RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

1234567 ... 25

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 v1.1 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
:-) thanks dude !
Agree with you nabus about gutting humans/zeds, it seemed to be more than survival, for me....i'll never ever use that option, since animals are floating around even they are a little rare but better solution till bloodbags comeback,.

And my guess about cows have 8 meat instead of 6 is maybe because they are rare than the normal dayz, so lowering the number back to 6 will be good,.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Nabu wrote
Haleks wrote
- Fixed vehicle damages : you will have to repair them.
i fear you want to have another look at this one. i found a really cool looking car with all red, just wheels orange, and i can perfectly drive it.

thx dude!

EPIC !

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
And nabus ! Keep an eye for a car with protected windows, it has a metal shield all around the windows and the front and the back ! Only few holes to see outside, it"s red too, it"s called "Enforced" i used to drive it when i was playing the old 2017 release, it really fit the Apocalyptic theme in addition to the Rusty M16, so keep an eye for both of 'em,.   ;-)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 v1.1 [05/31 UPDATED]

Nabu
Banned User
mp5lng wrote
:-) thanks dude !
Agree with you nabus about gutting humans/zeds, it seemed to be more than survival, for me....i'll never ever use that option, since animals are floating around even they are a little rare but better solution till bloodbags comeback,.

And my guess about cows have 8 meat instead of 6 is maybe because they are rare than the normal dayz, so lowering the number back to 6 will be good,.
Bloodbags. :) nice, about 1 piece in all the map ok?

it seems i need to sleep. good morning/night XD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

Nabu wrote
Haleks wrote
- Fixed vehicle damages : you will have to repair them.
i fear you want to have another look at this one. i found a really cool looking car with all red, just wheels orange, and i can perfectly drive it.

thx dude!
Doh! >_<
what model was it?? If you could me give its name in-game it would help me ;)
And it looks like animals are not as rare as they are supposed to be. I think I know why - will look into it this afternoon.

Nabu : Was it this one?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 v1.2 [06/01 UPDATED]

Okay, so I went through all the vehicles - and a couple of them didn't have their damage set...
They're all fixed.
I've also tried to improve the loot spawn and reduce the animals amount on the map.
I'm going to test all this and see how it works now!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

Nabu
Banned User
no, i was looking for a name but it is called "car" if i wasn't just to tired yesterday. Its a model of 2017. lets see...

this one: http://yourgameblog.com/images/2012/11/dayz-mod-aims-to-make-the-zombie-apocalypse-less-military-more-hobo_os-ae_3.jpg

//EDIT ok i have seen your post thx Haleks!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 v1.2 [06/01 UPDATED]

Nabu
Banned User
Haleks wrote
Okay, so I went through all the vehicles - and a couple of them didn't have their damage set...
They're all fixed.
I've also tried to improve the loot spawn and reduce the animals amount on the map.
I'm going to test all this and see how it works now!
if this now works, i would like to ask for a few things. may you can/like to make it possible in one of the further updates.

i would love the debug monitor like Above implanted it in Breaking Point. I rally like the kill-statistics, and to see the exact blood i have. (may you find a way to also show the survivors i killed in the monitor too? In BreakingPoint as there is no Friendlies like in Factions, i onley get listed the kills of bandits and zeds.)

If you get the craftable empty ammo crates working i would love to see them also here in 2017.

As now thx to MasterNe0 there is made some advance, earlyer then expected, with the towing script in the Breaking-Point-Thread. That would be awesome if you get that running too in this mod.

All just suggestions like always!

Greetings

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 v1.2 [06/01 UPDATED]

mp5lng
thing is.....

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Haleks wrote
Nabu : Was it this one?
I'm still driving this one in "daizy Namalsk" :-p the best off-road i found !

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
so Haleks....are planning for any future release for Namalsk ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
i noticed the weight system become inactive after few resumes, nothing after the word "gear", maybe it's just me,.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

Haleks
mp5lng wrote
i noticed the weight system become inactive after few resumes, nothing after the word "gear", maybe it's just me,.
Noted! I should be able to fix it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
a question about the fatigue animation....it look a little weird when the character get tired from running, he/she start waving his/her sholders from left to right and forward to backward   strange moves ! and the aiming become waaay of the screen, i mean the character start swaying his/her gun from the top left screen to the far down right,. any idea why ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

Nabu
Banned User
mp5lng wrote
a question about the fatigue animation....it look a little weird when the character get tired from running, he/she start waving his/her sholders from left to right and forward to backward   strange moves ! and the aiming become waaay of the screen, i mean the character start swaying his/her gun from the top left screen to the far down right,. any idea why ?
if i run to much he just drops on the ground and i get advised that i am so tired that  i need a rest. after about 20-30 seconds laying on the back making strange movements like a child which dont want to walk anymore he stands up and is ok again.
as i want to evade that happens if i am hunted by zeds i just walk more again. which is a great thing, as i just always run and nearly ignore zeds in normal dayz. its way more dangerouse now to always run which i like a lot in an bit more dificult mod like this one! Great Addon! But that strange movements you discribe, mp5Ing i havent seen until now. do you may have some stuff of cowarmod active?

actually i have no file from COWAR mod, maybe it's just a feature,. gonna slow down from now on,. Cheers.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 v1.1 [05/31 UPDATED]

Nabu
Banned User
Nabu wrote
mp5lng wrote
Nabu wrote
no i didn't :P

i sayd i try to cook water inside of an empty food can. to desinfect it of course - the water - not the can. ;)
XD just me being blind  !  Didn't know about that !
yes you better cook water out of a lake. the water out of the pumps is clean.
Hmm, i just tried to boil water out of a lake with empty can, but it seems this is not neccessery at the moment.

Dayz 2017 is based on the 1.7.4.4 build - not sure it was included then...
But I'll check it out.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng wrote
i noticed the weight system become inactive after few resumes, nothing after the word "gear", maybe it's just me,.
I did a few tests with the original script from R3F (before Shinkicker modified it for 2017) : same glitch.
The weight doesn't display after resuming. I don't think it's deactivated though.
I know wich file handles the display in the gear box, but the code is a bit odd...
It looks like it was designed for MP sessions rather than SP.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS 2017 v1.1 [05/31 UPDATED]

mp5lng
Nabu wrote
Nabu wrote
mp5lng wrote
Nabu wrote
no i didn't :P

i sayd i try to cook water inside of an empty food can. to desinfect it of course - the water - not the can. ;)
XD just me being blind  !  Didn't know about that !
yes you better cook water out of a lake. the water out of the pumps is clean.
Hmm, i just tried to boil water out of a lake with empty can, but it seems this is not neccessery at the moment.
I really didn't get it  !  :-p  where did you read about cooking water ?? A drank waker out of a lake and it seem to be "clean"  !
You know what i think !...this release gonna be the BEST one out in Kodabar forum, any one who want a real survival game than this is the "one" !  For now...i'm still hiding in woods hunting bandits out there and avoiding zeds, this mod gave me the utmost best survival feeling ever experienced,.

My point of view as always !
1234567 ... 25