RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

12345 ... 7

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

Haleks wrote
Nice! Thank you mate ;)
I have some general questions about v1.7.4.4... Is it possible to get IA to get in the vehicles? It seems that I can't get mines to perform the action - eventhough I'm able to give them the order.
I should mention that I couldn't find any drivable cars to try it.
And also, I can't blood bag my buddies :/
One of them is in the red and I can hear whimper in pain, but the blood bag option never pops up (I have 2 of them in my inventory). And those whimpers get on my nerves ;)

And again, thanks to you all guys for your work! I've bought Arma II two years ago and never actually played it (I'm not much of a multiplayer guy), until I discovered DayZ and DaiZy... I do love realistic games of any kind, and I reckon Arma II proposes one of the deepest gameplay in the genre. Being able to enjoy and customize it is just awesome.

Edit : forget my question about IA not getting into vehicles - I'm still figuring out arma2 command system...
But I still can't heal the survivors though :P

First of all, yes. ArmA is an awesome and powerful engine.

Secondly, you can not aid AI in the DayZ SP (without addons). The AI is really complex. There are addons for it. But I will look into making you able to aid them. As for the question about getting AI to jump in your vehicle, I know it worked before, but haven't seemed to work as of 1.7.4.4. This is also something I will look into. About the aid thing, I mainly just end their suffering. You might wanna look into this http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13841

About Fallujah, I didn't find the time to convert it today, I'm sorry. I will grab 4 hours of sleep now, and get it uploaded tomorrow.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

AboveDayZ wrote
About Fallujah, I didn't find the time to convert it today, I'm sorry. I will grab 4 hours of sleep now, and get it uploaded tomorrow.
No problem dude! Between DaiZy and 2017, for both Chernaeus and Namalsk, I got plenty to explore! ;)
And thanks for the link, gonna take a look at this.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

Haha, alright. I kinda messed up sleeping. But will look at it now.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
Hmm...The game says I am missing ibr.panthera2.

Probably user error. Any hints on what I'm doing wrong?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

You're likely missing one or more Panthera files. :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
Alright. Gonna try reinstall with a new panthera file then.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble wrote
Alright. Gonna try reinstall with a new panthera file then.

Alright, I hope it works out.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
It works! And I think it's my favorite so far! Thanks for getting all this together!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble wrote
It works! And I think it's my favorite so far! Thanks for getting all this together!
No worries! I had fun doing so! Panthera is indeed an awesome map, sadly, my computer does not agree. :/

I get 30 frames at best. D:

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
The vegetation on this map is harder to hide in, and the dunes are a death trap without enough ammo, but I like it a lot. I haven't found any friendlies or vehicles yet, though I have found six crashed helis. They all only had one loot spot though (under the tail), and no good loot. Luckily, I picked up a DMR and enough DMR mags to empty Cherno of zombies.

Wait... Cherno? :O

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
Figure of speech. Cherno isn't on this map, of course.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

Heh. What did you mean, though?

And about the plants and stuff in Panthera, I think it's the same deal as in Lingor. :/

Yeah. The vegetation is different and so it doesn't offer as much cover. That's all.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble wrote
Yeah. The vegetation is different and so it doesn't offer as much cover. That's all.

Ya, I know. The Lingor map got the same "problem". All and all tho, DayZ needs better zombies tbf. :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
What do you mean by that?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble wrote
What do you mean by that?
What I meant with the Lingor part is that the bushes on Lingor are just as "bad".

And what I meant about the zombies is that they're not challanging enough. And as a result of that, Deathmatch feel often when playing DayZ.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

C_Toney
help im getting content missing /downloaded error

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

This has been updated to 1.8. Link on mainpost.

New island and AI!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Kryptic
Man, why can't anyone make such simple steps to install stuff like you do Above?
12345 ... 7