RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

Np man. :-)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
when i call in reinforcements (survivor) then come in with no weapon, is there a way for me to give them a weapon? (i dont got the lost key, for some reason its giving me issues not letting me resume play)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

random guy
do you think you can make a mission like this but the day night cycle takes 24 mins

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

random guy
Put the weapon in their backpack, then hit "m". go to units. find the survivor. click gear. open backpack and move to inventory... you can also use this to make them drop there guns for you :)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
ok great thank you

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
odd they dont got backpacks, any other tips? thanks for the help

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

random guy
oh that sucks... if there is a way to get them to stand still, maybe telling them to go somewhere, then you might be able to put the gun on the ground under them. then go to their gear and see if you can pick it up..... that all I can think of:(

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
ok ill give it a shot, thanks for responding.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

random guy
if it doesn't work let me know i have a solution that will for sure work

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

fedus_87
hey redpattics i think you may have some bigger issue's than you think i replied to your post on my namalsk 2017 thread about being invisible in 3rd person. have you gotten that fixed yet?

all missions around here should have backpacks on all AI bandits and survivors so it really sounds like you may have some missing files either OA or regular arma 2 files. meaning you may not be up to date in those files.

have you ever played online multiplayer dayz or are you using something like a torrented copy and just playing singleplayer?

if you would like to post a more detailed desription of your install i would be more than happy to help you out.

if you can post a pic of your main menu in game it would help a ton i can tell you alot just by seeing a screen of you main menu if you dont know the details of your install.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
yeah i was playing dayz online for quite some time never had any issues, the invisible thing i didnt figure out, the other maps seam to work just fine tho. ill post a picture of the main menu, i downloaded arma 2 and OA from there website.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
how do i upload a photo on here?

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

fedus_87
Administrator
just upload it to an image hosting service and provide the link it will be best that way since the forums only allow 750x750 so it will be hard to read the text so if you could upload it to something like imagur, photobucket, imageshack, flickr or whatever you like better.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer, cant resume play

redpattics87
ok i got the whole invisible thing worked out idk what i did, just cant seam to get the backpacks on survivors. oh well not a big deal im not going to worry about it, maybe ill find some friendlys in game

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Raposa
Woow!! Very nice.

It's bug or I'm even noob, I can not put builds = /

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Raposa wrote

Everyone has been commenting on this, I got alot on my list now. But I will look into/and fix this ASAP! :)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Raposa
Thank you.

This SP is undoubtedly one of the best I've ever played.

Thanks, glad you liked it! If I can get the items to work properly, I'll add the respawn script + timecycle too.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

randr28
does it go night time by it self
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: RELEASE: DayZ+ singleplayer

Yes, but not all SP missions got the new timecycle script (wich makes 24 hours become 24 minutes).

However, this is likely to be added when the items are fixed.

As for now, it's a 24 hours cycle, just like IRL and multiplayer. =)
123456