RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

TechnoScrabble
If there's any way I can help, let me know.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

bloohb
What are you specs?

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

My specs?

Dual core, GTX 360 and 8g of RAM.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Flintlock
I like this release, really fun, bandits for some reason have loads of gear which takes the fun out of scavenging, but other than that and the building bug this is awesome. Are you still looking into that construction bug by the way? Its really annoying because I wanted to make a fort in cherno like in multiplayer :L

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Ryan
Got this Working now :p, sadly the building items does not work. Couldn't you just re-write that part of the file? i'm no good with tech

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Ryan wrote
Got this Working now :p, sadly the building items does not work. Couldn't you just re-write that part of the file? i'm no good with tech

I could, but since we already got a Chernarus mission with even better building scripts, many of the skins. And an asston of improvements, I see no point in it!

The BreakingPoint singleplayer do have the same kinda system, but way better (and working). Aswell as a loooong list of improvements and other goodies. (Bandits loadout for instance).