RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

TLZ_Predator wrote
The base mission file, was taken from the old TLZombies Panthera server. The most popular Panthera server on gametracker, before we closed it down. You didn't even remove the intro folder, which contains our custom loading screen. At least give credit where credit is due.
It was indead, this is why I left everything as it was. The reason I didn't write accurate and/or credits was because I was misinformed, I was sure this was all a part of 1.8. I apologize for that.

TLZ_Predator wrote
The AI on the island airfield, were not added in Panthera 1.8 patch, I hand placed them myself. I'd suggest removing them, as there are quite a lot and ruin the whole dayZSP experience. They were designed to give the elite groups on our server a large challenge. It is almost impossible to move around that airfield alone, unless you are a veteran ArmA player. They do not engage zombies, but they do engage the player and other survivor/bandit AI with brutal efficiency.
The way I look at the AI is, you can gear up in houses on the "main island". And for a great battle, go to the smaller island. Since it is "die, or get looted up hardcore". I figured it would add some variety. Now, if you want me to remove the AI because I didn't make it, rather than because you don't see them fitting in, that's another thing.

TLZ_Predator wrote
The "roping" script referred to in the posts, is actually BTC clans fast rope script, allowing players to simulate sliding down a rope, in multiplayer. It is pretty much useless in SP. It does not allow you to tow vehicles.
Oh, never got around to testing this. I've just seen the option.

TLZ_Predator wrote
Almost every single custom building(especially the Manor etc around smugglers den), was added by our head admin Putrudius.
I will add credits to the credit sections, now that I know who made what.

TLZ_Predator wrote
On that note, I thank you for the port to SP, it works well and brought back some good memories.
I'm glad it did some good.

I cannot work out how to use the build system?

Mr Matty K
Hey iv been racking my brain for ages now on how to get the build system to work. Maybe its a problem on my end. I scroll through to the build system in game. Shows me a list of all the things I can build, but even when I have all the recipes I cant. Like even say for instance I need one tank trap to craft concrete walls or blocks w/e. It will build a large barrier. 1 sand will build large barrier aswell. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: I cannot work out how to use the build system?

austin
I couldent figure it out either its so frustrating because i love the mod.
Can someone please help?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Outlaw2101
Hello

Something has happened to my missions. The first time I played Panthera, it was all fine, but then when all the loot became trash and I couldn't reset it, I restarted the mission. Now on both Panthera NO AI and Panthera, I just spawn in the middle of the island unable to move, look around, issue commands or anything. What has happened?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

snipetay205
So I downloaded and installed like it said to in the instructions, im not a great computer guy but I am not bad, but I got this error

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. ibr_panthera2"

As far as I know I didn't delete anything and i went in the folder where a "panthera2" file was and made a new copy and even renamed it ibr_panthera2 it didn't work. any suggestions...? I really want to play your sp:) Thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Bizniach
Snipe, renaming the files will not fix this. Either you had a file download corrupted or your not launching Arma with the panthera mod active. i would recommend restoring the file back to what it was named or if unsure on this delete and redownload the mod. Ensure you are following step #8 of the instructions on the main page post. It is important to launch arma with the mods in your start up parameters if you do not use some kind of 3rd party launch program to do it for you.
Hope this helps,
Biz

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

SumFgt
Above, Can you post a tutorial or instructions on how to use the base building?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Lone wolf
Just wondering if anyone noticed this:
- after consuming a canned food or drinks, the junk doesnt automatically drop off the inventory
- zombie aggro is higher, I had a gun fight with AI at some sand dunes near (500meters maybe) Smugglers Den air field and noticed zombies running after me from the air field

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Nila95
This is a bit of a newb question but how do I download the files with DayZ Commander?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Darius4Life
Yep same thing happened to me, is there a fix for this?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

VIICTOR
First of all thx this upload. i love this map... :)

But I have 1-2 questions.
Could anybody help me that I can set fewer zombies in the game?
And if possible, are the few zombies that are slower than now (walking)?

Sorry for my english