RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

1 ... 202122232425

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

superblox02
Okay.

So I copied the files from the Arma2 "AddOns" folder into my OA "Addons" folder in the Expansion folder. It copies most of the files, then it asks me either to replace the language.pbo in the OA directory or keep the OA files. I then chose the OA files, and the main menu f*cked up again. I don't think it's a problem with the language files, but yeah.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

superblox02 wrote
Okay.

So I copied the files from the Arma2 "AddOns" folder into my OA "Addons" folder in the Expansion folder. It copies most of the files, then it asks me either to replace the language.pbo in the OA directory or keep the OA files. I then chose the OA files, and the main menu f*cked up again. I don't think it's a problem with the language files, but yeah.

Wait, if you already had an addons folder in your OA folder. Then just most likely already copied the A2 addons over.

And if you replaced the OA addons folder in the expansions folder (in the OA directory) then you got problems.

If case #2, then you'll have to reinstall ArmA and cope the A2 addons folder straight into the OA folder where you got all the mods etc.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

starrfiveo
when i run it it crashes...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

starrfiveo wrote
when i run it it crashes...

Without any error what so ever?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

superblox02
Oh! Thanks.

P.S. If I'm correct, copy the Arma2 "AddOns" folder into the base OA directory?

P.P.S Do I have to put an @ symbol in front of the A2 "AddOns" folder?

EDIT: It happened yet again.

No you don't... You literally just copy that folder to the OA folder. That's it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

superblox02
I figured that out. But it happened yet again, gonna try uninstalling + reinstalling ArmA 2 and try it again.

Alright. But I've had the same problem with the UI messing up. If I only could remember what caused it.... I remember that it was easy to fix, though.

it's now giving me a error, saying something about a graphic, i reinstalled arma 2 OA beta and it says setup wrong, i tried again, same results, this kinda broke my arma 2 OA... not putting blame on anyone, i'll fix it eventually

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

starrfiveo wrote
it's now giving me a error, saying something about a graphic, i reinstalled arma 2 OA beta and it says setup wrong, i tried again, same results, this kinda broke my arma 2 OA... not putting blame on anyone, i'll fix it eventually

O_O

You're the first one to ever report anything like this. Specs and OS?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

A Hobo Panda
Above wrote
starrfiveo wrote
it's now giving me a error, saying something about a graphic, i reinstalled arma 2 OA beta and it says setup wrong, i tried again, same results, this kinda broke my arma 2 OA... not putting blame on anyone, i'll fix it eventually

O_O

You're the first one to ever report anything like this. Specs and OS?
You know, he could always fix it by deleting system32...
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Did you change any hardware related components? And problaly re-installing ArmA 2 & OA both should do the trick.

the way to fix the problem is not uninstalling and reinstalling beta, it conflictes with arma 2 OA itself even if you use beta, delete the entire arma 2 OA and reinstall it (go into common folder in steam and delete the folder

so i finally got around to testing napf again, it crashes of course but i got the message written down: "include file userconfig\asr_ai\asr_ai_settings.http not found" any idea of how to fix this? thanks!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

A Hobo Panda
starrfiveo wrote
so i finally got around to testing napf again, it crashes of course but i got the message written down: "include file userconfig\asr_ai\asr_ai_settings.http not found" any idea of how to fix this? thanks!
Pretty easy to fix this, considering the main post has a download link in it SPECIFICALLY for this error...

Above wrote
Userconfig error fix! Put it in your OA folder.
If you had downloaded and installed the above link, you wouldn't run into the problem you're running into.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Juskr
I dont know if this is just a mistake made by myself while installing, but the origins vehicles always spawn fully upgraded with reinforcement materials, does anyone know how to fix this?
If it is programmed like this, i would like to propose to change that in the future because it would be more fun if you could upgrade them yourself.
BTW would it be possible to add the housebuilding system from origins?

P.S  Sorry for my bad english and for the case i should have not seen a post in which this was asked before
 Still awesome work until now, im looking forward to more :D
[Insert siganture here]

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Juskr wrote
I dont know if this is just a mistake made by myself while installing, but the origins vehicles always spawn fully upgraded with reinforcement materials, does anyone know how to fix this?
If it is programmed like this, i would like to propose to change that in the future because it would be more fun if you could upgrade them yourself.
BTW would it be possible to add the housebuilding system from origins?

P.S  Sorry for my bad english and for the case i should have not seen a post in which this was asked before
 Still awesome work until now, im looking forward to more :D

They spawn like this in the editor, and I just left them like that.

It is possible to add the enhance/housebuilding system. But we're looking at alot of work for something that isn't even working in the first place. (Zombies stops attacking you after a couple of resumes).

well ok tank you for answering me :D
[Insert siganture here]

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Juskr wrote
well ok tank you for answering me :D

That's what I do, haha! :D

Also, sorry for sounding so negativ. But it's work time vs how long A2 DayZ will actually be attractive.

I'm not saying that it'll never happen, but I wanna work the zombie glitch out first.