RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

1 ... 270271272273274275276

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

COOLCANADIAN
is it true Above.... do you play GTA V PC???

because i saw you in the comments section for a fuel mod :)
COOLCANADIAN

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

COOLCANADIAN
Crazycool you can not raise lower, turn etc any of the building things Above still hasn't added them in yet

sorry

:)
COOLCANADIAN

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Slaiine
Please update this mod...please.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Whatever
Above wrote

DayZ X is based on Haleks's FACTIONS release. I've removed most features, such as friendly AI and what not. And "rebuilt" it to be DayZ X (an updated version of BreakingZero). That being said, Haleks spent alot of time fixing glitches and getting 1.8.0.3 playable.

I've also used the DayZero replacement addons, wich opens up buildings and replaces wreck models.

I will also be using the Epoch building system, later on. Therefor, the building supplies in the cheat menu wont work, obviously.

Do you have any ideas for DayZ X? Post them!

Upcomming changes + changelog:
Upcomming changes:

- Automatic lootcycle.
- Epoch building system.
- ?

Update 0.1 changes:

- Fixed addtoBack options.
- Added the baseball bat to more buildings.
- Set up a proper heli crash loot table.
- Added the fishing pole to the loot table.
- Moved all .50 cal's to Heli Crash. (Lapua still spawns in Military Special).
- Removed take clothing function (skins spawn everywhere anyways).
- NVG's got a higher chance to spawn in heli crashes, but does spawn in Military Special.
- Added better loot coords to more buildings.
- Lootcycle triggered by sleeping in a tent (automatic in the next update, I just solved it fast).
- Made a minor adjustement to the color filter.

                                                                  OLDER RELEASES!

BreakingZero [1.8] [Update 3.5] (Chernarus/Podagors) Download: Mirror 1. Mirror 2.

Chernarus/Podagorsk update 3.8 Download.

BreakingZero [1.8] [Update 3.5] (Taviana) Download: Mirror 1. Mirror 2.

Taviana update 3.7 Download.

BreakingZero [1.8] [Update 3.6] (Namalsk) Download: Mirror 1. Mirror 2.

Namalsk update 3.7 Download.

I HIGHLY suggest using this addon! (Makes AI way more like players).

                       1.7.6 Singleplayer.  OLD
Without the building scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ng8n175e1euw1az
WITH the building scripts: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mvn6lud2begbhf2
WITHOUT CHEATMENU: http://www.mediafire.com/?nyp0ujak179nd4m
Without Timecycle http://www.mediafire.com/?6dsbyn92xc726pv

1.7.5.1
   OLD
http://www.mediafire.com/?56g8ccj287edaff. Colab with Fedus!

1.7.4.4    OLD
http://www.mediafire.com/?1smx93gbda0l9qt Regular WITH AI.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m0cz1bd6tkl2nmd WITHOUT AI.
INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download the DayZ X mod you wanna play.
2. Move @DayZX to your OA directory, from the downloaded addons folder.
3. Move any of the missions to your mission folder.
4. Make a shortcut from your beta patch and add -mod=@DayZX to the launchparameters.
5. Play

 CREDITS: Above, Fedus_87, Haleks, Niceonegunit, DayZ_SP, Unknown, and ZedHunter, the DayZero community + the Breaking Point community!

All the 1.8.0.3 fixes were made by Haleks.
Deploy bike script: Jukki
Self bloodbag script: Krixes
The building system: The Epoch guys.
Hello Above,

I have one problem with DayZ X - the 10rnd m107 ammo is not working. Got the M107 from the AI, I hit the zombies or NPCs with M107, I see the blood hit, and they dont die. It's as if it isnt making damage. What could be the problem and can it be fixed? I checked it even with spawned M107 from Loki and Kron option and it still isnt making damage. The m107 rounds seem to be bugged as well as humvees with M2 machine gun with .50cal on top of them. AS50 on the other hand is working just fine with 12.7 NATO rounds.

Secondly, can you introduce changing weather conditions so they affect the player stats. (Like drop in temperature if the player is getting wet from rain or cold weather). Also can you give the water from ponds and other sources chance for infection if it's not boiled at fireplace?

