RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

1 ... 22232425

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

Beast
How to i re enable lost key cheats?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

mp5lng
beast wrote
How to i re enable lost key cheats?
You'll have to install it and than restart the mission so the game can fire up the tool, than use the tool from the scroll menu as i remember :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

Beast
But i already have it downloaded?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

mp5lng
beast wrote
But i already have it downloaded?
Than just install it, put it in the shortcut, and restart the mission.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

Blue
Guys I am having trouble starting the game cause it is giving me this list of stuff that is missing and I have checked the zip folder and the mod folder and they are not in either so the question is
Where can I find these files or how to edit a file to get the game to work?
Here is list of errors

ice_apo_vehicles_patch
2017_bike
datsun_civil_apoc_shinkicker
oyman_trak
2017_plane

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

Haleks
Blue wrote
Guys I am having trouble starting the game cause it is giving me this list of stuff that is missing and I have checked the zip folder and the mod folder and they are not in either so the question is
Where can I find these files or how to edit a file to get the game to work?
Here is list of errors

ice_apo_vehicles_patch
2017_bike
datsun_civil_apoc_shinkicker
oyman_trak
2017_plane
I think dayz 2017 has been updated to v2.1 - maybe they removed those? This release is based on the 2.0.1 version, so it might not be compatible with 2017 v2.1. Just download the previous build via dayzCommander and you should find those missing files.

You could also give 2018 a try : it's a mix of dayz 1.8.0.3 and dayz 2017 and provides a very similar feeling along with the latest improvements included in dayz. ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

Remulak
media fire wont open can someone email the file to romantiedt@yahoo.com??? I appreciate it, this game sounds amazing hoping one of you will reply quick.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

SapioiT
But without guttin and few other things... for example, in this version, I was able to find a car which didn't requested to be fixed, in order to drive me around... and I can't say the same thing about the 2018 version... and I was starving there...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

Haleks
SapioiT wrote
But without guttin and few other things... for example, in this version, I was able to find a car which didn't requested to be fixed, in order to drive me around...
That's actually a glitch with the post-apo cars (they can't be properly damaged). ^^'
In my opinion the one thing from 2017 I could add to 2018 is the gutting feature; all the rest (the new cars, the new weapons such as the mosin) is either glitchy or suffers from various incompatibilities with other SP addons (such as JSRS).

I also wanted to keep scripts to a minimum : DaiZy is already demanding enough as it is. ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

SapioiT
The glitch is not that bad, because, even than, people would simply be killed in their car and they would be abandoned there to the mercy of the zombies, because, as you already know, the guns attract zombies. And if the survivor is killed before being able to get in the car, the car would remain there. Or, simply, the working car could be left there by a survivour who doesen't want to make noise in the city, than the survivor is killed (while being away from the car)...

And the one thing I wish would have been got from the epoch building system is one of the loot-friendly buildings... because the tent (even if they could be multiplied using a glitch) are not a friendly way of storage... mostly when you have tons of loot... like 5 guns 6 backpacks (bought there using a car; 2 is the max in the car + 1 on me)...

Another glitch I found out was... when I kill the fourth (or fifth, not sure) NPC (non-zombie), I become unable to use the car's inventory... and I cannot access the items I have inside...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

Reaper2.0
Once i've added the FactionsSP folder and done what the instructions have said, do you add the Rmod to the Addons? Or just add it to the target line along with the Factions. Also is your version capable of Kron or Lost key? Sorry... Im new to the whole modding and file stuff. Mostly just game, dont go behind the scenes:)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

SapioiT
I've used Lost Key (to tp, instead of pressing = 2 times, run, than - 2 times), so I can't complain about that... but than I got killed and got rid of it... but you can use Lost Key, for sure...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

Reaper2.0
Thanks, got everything working. Nothing is spawning though. Ive looked in a hundered industrial buildings and just found trash. I wanna build a base :(

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10 UPDATED]

Grombie
I had this problem too. For me it came from the fact that the @Factions2017 and @DayZ2017 folders had some of the same files (I hadn't allowed any to be overwritten).

So all I did was to get rid of the duplicate files (in @DayZ2017).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

denisdiniz
queria saber si este factions é para jogar no modo single player?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy 2017 FACTIONS v2.3 [07/10/2013 UPDATED]

MrKamil404
You can disable the bots? How to set spawn on land with the standard for 2017 eq? Sry my bad english ;(
1 ... 22232425