RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

1234 ... 6

RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1kkez0hqz3lo95m

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mlrw6j86jec4e25 NO AI version (NO AI mean NO AI this time, AkA no survivors either).

http://www.dayzplus.com/showthread.php?543-DayZ-Changelog DayZ+ changelog!

The guy who made DayZ+ removed alot of weapons from the loot table, I will make an update later on where I add all DayZ weapons back, and some of the ArmA2/OA weapons. I added AS50 now to have at least 1 50 cal.

What's in this mission?

- All the DayZ+ features. (Ability to build bases and stuff with scrapmetal and other items, new skins and weapons etc etc).

- Bandits got a random backpack/rifle/handgun/tool (NVG's, rangefinders, compass etc etc).

- Vehicle spawns.

- Random tent spawns.

- Bandits might drop items for basebuilding in a future update.

- All the new skins/weapons spawns and works properly.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download DayZ Commander if you don't have it.
2. Download DayZ+
3. Replace the dayz_code + dayz_anim from my upload.
4. Add the mission file to your ArmA OA missions folder.
5. Make a shortcut with "-mod=@DayZ+" in the parameters.

Credits for the SP mission: DayZ_SP, Niceonegunit, AboveDayZ, Fedus_87, Unknown, ZedHunter.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

fedus_87
Administrator
this takes advantage of some construction scripts is what is meant by base building you can use industrial loot such as wire fence, scrap metal, wood pile Ect. to build numerouse structures.

current changelog

Thanks, I forgot to add the changelog. Lolz. I will add it to the mainpost too.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

fedus_87
Administrator
the construction is not working fully you can construct the item then it turns into a tent icon then when you try to place the item as you would a tent it doesnt do anything.

i hope you can get this fixed i have faith in you. i hope to awake to it working

and almost forgot the most important thing there is a baseball you can throw in the loot table.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

solutiongames
Very nice work on this guys. I'm definitely going to try this and post feedback before the end of today.

UPDATE: I seem to be getting this error at the main menu:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SantaSoldier.scope'.

I'm currently using DaiyZ 1.7.4.4+ code with the mission file.

That's why I'm providing a working dayz_code. I will add instructions, kinda forgot.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

fedus_87 wrote
the construction is not working fully you can construct the item then it turns into a tent icon then when you try to place the item as you would a tent it doesnt do anything.

i hope you can get this fixed i have faith in you. i hope to awake to it working

and almost forgot the most important thing there is a baseball you can throw in the loot table.

I will look into it, the only thing I manage to builld was the ladder. And you can obviously not put that wherever. So I just ignored it. Kinda strange that you can make the items, if you can't put them up. I tried to find a site where you can see how to build shit, but couldn't find anything. Gonna see if I can get it to work fully.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

AzzaR4
Im having the same problem, Items are comming up with tent icons once put together and I cant seem to construct them either...not sure whats going on but im sure it can be fixed :D

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

AzzaR4 wrote
I think they're meant to have the tent icon tbh. However the "items" beeing broken will be looked into. =)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

AzzaR4
Here is a link to a list of items and how to build them (Items Needed)

http://www.dayzplus.com/showthread.php?546-DayZ-Constructable-Items

The "recipies" work but im having the issue as you all ready know on placing the items.
Just thought you guts might of wanted to have a look if you havn't already

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

AzzaR4
*guys...woops sorry

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Thanks, I had no clue how to build stuff until now. I will start fishing in the code now.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

EliteWalrus
yeah when i try to build nothing happens

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

EliteWalrus wrote
yeah when i try to build nothing happens

I know. As I said before, I'll look into this. :P

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
this is the issue i am running into, it starts just fine and i can play for as long as i like, when i quit it will save as normal but the issue im having is, when i go back and click resume it will start to load then come up with an error, "you can not play/edit this mission due to deleted content caplants, caroads, carocks, and lae_cnp_com" i have reinstalled it and i get the same thing, i do have the lost key installed i dont know if that has anything to do with it. any help?

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

AzzaR4
I cant say I have that issue, but I dont have the lost key installed either...maybe try it without that and see how you go...I only have the one issue but its neither here nor there atm. Good Luck with the issue but if that doesnt work then im not sure, sorry

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
ok thank you im going to try it without it

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
ok i think i got that issue worked out. how would i use cars and different outfits that i downloaded from armaholic in this mod? yes i know a noob question lol

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87 wrote
Just install the mod like you installed DaiZy, and add the parameters to your shortcut. And then spawn them in with Loki's Lost Key.