RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst wrote
I see you added the building mod to this. Is there a Way to just build a tank trap and sandbags?

Also you say you think you can tow with helis, i tested it and you can't.

Alright, well. The scripts for rope'ing (whatever that actually means) with a heli are in there.  Now that I think of it, I think you can drop a rope to save peepz.

What do you mean by building tank traps and sandbags? You can build pretty much anything.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst
Yes but i only want to build tank traps and sandbags is there a way i can do that? Every time i click on it to build a tank trap or sandbag it builds something else.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst wrote
Yes but i only want to build tank traps and sandbags is there a way i can do that? Every time i click on it to build a tank trap or sandbag it builds something else.
OH! Sorry, now I understand what you're talking about. I don't think you can actually do that. :<

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst
Would you please be able to put out a version without the building script?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst wrote
Would you please be able to put out a version without the building script?
Sure. I have to sleep now, though. ;<

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst
Have you had any luck doing this?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst wrote
Have you had any luck doing this?

I'm really sorry. I've actually been working on quite alot of stuff. It's not even an excuse. I'll look into it today!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Panthera without the building system.
Sorry for taking so long.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst
Cool thanks for putting it out.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

jst2fst wrote
Cool thanks for putting it out.

No worries, sorry for slacking.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

dayzplayer
where do you put this file that you customized

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.7 (1.7.4.4)

dayzplayer wrote
where do you put this file that you customized
It's all written in the instructions. :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

TheLegendDevil
I am not able to build the advanced things like tower etc, but I am able to see the recipes. And yes, I have the mats

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

TheLegendDevil wrote
I am not able to build the advanced things like tower etc, but I am able to see the recipes. And yes, I have the mats

Do you get any error or anything?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

starrfiveo
i know i posted the same thing on the Takistan one but it says i'm missing files, everything done right it just is missing files, i'll post pics soon

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

A Hobo Panda
starrfiveo wrote
i know i posted the same thing on the Takistan one but it says i'm missing files, everything done right it just is missing files, i'll post pics soon
You need to tell us what files you're missing or else we can't help <.<
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

starrfiveo
its a long but i'll send it, one of them is missing one file i think

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

Breaking Point
I can't get to play with Support Call mode , any explanation ? When I click load , it loads and there is a bit left ,then the screen goes into loading again , this time the loading bar is empty and in the right bottom corner there is a 0 .

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Panthera 1.8 (new island and more!)

TLZ_Predator
I'm glad someone ported a single player version. Works well for the most part, but just a few things.

The base mission file, was taken from the old TLZombies Panthera server. The most popular Panthera server on gametracker, before we closed it down. You didn't even remove the intro folder, which contains our custom loading screen. At least give credit where credit is due.

The AI on the island airfield, were not added in Panthera 1.8 patch, I hand placed them myself. I'd suggest removing them, as there are quite a lot and ruin the whole dayZSP experience. They were designed to give the elite groups on our server a large challenge. It is almost impossible to move around that airfield alone, unless you are a veteran ArmA player. They do not engage zombies, but they do engage the player and other survivor/bandit AI with brutal efficiency.

The "roping" script referred to in the posts, is actually BTC clans fast rope script, allowing players to simulate sliding down a rope, in multiplayer. It is pretty much useless in SP. It does not allow you to tow vehicles.

Almost every single custom building(especially the Manor etc around smugglers den), was added by our head admin Putrudius.

On that note, I thank you for the port to SP, it works well and brought back some good memories.