New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
try to download one file!!! here is the new link. All files in one torrent! www.dayzsp.ru

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
where is the link at

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
log in to the system and get the torrent file

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

kodabar
I've logged into their forum, found the page and grabbed the file link. What a hassle that was.

I think maybe Markus didn't post the link because he doesn't want to take traffic away from their site and also because all their links are set behind ad.fly which generates (small amounts of) money.

Here is the link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!zltTBTLa!KZe6XRVXCNKETKBwXbYpOMnSPACiQ9wRo0utN1oCh18

I think if they're going to take our files without asking, then copying a direct link isn't a big deal. Markus - if you object to me posting a direct link here, tell me. I can always be reached through email - kodabar@gmail.com

I was quite surprised to read on their forum that they have a section entitled Стена позора (Wall of shame) where they castigate an individual for, ahem, taking files and claiming credit for them. Hmm...

I do still hope to make peace with our Russian friends. Markus - I really need to talk to the leader of your group very soon.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Haleks
Thanks Kodabar, for taking care of the matter.
I have to say, I'm quite displeased to see some of our work here being used to generate money (no matter the amount)...

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
Thanks You

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
Ummm the link isnt Downloading

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

kodabar
Administrator
It's working for me. Initially I had a problem with it in that it said "Your available browser storage for MEGA cannot handle this download size"

What I did to get around this was to use the Mega Sync application to download it instead.
https://mega.co.nz/#sync

If it still doesn't work for you, please tell me what errors appear when you try to download.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
it worked i Downloaded  Mega for Chrome

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
Cant play Help

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

AlmighttyBozz
I saw a ai riding a Ural I was pretty shocked and shot him dead in the face thinking I could ride it but when I tried entering it, it didn't let me....any suggestions

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Stormforge
Sounds like the mission maker needs to unlock all vehicles for use by the player. As a workaround you could install KRON's Support Call. Last tab lets you unlock vehicles.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
many users asked to make one file. we made the torrent file. money that we don't get.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

kodabar
I thought I'd let you all know, I have finally heard from Sergey who runs the site. Just in time too, I'd already prepared all the legal paperwork for their host, registrar and ISP.

I'm currently having my reply translated into Russian to avoid any misunderstandings. Sergey seems (seems!) happy enough to do what we want. So hopefully this will all be sorted out soon.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
The charges that we have the money, unreasonable. We do it for people for free. I will see that the author was specified.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bart998
I welcome this fashion are really good lastdays Separatist spplus good job thank you for a long time waiting for it

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

AlmighttyBozz
My screen keeps flashing black and I'm guessing I need to sleep how does that work exactly?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

tucks
sleeping bag or a tent. make sure you have food and water before you sleep to take after.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bart998
I have a problem with how I'm treating this infection antibiotics do not help eating meat does not help you know what to do is write please

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
In our forum www.dayzsp.ru got a lot of new missions in fashion DayZ Last Days !!!
Tavi, celle, sauerland...........