RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

1 ... 2122232425

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

John
Addon 'asr_ai_main' requires addon 'CBA_MAIN'

What's this?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

John wrote
Addon 'asr_ai_main' requires addon 'CBA_MAIN'

What's this?

It means that the AI addon requires CBA. I should've left the AI addon out and told you guys to get it, instead. :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Juskr
I have got another question, i may be wrong to ask this in a single player forum, but i would love to play this with 1-4 friends, is there any way to make this possible?
As usual sorry for my english and tank you for your response. :D
[Insert siganture here]

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

A Hobo Panda
You can try playing on a LAN server but I'm not sure how you would get it to work.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Juskr
yeah, maybe that would work, but i was wondering, if you could use it like a normal server.
im gonna try it out,next im trying to switch the loottables of this mod :D i would love to see a whoooooooooooole shitload of mods implemented in there, but most likely im going to fails absolutely...

And like always, please excuse my bad english and thanks for your answer :)
[Insert siganture here]

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

eran100
Does this have cheat menu?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Juskr
yes it has a small one, but you can download kron support call and/or lokis lost key menu and drag the pbos in the napf folder, it will not affect your multiplayer game in any way and you really have a ton of stuff with both of these ;)
[Insert siganture here]

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Lundon
Hey Above,I thought it would be a good idea to have the Origins vehicles (Scrap APC & Such) Start without all the reinforcing material on them but you would be able to put on those upgrades by using scrap metal on the vehicle. i was wondering if this could happen

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

BossMann
Unfortunately, due to the fact that the developers of origins have copyrighted all their work we cannot add this to any of our community maps/addons without rights to the origins addon itself.
Cheers, BossMann

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Lundon wrote
Hey Above,I thought it would be a good idea to have the Origins vehicles (Scrap APC & Such) Start without all the reinforcing material on them but you would be able to put on those upgrades by using scrap metal on the vehicle. i was wondering if this could happen

This is a fairly big project as of now, because I'd have to remove alot of cars. There are sooooo many now, after adding firetrucks and BMW's etc.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

BossMann wrote
Unfortunately, due to the fact that the developers of origins have copyrighted all their work we cannot add this to any of our community maps/addons without rights to the origins addon itself.

The addon I used for the cars I've added to BP is the exact same mod the Origins peepz used to make their cars.

And I've used the Origins cars already, they can't really do shit since they're built on another addon that they didn't make.

^Ignore what I wrote, I didn't realize I was replying to the Napf post. I thought it was Breaking Point.

Napf is already using Origins vehicles.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Zombie0
Hi Above,
I have a question: I play. I save. I exit. However, when I go back, the zombies doesn't attack me. Why? What can I do?
Thanks.

I don't believe there's anything you can do about it, unfortunately. Napf is one of those "failed" releases. I mean, it was great at first, and it still is, but notice how it hasn't been updated for almost 2 months? That's because of all the bugs in it. Specifically, the bug you're describing - zombies not attacking anymore after resuming a save. No matter what Above tried/did, he couldn't fix it, so the project was dropped. Sorry.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

Zombie0

Thanks Panda!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

I wouldn't consider the whole Napf project dropped at all. I would consider it one of my biggest projects so far, as far as DayZ SP goes.

I've just been prioritizing other releases and updates, due to it being broken.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

superblox02
Jeezus, that took FOREVER to get working! Luckily I FINALLY got it.

I downloaded a custom launcher that can run A2:CO specifically, not just Arrowhead + Arma2. So, I added Napf, and it FINALLY worked. This seemed to be a problem with all the other DaiZys for some reason, such as Lingor Skaro, and BreakingPoint.

P.S.

The launcher I use is the ArmA 2 Launcher by Spirited Machine, in case anyone ever has this problem again.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

malau
Will you be updating this to include the NEW Napf map ? They finished adding stuff to the entire map - another airfield at the SE tip, an AI island to the west of the NE airfield with lots of barracks, and multiple spawn choices. It's a completely awesome map update ! It is used in Dayz Unleashed, which also has German and Swiss weapons and daynamic AI.

The existing DayZai map is the old one which is only 60% finished.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

malau

I worked out how to use the new map. Just by using a backup of Dayz Unleashed and then copying across any files that existed in DayZai that aren't in Unleashed, pus DayZai's dayz_code and day_anim.

No problems, except a couple of minor ones that are probably due to a file or 2 I didn't copy across - clothes have no name in your inventory, and vehicle and AI spawns only in the area of the map that was included in the original DayZai Napf.

Oh, and the weapons spawns don't seem to be the ones Unleashed from the CH Pack, and the Unleashed choose your spawn didn't appear, but apart from that......

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

malau wrote

You literally just need the Napf file for this. (The map file). And I will probably use the newer Napf for something.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Napf 1.7.7.1 (Colab with Haleks!) [v2.2 *01/07*]

malau
Is there any way to make the AI and vehicles spawn outside the small area that was defined in the original Napf that came with the map ?

And incase anyone wonders what weapons pack you need to add to get the Unleashed weapons, they are:-

GERMAN WEAPONS PACK
]http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14167

SWM SWISS ARMOURY
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8894

A complete list of Addon Credits for Unleashed is at:-
http://www.dayzunleashed.com/threads/addon-credits.357/

I hope you do use Napf again, it is a fantastic map, especially the completed version they use for Epoch.

What about the SAUERLAND map (a 35km x 35km monster they also use in Epoch ?
http://www.s6computer.de/ - Sauerland Dev's homepage.
1 ... 2122232425