ultrazen
waouuu, the difficulty goes up a level :) hard to keep his friends alive in the city but I like it, you must think carefully before asking them to shoot .. I recruited a medic, but it can only treat my fractures: (..

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [31/01/2014 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Ehm....I have to say this......after landing horribly I made it to Elektro, found a tent, pitched it at the store and slept for 7 hours, woke up and started looting few buildings, after 10 minutes I ended up with an Enfield and about 20 mags for it :/ the Enfield mags are so common, I find a mag in 1 out of 3 loot spawns, I hope this did not present me as a critical dude :/
And another thing......those textures are so great ! Thumb Up for fedus_87 for the great job with that ! I hope you Haleks put it on the Recommended addons list :D

Good Job Buddy !

Re: РЕЛИЗ : DaiZy 2018

Ivan
Thanks...I spoke about the adequate reaction of the zombie bots-players
1 ... 45678910 ... 41