RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11d (25.12.2020)

1 ... 789101112

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

JSnake
What do you mean roll the posts?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Wyvern D13
Yo dude,why is there no ai? whats the problem why cant u add it? is there any way i can add it or maybe links to other missions that works with this mod or smth i dunno? i just really want ai on dat mission

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

benevolentdevil
headshots, axe to the head.

 Shotgun in the face works ...  Not really any "harder" than vanilla zeds , just body hits do way less damage to them.  If I remember right, some of the "military zombies" with helmets might need two shot sto the head ... I can't recall if that was this mod or another though.

 You can edit two files in the dayz code , I forget which ones atm ... but setting thier speed to 2 should make them "walk" , makes the zeds much easier, not swarmed so much anyways.

--------------------------

 Olive - what constitutes as "warm clothes" in arma2 OA ?  This isn't like Arma3 or Origins where you got craploads of clothing options, all clothes are "skins" in arma2.  I'm confused why or how some would be "warmer" than others ...

 Also, I'd like a way in game to turn off some of those weather features myself.  The wind gusting around, actually eats away my FPS worse than being in cherno full of zombies and players.  Too much dynamic fog also.

-------------------------------

Rachel -

 Epoch COULD have been a great game if it wasn't used as a glorified battle royale.   More of a RP style, would have worked GREAT! Epoch's greatness , was ruined by the "military included" objects and assets, it made PvP combat too easy to get into, to easy to attain.
  But ... it's BEST feature was indeed base building.  You could make a spot, relatively "safe" in a very unsafe world.  A place you could stash some things.  It did take effort to "build" anything , took time ... at least before admins started giving out "starting kits" ( bribes to play thier server), and tweaking the mod/traders to make it easier to base build.

 Overpoch was made specifically for PvP.   Overwatch being a pure PvP oriented mod for dayz.

 Vanilla has it's appeal for sure.  But it was always lacking stuff as well.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v6.10f:

- fuel barrels/tanks/veh refuel/fill logics fixes (siphon2.sqf, jerry_fill.sqf, jerry_refuel.sqf)
- player can now use jerrycans for "Land_fuelstation_w"
- added player action for check fuel quantity of all tanks
- fn_selfActions.sqf fixes
- crafted crate distance is now reduced to 1m instead of 2.5m (craftingCrate.sqf)
- player can now sleep in tent object of ObjectA2
- fatigue (delay for sleep in tent) locVar added to playerstats_Epeen.sqf (round(time*100/10800))

My last big game was ruined by a player action bug using jerrycans :/
In fact I realized I didnt finished completly all my refuel/fill scripts ! (missed a lot of logics)
I hope all is ok now but I continue tests :p

@benevolentdevil
skins and clothes are the same, just 2 diff words... at least in my mod
The functionnality of skins (or clothes) are linked to temperature calc. in this mod
by checking the type of "skin" of the player every second, each "skin" have their own temp factors

About weather effects, all you search is in ...1987FACTIONS_Namalsk_v610e.namalsk/fixes/player_spawn_1.sqf

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Eric the Viking
Hi Oliv82,

This mod has seen quite a few fixes over the months which is great... have these fixes been applied to the Chenarus mod? Namalsk has been a nice change but it's time to revisit Cherno... ;)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10e (16.04.2018)

Oliv82
Hi Eric
Ive played a lot of Namalsk those last time, and adjusted some things , I admit Namalsk is very particular about survival gameplay and it was very interresting to work on it

Of course i dont forget Chernarus, and all my fixes "notes" are writted to help me to update this map too )
I worked some hours to update Chernarus, not really enough time to update all the features but only the "critical things" are fixed, like jerrycans and others little "accessories" features

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10f (04.08.2018)

Nice one! I might have to try this.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.10f (04.08.2018)

theguywith...
this is cool , but i have a problem , it seems that the HUD keeps dissapearing everytime i quit the game not only that , the epeen monitor seems to freeze as well , can you tell me how to fix this

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

Oliv82
v6.11a:

- updated GUI: nutrition + temp. arrows (from Chernarus mod)
- player_igniteFire.sqf updated for matches (from Chernarus mod)
- matches new classes (from Chernarus mod)
- "Attachment_Sup556" added for G36 weapon
- loot tables updated for "Attachment_Sup556"
- fn_unitDropMoney.sqf updated (now money spawn with randomized value for each killed units)
- wipes.sqf updated (from Chernarus mod)
- player_useMeds.sqf updated
- loot chance code for ai's updated for jerrycans and matchboxes classes
- carsNearRoads.sqf updated (larger radius from the closest road)
- spawned backpacks on ground have loot + chance for rockets/Strela
- spawned vehicles have loot chance for rockets/Strela
- fn_selfActions.sqf updated (fixed s_player_flipveh error)
- new code for sell/buy weapons at A2 bunker (+ detailed value of total transaction)
- added "nsw_er7mm" ammo class in gunStore of A2 bunker
- removed loot for medium level of A2 bunker (where NPC's are)
- "HeliCrashNamalsk" loot table updated
- removed "fog by altitude" code (regular fog is still active by "DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf")
- "behAiZedCk" function added in "player_spawn_2.sqf" (removed @ "player_switchModel.sqf")
- "player_breath" updated (now player emit breath particles at 100m altitude, at all weather conditions)
- "dayz_altPlyr" calculated @ "fn_temperatur.sqf"
- snow fall function updated (snow intensity calculated with player altitude)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

Eric the Viking
As usual, nice work mate!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

Oliv82
hi Eric :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

000000
nice update!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

daspanzer275
hey whenever i continue my save game, i had this error
"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.ca_mission_acr, woodland_acr, bootcamp_acr, mountains_acr

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

daspanzer275
And i also cannot ignite fire at all. its show some error code

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

daspanzer275
'...- getNumber (ConfigFile >> "cfgweapons" |#|>> _item >> "matches");

_itemNew - "It..."
Error >>: Type Object, expected string
File
missions\1987FACTIONS_Namalsk_v611a.namalsk\dayz_code\actions\player_ignitefire.sqf. Time 36

thats the error i get

anyway those missing dlc file already figure our, install those BAF and PMC DLC, go to those two file, copy each addon folder content, and paste it on Arma 2 OA

And why i cant find any trader on Namalsk map?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

Oliv82
hey daspanzer275,

you cant continue to play after install a new version of this mod
Savegame are linked to only 1 version of the game, and
sadly you need to restart another game if you want to play on v6.11a
(for each version by the way, you will need to restart game)

To play with a non compatible savegame will create lot of errors, missing variables etc etc...

Careful to ***_acr files, this mod dont use those configs, I suggest you to check your start parameters, "DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a" mod just use 1 config file.
It should be good if you check your startup parameters even if you use DLC's or something like that.
Just dont add any files in "@DayZ_Namalsk_SP407" folder.

startup line for my mod:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@DayZ_Namalsk_SP407" -nosplash -showscripterrors

"@DayZ_Namalsk_SP407" is the name of the config folder

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Namalsk v6.11a (10.03.2020)

daspanzer275
After I do exactly as you said, i still get this error when ever i tried to ignite campfire
'...- getNumber (ConfigFile >> "cfgweapons" |#|>> _item >> "matches");

_itemNew - "It..."
Error >>: Type Object, expected string
File
missions\1987FACTIONS_Namalsk_v611a.namalsk\dayz_code\actions\player_ignitefire.sqf. Time 36

and im already assured that in shortcut, one config file only.
1 ... 789101112