RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

randr28
cool thanks for the fast reply
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

do u think u would be able to make it so when u die your body and items stay so u can go back and get them later
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Randr28 wrote
cool thanks for the fast reply
No worries, sorry for the lack of attention on this mission. I'm working on about 6 missions atm.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Raposa
When you arrive in a town, or at the airport, there are two "allies" of anything that starts shooting at you  :S

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Raposa wrote
When you arrive in a town, or at the airport, there are two "allies" of anything that starts shooting at you  :S

Yes, that's how the friendly scripts work right now. :P I will look at it.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Xerxes
Keep up the nice work on these projects.....I find them them to be quite enjoyable

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Raposa
It really is a very nice mod  =)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Raposa wrote
It really is a very nice mod  =)

Thank you guys! :D

I just need to fix the construction thing. D: I've been messing with to much other stuff. D:

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

speaker-60
cant wait for the buildables to be working, would you concider adding in the skins from the dayz 2017 veriation more so because there are more female skins as at the moment there is only one skin for female :(

are you going to add other features like the respawning, day/night cycle, refuling scripts

 iv always thought it would be cool to have the player/ai that is killed by a zombie turned in to a zombie. the very idea that zombies could be wondering around with a pack full of loot and maybe a holstered weapon, would add a new dynamic to looting zombies. having ai killed by a zombie and turned in too zombies would be cool but a start would to be to have bandit/survivers zombies spawned with random loot just wondering around among normal zombies would add diversity to zeds as i beleave there is aready a zombie face texture for players(id like to see female zeds as there dosnt seem to be any at all and better textures for the zeds - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0qQrYNSKLY there amazing textures makes the zombies fit the part better)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

speaker-60 wrote
[...]

Hello, I do not know about 2017 skins, simply because it is from another mod (wich can indeed be downloaded here too!) :)

However, I will add the respawn scripts, the timecycle and the refuel script. :)

I wanna have the missions as close to the MP as possible (apart from the "MOD" missions I've made). The zombie idea is awesome, I could perheps release something "special" with that in that case. But I wanna keep the retail DL as MP-like.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

Jordan
I got the mod and in the upper left corner it says @DayZ+ but I don't know how to construct items can anyone help me out. Thanks :)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

Jordan wrote
I got the mod and in the upper left corner it says @DayZ+ but I don't know how to construct items can anyone help me out. Thanks :)

This comment section will help you alot. Especially older comments. ;-)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

Jordan
lol So its broken???

Yes, as for now. :<

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

speaker-60
Its basicly the female skins im after, i understand that most of the female/npc skins from arma are unable to use backpacks and weapons part from the the one skin that is already being used. With the 2017 mod iv seen atleast a couple of female skins that can use backpacks and weapons so i just wondered if you could add the extra female skins to the female list instead of just having the one.

Also 2017 dose have some newly made backpacks and cars that are more used and rundown i thought it would be cool to have these used packs and cars more commonly found and have the vanilla/newer looking packs and cars more rare to find so all the things in the world looks more used and ditched by previous survivers. could be cool for a seperate mission anyway

For the zombie part, i just wondered why there was never any fallen zombie survivers/bandits it just makes sence to see a fallen surviver wondering aimlessly around with a holstered rifle on its back wile your there holding a hatchet thinking hmmm i could do with that rifle :P

Anyway im loving your missions there great fun thanks for making them :)

[...]

Thank you for your comment. As for the "main release", I will keep it MP-like. But there's always a spot for side-releases with mods. I'm not entirely sure how to arm zombies, or have them equipped with guns. This is nothing I've looked into yet, but I will look at it at some point. I'm working on another mission atm, though. I will fix this one up aswell.

As for the vehicles, this mission will have the new "vehicle system". There will be alot more cars, with less spawnchance. Finding a car however, wont be hard at all.

Thank you so much, I'm glad people enjoy'em! :)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

speaker-60
i look forward to future updates :)

i just thought it would be a cool feature that no dayz mission has had, to have dead survivers loaded with a gun some ammo and a backpack ready for you kill and take(obviously these new zombies cant use any of the stuff its just to show there were survivers once like you!)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

speaker-60 wrote
i look forward to future updates :)

i just thought it would be a cool feature that no dayz mission has had, to have dead survivers loaded with a gun some ammo and a backpack ready for you kill and take(obviously these new zombies cant use any of the stuff its just to show there were survivers once like you!)
I totally like the idea, it's dancing on the fact that you'd gear up quite fast, though. That's the fun part (imo) to stay with bad weaponry until you get up noth. That's 1 thing I've also been working on, have people equipped with enfields/DB shotguns in cherno/along the coast. And then make the AI up north have better weapons. (What I had in the script I tried was enfield, DB shotgun, remington, AK74, Winchester and w/e low-tier gun there is. And they'd have Alice pack at best. =)

I will start messing with that again. But I'm working on a Chernarus MOD/Wasteland release. This is deffo my second thing to fix up.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

speaker-60
i suppose you could have them really rare or have the loot thay spawn with a grade lower then the normal loot around you wich would explain why thay wernt strong enough to stay alive lol i guess you could have the majority spawn with starting gear and maybe a few extra items and have really rare more geared zombies.

im shore theres a few methods of doing it eather way i look forward to see what you come up with :)

i like the idea of having to go north for better stuff, gives a purus to travel the map more :P

im not shore what might of been achieved in the dayz plus but do zombies still run through the things you construct?

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

speaker-60 wrote
i suppose you could have them really rare or have the loot thay spawn with a grade lower then the normal loot around you wich would explain why thay wernt strong enough to stay alive lol i guess you could have the majority spawn with starting gear and maybe a few extra items and have really rare more geared zombies.

im shore theres a few methods of doing it eather way i look forward to see what you come up with :)

i like the idea of having to go north for better stuff, gives a purus to travel the map more :P

im not shore what might of been achieved in the dayz plus but do zombies still run through the things you construct?
Yes, I like your thinking. The hard part would make SOME zombies spawn with random loot. I think the code is built to equip them all. This is DayZ code to edit, and not the actual mission file. Wich makes it alot harder, and limited. ;p

I haven't played DayZ+ myself, yet. But what I heard is that the zombies are ALOT harder. I think they fixed alot of the zombie glitches too. But I'm not sure.
123456