A feature for vehicles where we could remove parts and install them on other/our own vehicle could come in handy. Maybe you could add that as well?

Lastly, I believe there is a bug with camping tent - I can deploy it, but I cannot pack it back into inventory once I want to continue my journey. There is the animation, but character doesnt pack the tent.

Cheers and this is a really awesome mod,

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Rabidgerbil
Might prove useful to read back a few pages:
Rabidgerbil wrote
Honestly I wouldnt hold your breath. As Above has stated  a few times:

Above wrote
 wrote
I don't know, to be honest with you. I kinda lost interest in ArmA 2, and GTA V came out recently. A game I've been waiting for since 2013.

I still do wanna start working on the ArmA 3 mod again, but I honestly don't know when and how I'm gonna find the motivation.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

COOLCANADIAN wrote
is it true Above.... do you play GTA V PC???

because i saw you in the comments section for a fuel mod :)

Yeah, that was probably me. :)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Whatever wrote
[...]

Weather types and temperature should already affect your health, granted I've messed with the values to fit the temperatures I had in mind when modding it. Same goes for water bottles, they should also have a chance of infecting you.

As for the tent, I remember this glitch from before. I thought that was fixed, but I guess not. And vehicle part salvaging would be really easy to add. That is something I could possibly update with. But like the quote above states, I'm not really planning to work with ArmA 2 anymore.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Rabidgerbil
<- Above quote-er extraordinaire.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Rabidgerbil wrote
<- Above quote-er extraordinaire.

Hahaha! Yeah. You don't have to, though. =)

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Rabidgerbil
Oh I know, but I always have this forum open and end up seeing the response reasonably quickly, so I may as well respond.

Fair enough. ^_^

As for the tent, I remember this glitch from before. I thought that was fixed, but I guess not. And vehicle part salvaging would be really easy to add. That is something I could possibly update with. But like the quote above states, I'm not really planning to work with ArmA 2 anymore.
Sorry to hear you wont work on this ArmA2 mod anymore  DayZX is definitely best one I've played. As for glitches, I'm quite positive that .50 cal ammo for M107 and M2 humvees is not working (I've tested it). Weather does not affect player afaik, and I've never had infection from water. Although I'll test water and weather again too - maybe some other person here could fix problems since you dont wont to bother with the mod anymore?

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Tezab
Hi there,

Is the download link in first page is the latest version or i have to DL updates ?

Thanks !

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Eric the Viking
Hi Tezab,

Yes, the first links are what you need - the main download + the update...

You can use either (but not both) of the main download links and either (but not both) of the update links.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Tezab
thank you very much !

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Eric the Viking
No problem, you're welcome.

The water and temprature/weather health effects are in the vanilla code.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Whatever
Above wrote
The water and temprature/weather health effects are in the vanilla code.
I'm not sure I can fix weather or the tent on my own - I'm not particularly skilled. I can confirm though that weather does not affect the player - tested it in various conditions with heavy rain and wind.

Anyhow, I can confirm that one can get infected from drinking non boiled water from ponds (tested it) and it works. I also managed to fix M107/M2 humvee rounds - they do make damage now. Change is in dayz_code.pbo file in config of the ammunition. Damage values of 12.7 rounds were set to 0 when those guns were removed from the DayZ. Oh well, I guess I can live with no weather effects and the tent. In any case thanks for reply with info on that code Above. Cheers mate.

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Tezab
Hi there !

I dont want to be annoying but  i m looking for crashed heli, from the sky with my own repared heli since hours and i can t find one ! Is it normal ? How the heli crash work ? have i to sleep to spawn a new one ? I found plane crashes but never helis.
 I have an other question , recently when AI shot at me , it seems they do realy little damages to me , with assault rifle or anything powerfull , and when they attack me with pistols it i don t take any damages ! Why ? I also have the feeling i always one shoot them, with any weapons.

Thanks you in advance :)

Tezab

Re: RELEASE: DayZ X [1.8.0.3] [Update: 0.1] |17/02-2014|

Rabidgerbil
As far as im aware, there are only plane crashes. As for AI, the AI found further north, near NWAF have the powerful guns. on the coast they are weak as.
1 ... 270271272273274275276