New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Lord04
DZONI...When you extracted all 7 parts of Dayz Last Mission mod it is still in .rar format?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
how many files in the mod??? should be 599 files!!!

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

DZONI
no  after extraction they are in many small files.   i am now extracting third time again and now i have 16,8 gig .  still  mising some files

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
Lord04, thank you for your help and support. To give you another mission for the game?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

DZONI
ok sure i could use another mission

Sure :D

Try running this mod now. try download normal Napf map.IF it will work try save game and then load game. If it will still work you can normally play :)

Markus.... Are you working on Arma 3 mods too? I bought Arma 3 and I'd like to play a single player mod when my friends are offline.

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
https://yadi.sk/d/9UtltF9temB5y

no . Arma3 I do not do .
Play ))) )))

Soon I will publish on www.dayzsp.ru

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Wow Thanks :D O lot of new missions and maps :) I will try some right now

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Lord04
Damn... I Shoot down pilot in NPC heli and then that heli land without crashing. I killed all other NPC's but I can't enter helicopter..... WHY?

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bart998
Lord04 wrote
Damn... I Shoot down pilot in NPC heli and then that heli land without crashing. I killed all other NPC's but I can't enter helicopter..... WHY?
hello Dayz Last Days is a great mod and I played a little extra, I had a problem with the installation but solved it so, I downloaded the add-ons from Armaholic
Arma 2 Launcher V 1.4.1.0
additives, mod;
acex_sm
asccore
cba
cba_a2
cba_co
cba_oa

after joining the mod everything works

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bart998

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bart998

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

tucks
"Thanks for saving my life. I saw gloves but i didn't take them because i was thinking it's junk loot. Thanks again :) "

haha just one of the many things catching me out :)

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

bart998
MARKUS thanks for the extra missions mod this mod is a wonderful time to play nice THANKS

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

Markus
This post was updated on .
On the forum www.dayzsp.ru I did help section. FAQ Singl.
All you can ask questions there. If possible, send us a screenshot of the problem and description.
We are always happy to help you!

FAQ Sing DayZ Last Days

On the forum for convenience, I made a translator.
At the very bottom (choose Английский)

Re: New two mods for dayz singleplayer

redninja52
Can somebody upload a mediafire verizon plz
123456