RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

1 ... 268269270271272273274 ... 276

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

raulphsarona
i cant craft plywood .-., it does not even show it in the list of choices to build when i rightclick a woodpile

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

raulphsarona
and also i cant cook food even when i have fire and have raw meat in inventory

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Eric the Viking
raulphsarona wrote
i cant craft plywood .-., it does not even show it in the list of choices to build when i rightclick a woodpile
As well as the toolbox/hatchet/crowbar you might also need the entrenching tool.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Eric the Viking
Above wrote
EDIT: I've now installed Namalsk and tried it, it launches properly. Are you sure you downloaded all the Namalsk files? It is completely seperate to the other BreakingZero versions.
@Above can you please repeat the steps you used to get Namalsk working? I spawn in without a character model, no zeds or loot. I've tried using the .741 & .75 Namalsk files from DZC.

Please help. I'm not adverse to offering sexual favors if necessary....

I'm having no problems with the Breaking Zero Chernarus / Taviana versions (God, Tavi is beautiful - these are damn near works of art, so much crammed into one mod)

The Namalsk release share the same instructions as the other releases.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Eric the Viking
Above wrote
The Namalsk release share the same instructions as the other releases.
Oh, ok. It's just that here....

Above wrote
EDIT: I've now installed Namalsk and tried it, it launches properly. Are you sure you downloaded all the Namalsk files? It is completely seperate to the other BreakingZero versions.
...you say we need to download the Namalsk files but your mod already contains all of these files.

Nevermind, I'll figure it out.

Thanks.

No, the Namalsk files come with it. What I meant was did he download the whole Namalsk release, not just the update.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

raulphsarona
i cant build anything at all :S, i have all the tools i need (crowbar/hatchet/toolbox/Etool/matches/knife),
when i right click the woodpile  and click anything in the list of buildings , it doesnt build , no message or anything , it does nothing (i have the materials too)

P.S: i cant cook food even when there is fire and i have raw meat in inventory

and also what do you mean by plywood and workbench? .-. i am severely Confused because there are no recipes for that in the game, all i can do with the wood i got from a tree is craft buildings right away, those recipes you mentioned are from epoch?? and i believe this single player mod does not have that? im having a hard time base building , or should i say hard time trying to figure out how to actually build something in this mod :(

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

raulphsarona wrote
and also what do you mean by plywood and workbench? .-. i am severely Confused because there are no recipes for that in the game, all i can do with the wood i got from a tree is craft buildings right away, those recipes you mentioned are from epoch?? and i believe this single player mod does not have that? im having a hard time base building , or should i say hard time trying to figure out how to actually build something in this mod :(

The building spawn menu is inaccurate if you're playing "DayZ X", as the Epoch building system haven't been introduced yet.

And I'll look into the cooking glitch, and see if I can work it out. I have an idea, I fixed it before.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

raulphsarona
Thanks Man, i really appreciate it, from all the singleplayer mods, this is one i have played the longest so far, its interesting, keep up the work

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Redninja52
I hope he add the base building

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

iliketastypie

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the DayZ X mod you wanna play.
2. Move @DayZX to your OA directory, from the downloaded addons folder.
3. Move any of the missions to your mission folder.
4. Make a shortcut from your beta patch and add -mod=@DayZX to the launchparameters.
5. Play

Without wanting to seem ungrateful, these instructions don't work.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Rabidgerbil
I can assure you it does work.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

dannywaugh1
Hi above. I. Been a way for a while. Just want to ask if and when the building be system will be added.

Thank you for the great work.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

dannywaugh1 wrote
Hi above. I. Been a way for a while. Just want to ask if and when the building be system will be added.

Thank you for the great work.
First of all, welcome back. Secondly, nice logo man I really like it.

I don't know, to be honest with you. I kinda lost interest in ArmA 2, and GTA V came out recently. A game I've been waiting for since 2013.

I still do wanna start working on the ArmA 3 mod again, but I honestly don't know when and how I'm gonna find the motivation.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

BossMann
Above wrote
and GTA V came out recently. A game I've been waiting for since 2013.
You're making up for all that lost time... 200 hours already (and I bet you aren't even bored) :P

And the mods, oh boy, can I not wait for addition mods. The script mods are great, but when all the custom vehicles that were made for GTA IV get ported across it is going to be modding mayhem as far as i'm concerned.
Cheers, BossMann

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

dannywaugh1
Cheers. Made it using gimp 2.0.

I understand motivation is key after all.

I know breaking zero mod had building in but I couldn't get walls or floors to be the same level, they always were at different heights and the timer that was on to place a wall or floor was annoying lol
I couldn't for the life of me work out how to make them at the same height.

Also do you mean arma 3 dayz mods? That will be great as a single player with base building.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

COOL CANADIAN
The reason why you can't make doors the same level as floors (if you mean like snap on) the building system doesn't let you "Snap it on" you just have to hope for the best!

also if you have any kind of weapon equiped in your hands and you're not ready to place the item just fire your weapon, even though you do have to wait so long to "exit combat" you don't have to wory about screwing up too much.

and for arma 3 i don't think it works any more, just ask Above about that... but i do know Dayz X doesn't work for arma 3

good luck!

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

BossMann wrote
Above wrote
and GTA V came out recently. A game I've been waiting for since 2013.
You're making up for all that lost time... 200 hours already (and I bet you aren't even bored) :P

And the mods, oh boy, can I not wait for addition mods. The script mods are great, but when all the custom vehicles that were made for GTA IV get ported across it is going to be modding mayhem as far as i'm concerned.

Yeah, tell me about it.

It is getting a bit repetative in singleplayer (I can't currently play GTA:O), but mods have kept it rolling. I might also start making some simpler mods for GTA later down the line. I'm already experimenting with some stuff.
1 ... 268269270271272273274 ... 276