New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

DZONI
HOW DO I INSTAL LAST DAYS.     I NEED INSTAL  MANUAL . FROM THE START.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
download mod ( 7 parts ). extract and put it in the root of the game
Quick installation:
1. Mod in the root of the game
2. Addon to the mod in the root of the game
3. USERCONFIG in the root of the game
4. Map in the missions folder
Ask the guys. They already put the game

Requirements for game:
- Required to play Arma 2 CO (Arma 2 + Arma 2 OA)
Version Arma OA: 1.62/1.63
- Version beta patch: 103718/11255/116523/125548

please write on forum www.dayzsp.ru I'm there more often.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bali
hi I cant resume play keep getting error saying dlc has been deleted. are you aware of this?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus

Many times I asked. send screenshots. Describe the problem and send a screenshot.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bali
ok one minute I send the error

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bali
you cannot play/edit this mission it is dependent on downloadable
content that has been deleted.ibr_plants, ibr_rn, ibr_hangars, ibr_hangars, ibr_airports,
kpfs_weapons.

note I can play the mod and am really enjoying it but this error comes up when I try to load saved game on cherno

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bali
I must go to work now ill will check back later my friend. and thank you for making this great mod XD

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
remove a previously saved game. and try again!

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bali
same problem, I have tried many times.  even manually deleted save from documents and reinstalled mod

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
Ok. I need screenshots of the mod + the exact size fashion.
A screenshot of the mission (Cherno) and the size of the folder with the mission.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bali
I don't have any screen shot software. why cant you just send the missing files? the error code tells us the issue I don't know why your avoiding the clear solution

the mod is 13.6 GB (14,691,498,104 bytes)
and the mission is 3.58 MB (3,764,966 bytes)

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
in the evening I will check again. Disable in the settings unnecessary fashion.
in two hours I will send you my screenshots and check the file size.
I'm not at home now.

https://yadi.sk/d/8lI4az_Iegs3s ------>> Cherno

Version Arma OA: 1.62/1.63
- Version beta patch: 103718/11255/116523/125548

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Lord04
Bali... Fo you have these files in @DayZLastDays/Addons folder or they are real missing?

Try copy Addons folder from Arma 2 to Arma 2 oa if you haven't already

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
Sorry for the bad quality.
You do not have enough files !!!
16,9 ГБ (18 170 954 697 байт) ------->>>> the MOD!!!!!
599 files in the mod!!!!!
!

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Lord04
My Dayz last days folder have 16.9 gb too and I have Napf. Bali, Maybe you didn't downloaded one of parts of this mod or something?

Bali I can upload missing files for you but this won't solve the problem because that 5 files have 273 MB.

Bali, check.
There are 7 archive, maybe you forgot to unpack or download one archive ?!

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

DZONI
i to  have 13,6 gig  in mod ,   but  i extracted all 7 files .   cant start the game at all
123456