RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

1234 ... 9

RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor Skaro 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Haleks unlock!

DaiZy Lingor 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Link 1

DaiZy Lingor 2.3.1 (1.7.7.1) Link 2

You need to put this in your OA folder!

What's in this release:

Lingor:
Lingor 2.3.1, using the 1.7.7.1 DayZ patch.
The new food.

Vehicles:
Vehicles spawn like they do on MP. I followed the online map (http://dayzdb.com/map/panthera). Additional vehicles were added!
Vehicles also got MP damage now, and they wont fix themselves like before!

AI:
AI got a minimum spawnrange of 200 (they'll never spawn in your face more). And a maximum of 1000.
AI's loot got heavily reduced. They wont supply food for a week anymore.
AI got a chance to drop Ghillie suit/Camo clothing.
AI will have a random rifle, a random pistol, a random backpack and a random tool.
AI bandits around spawns will have low-tier weapons.

Today a stuntman was born. A Hobo Panda films ©.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECFjHeGpODQ

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download my files.
2. Put them in your OA directory.
3. Put the mission in your mission folder.
4. Make a shortcut from your beta patch and add -mod=@NAMEOFTHEFOLDER to your launch parametres.
5. Play.

CREDITS: AboveDayZ, Niceonegunit, Fedus_87, DayZ_SP, Unknown, ZedHunter.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

SATAN
ha i knew ud be a stoner!!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Hahah.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

What made you think I was a stoner? xD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

SATAN
caus Sp is much more of a stoners pace than MP. i myself have a much more relaxing time playn the SP version of Dayz than the MP....in fact since i found Daizy ive done little to no MP playing and im having more fun than ever :) thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Hahaha! Fair enough, I agree! x)

We're working on the latest Namalsk mission atm, it has some dope things.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

SATAN
looks sweet cant wait....Namalsk has become my fav map to play

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Yah, I like Namalsk too. :3

We're having alot of problems with the new loot tho. The new loot spawns, but only in the regular buildings. :<

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

NicoCaffa
So... Im having a LOT of troubles to get this to work. Obviuslly Im doing something wrong, but when I try any map it says that I need the "ARMA2_KA_52" addon in "CA_CommunityConfigurationProjetc_E" addon

So, what Im doing is this:

1° I create the folder with the name "DaiZyLingorSP" with the folder "Addons" in it.

2° Copy the Lingor files that I get with the DayZCommander (I mean, the original main files of the map) to the Addons folder.

3° Copy and replace the .pbo of this "DaiZyLingorSP" with the files from the 1.7.4.4 addons folder.

4° Replace the "DayZ_Code" and "DayZ_anim" from the "DaiZyLingorSP" downloaded file, to the addons folder inside "@DaiZyLingorSP".

5° Put the "daizylingorsp.lingor" inside my "Mission" folder in the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\Missions"

6° Make a new shortcut from the "ArmA OA beta patch" and add "-mod=@DaiZyLingorSP" to the parameters with a space to the last ".

So, how can I make this to work?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

I've never seen that error before. But I'd guess the folder does not have "@", or you didn't put the files in the "addons" folder inside.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

NicoCaffa
This post was updated on .
Yep, I've just try that again and Im getting the same issue. So, its the first map that I download here; the only files that I've downloaded was the DaiZyLingorSP and the 1.7.4.4. I've got all my files updated in DayZ Commander (including Lingor). Im doing something wrong, I know...

By the way, ty for the quick response.

EDIT: I just found that in the \ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\expansion\addons the "communityconfigurationproject_e.pbo" file whose giving me troubles... the KA_52 addon is a mistery.

EDIT2: Actually, I can get into the main menu, but there's no words, no text. Im tryng to get a screenshot.

EDIT3: Reinstallation of the whole game in progress :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

If you bought the game on steam/have the game in your steam folders, you gotta copy the "addons" folder from your arma2 directory to your ArmA OA directory (DayZ HAVE to be run with ArmA OA". However if you pirated it, you shouldn't have to do this. I wish I could help more, but I guess the easiest way would be to Google the issue. I will do that now and see if I can find anything. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

Actually, I found nothing. I guess a fresh installation would fix it. Question: have you played DayZ at all before with the installation you just had?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (Now fully WORKING!)

