New two mods for dayz singleplayer

1234 ... 6

New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
This post was updated on .
we are pleased to introduce two new mods from Mehannik44 and R. C. C.
On the forum www.dayzsp.ru I did help section. FAQ Singl.
All you can ask questions there. If possible, send us a screenshot of the problem and description.
We are always happy to help you!
http://dayz-sp.ru/dayz-last-days.html

http://youtu.be/OkSrFmsxjik
Map: Napf
Digital binoculars and rangefinder. Have different modes. NVD, imager, standard mode. Zooming.
- Goggles, GPS, Radio, Digital binocular and rangefinder require a power source (mediacomplete). Eventually discharged. To connect mediacomplete need a wire.
- Two types of scrap metal. Small is possible to collect a large.
- Engines, tanks, rotors need fixing.
- Added Kraft from DayZ Epoch. Kraft partially modified and greatly expanded new facilities.
- flak jacket and helmet. The armor protects the torso, helmet head. They do not give full protection. Only greatly reduce the damage to the body part. Can break if the damage is too high.
- Added a tent which can be crafted from wood.
- added sounds of zombies.
- Installation script objects from DayZ 1.8.0.3
- The damage from all melee weapons is increased.
- Added melee weapons from DayZ Epoch - Sledgehammer.
- Possibility crafted bat with nails and barbed wire.
For Kraft added a lot of different subjects.

http://dayz-sp.ru/dayzsp-the-halo-iii.html

Map: Lignor
- New system repairs transport.
- New system of medicine.
- New system of food.
- Various illnesses.
- Crafting and building houses.
- System upgrade weapons.
- A huge variety of weapons, vehicles, skins, backpacks.
- Many new items.
- Many new features.
- Wild and Infected dogs.
- Protected camp bots.
- Updated map. Almost 500 buildings, and more......

our mail: ipad2.31@bk.ru
our forum: www.dayzsp.ru
our site: http://dayz-sp.ru

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Lord04
This mods are looking fine but mission file will work when he is in .rar format?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
no. it must be extracted from the archive.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Haleks
Hi,

I see that some of my mods (Factions 2017) as well as others are uploaded on your website without permission nor credits to the authors.
Could you please remove them?
Thanks.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
Hi. I have no way to remove the mod.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

tucks
nice mods thanks. good site with many more mods.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

ZombieKiller_DE
Can u see the site in english somehow? I dont understand russian.

The mod is pretty cool but i dont understand a thing. Can you do eglish versions too?

I'm playing dayz last days and this mod is great and hard. But there is one annoing thing - when i save game near an airport or other dangerous place and then load saved game it always spawn band of bandits 300 m from me. If they will spawn with good weapons, i will be dead in minute. If I will have good sniping position and some ammo, I can kill many of them and just take their stuff. Sorry for looong comment :D

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Lord04
I dont speak russian too so I join ZombieKiller_DE question... Can you make at least an english texts of "other players" ?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
Can you upload it on mediafire

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

tucks
i just right click and translate page. i am using google chrome.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/81a44l6nloy1rwc/english%20translation.jpg?dl=0

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
Dear friends. I work on the English language. If there are problems with the installation, write on the forum www.dayzsp.ru under the mod below.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
What mission would You like under mod last days Ovaron or Cherno?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Redninja52
How to i Download it

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
from www.dayzsp.ru or http://dayz-sp.ru single mods

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

BobTi
It seems it is advertising the website.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
I meant i dont understand why the files or so big

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
in this mod there is a missions, a lot of loot and construction of dayz epoch

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Lord04
Why I can have only 1 weapon in backpack? Even pistol...
1234 ... 6