UprootedEagle
Is it possible to remove bandits and survivors? To me it's pretty annoying when i go into any town and have 4 survivors and bandits spawn on me when I'm just trying to play on my own. I basically want it to be like I'm the only one on a server.

Anyone gonna help?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

NicoCaffa
Now that I finished High Schooll and I've a job, im thinking of buying Combined Operations original on steam this christmas :D
I just used a mix of my own files and the files of the servers I play on my country and reach Chernarus in SP. Well, no zombies spawned, but I think that its an advance... anyways, when I tryed with your files Im getting the same error, so now Im re-installing all again to try it. By the way, when I finish it, Im going to depurate the game, so, I'll need you to tell me, wich beta patch are you using? Does it need the original DayZ files?

I'll try to run to depurate only with the files on this post, the 1.7.4.4 on http://www.mediafire.com/?5c5877hvm07k888 and the Lingor 1.2 files of DayZCommander.
Dont gonna try anithing else.

Hey, I want to add, im not an expert, but I can figured out some scripts if can help you. Im just finishing some learning about the system of the mods.. the only thing that I like to add, its that I'm not english, so sorry if I get wrong writing.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

DayZ_SP
3° Copy and replace the .pbo of this "DaiZyLingorSP" with the files from the 1.7.4.4 addons folder.
Q: Why are you having players replace the custom map DayZ files with normal DayZ 1.7.4.4 files?

Why not just enable the custom SP menu option in the client files that come with the map?

This is most likely the reason why loot isn't spawning in custom buildings and you're having to scramble to find fixes after release...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

What the fuck are you on about? Loot spawns properly, and what you just told me to do is what I've done. I've always edited the files that comes with the download from DayZ commander. Hence loot actually spawning.

Edit, unless they require the regular files obviously. The first Namalsk for instance.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

NicoCaffa
Think that I found it. In reinstall, I've just try the game without the beta patch (I mean, putting the -mod=@DaiZyLingorSP in the OA fresh launcher). Then I can log onto the mission, without any chance to get out of the main screen (when its supposed to select the side), but, anyways, Its something.

Then I installed the last beta patch (the ARMA2_OA_Build_100056) and tryed with that launcher, and the same issue starts, its missed the KA-52 addon. So, I think that's a different beta patch which I have... which one are you using?

Anyways, ty for the support.

EDIT: Yep, just tryed cherno and it spawns (without backpack, or any scripts, but it does spawns). When I try to launch the game on the beta patch its the error.

================================
SOLVED!:

In the shortcut to the beta-patch, the "Starts in" box must be setted on the main folder of OA and not the beta folder.

================================

Just reach Cherno and get a few survivors and zombies over there.

I want to thank you all for the support; please tell me when you need help modding.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

DayZ_SP
AboveDayZ wrote
What the fuck are you on about? Loot spawns properly, and what you just told me to do is what I've done. I've always edited the files that comes with the download from DayZ commander. Hence loot actually spawning.

Edit, unless they require the regular files obviously. The first Namalsk for instance.
A friendly piece of advice:

If you are going to be releasing maps from now on, you have to be more mature than this. I simply asked a legitimate question and you blew up at me like some petulant child who can't take constructive criticism.

You also need to provide a lot more technical support for those having trouble installing the mod. That means knowing the game inside and out and asking them what their installation is like, so you can get a better picture of where the problem might be.

I know you think I am "pissed" that you released something I didn't when that is the farthest thing from the truth. I've done all I wanted to do with DayZ Sp, so now it is on you to carry on if you want... But you have to be more grown up and mature about it, or nobody is going to want to download your work no matter how "cool" it may be.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Lingor SP (1.7.4.4) (New gender select screen + more)

I don't think you're pissed because of what I've done or not. Not entirely anyway. You just seemed pissed and negative. If this was not the case, I apologize for how I replied to your comment. And for missunderstanding.

Just assuming stuff and bringing them up as facts will cause missunderstanding regarding your meanings with it, though.

I am doing what I can to help people get this working, the fact that he might have/or might not have a pirated version will help me alot regarding the problem. My thought is that he haven't copied the ArmA2 addons folder to ArmA OA, wich usually brings up alot of errors. And I'm afraid that's about how far my knowledge goes regarding that error. I've never seen it myself, and google had nothing.

1234 ... 9