RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]

12345 ... 76

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

A Hobo Panda
Gonna start it up now, wish me luck :D
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

mike
well i hope some cheats get added. at least zombie shield or something. i do understand zombies are more of a threat now but i think it's just overkill on the dayz dev teams part

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

crowbars82
astocky wrote
I just posted a quick test video on my channel.
I watched your video and am now downloading the JSRS sounds mod (1Gb!). The AI gunshots nearby sounded way better than the default ones!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Gianluca
Now Zombies can spawn in the buildings?????and there are a lot of crawling zombies....
Now i'm falling down everytime i'm hit from zombies.

Welcome to DayZ 1.7.7. Population: everyone in the community that keeps falling over.

Gianluca
Help meeeee!!!!Now zombies,survivors,bandits....How can all they go thrown walls,doors,buildings????

as far as i am concerned the dayz dev team fucked up. i will go back BreakingPoint (1.5) sp

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

crowbars82
Ok everyone, how about this for unforgiving!

(I waited for a couple of minutes from a distance before entering the buildings as I know about the sometimes loots takes a little while to arrive thing)

No antibiotics in Elektro's hospital... (2 morphine injectors, few bandages, cans and razors)
No antibiotics in Elektro's firestation... (tin cans and 'a' Stanag magazine)
No antibiotics in the general loot piles that I stumbled on as I went through Elektro...
Ran all the way to Cherno...
No antibiotics in Cherno's hospital... (literally nothing but tin cans and razors)
No antibiotics in the military tents Northwest of the hospital... (some bandages, couple of G17 mags and a chicken(?))
No antibiotics in the other Northwestern hospital... (nothing but 2 tin cans and a razor!)
Died.

At first I was like
Then I was like
Which slowly became
After that I was like
Then kinda like
Ending with

I guess the chicken ate them?

Haleks, the only thing I can think of at present to help with this issue (just for now) is to have a higher chance of finding antibiotics on bandits. Unless you can fiddle the loot tables as well? Yeah, the DayZ Mod Team have kinda... well... decided to hate. Everyone! Hehe!

EDIT: Started another just to test out the new JSRS sound effects (Mmmmm, they're nice!) and it spawned me in Prigorodky. So I took out about 25 zombies and look what it gave me! Making up for last time maybe? Hehe!

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

mike
I just checked the dayz website and it still says alpha version feb 26 1.7.6.1. so is the 1.7.7 patch real or a leak

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Gianluca
For me is totally unplayable.....I'm going back for now to version 2.1 on 1.7.6.1

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

crowbars82
mike wrote
I just checked the dayz website and it still says alpha version feb 26 1.7.6.1. so is the 1.7.7 patch real or a leak
Yeah it's a totally legit patch that became mostly active yesterday, which is what impresses me no end that Haleks ported it to DaiZy already.
Haleks. What fuels you to be on the case so fast? What ever you're on, can I have some? :D

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

astocky
mike wrote
I just checked the dayz website and it still says alpha version feb 26 1.7.6.1. so is the 1.7.7 patch real or a leak
http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/129843-dayz-mod-177-patch/

is the official download link. The website has not yet updated because servers are still slowly migrating.

Rocket always wanted Zombies to be a threat. And after you played for a while people just walked around them like they were not there - Not a very big threat. Now people are scared of Zombies - just the way it should be. I think they are still tweaking the following and knocking down AI though, but that and jumping Zombies might have to wait until the standalone.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

astocky
Just did some more testing. The infection does slowly take away blood like it should. The journal updates on the front page correctly as you collect weapons and ammo and stuff. The food also slowly increases your blood level like it should. I couldn't find a blood bag to test that - but hopefully next life.

This really is as hard as people are making it out to be. The zombies in almost every building where you normally find a weapon is just crazy.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Gianluca
Can someone explain to me the difference tra patch 103419,103718 e 105785???What is the right beta patch that i must go to install?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Cactus
Haleks,

If you can spare the time, I appreciate if you list down all the AI Enhancement modules from CoWar that you are currently using.

I have ASR as my main enhancement mixed with some modules from SLX...such as SLX_dodge.  I'm not sure if mixing and matching will cause any conflicts with AI behavior.

Haven't actually seen AI searching buildings.  Do they do this on every enterable building they pass or they just do this if they detect a target within ?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

lazer
are the cars complet destroyed or are they reasonably reparible

do AI bandits have random supplys i hope they do so that i could find food and random stuff on them insted of a wepon and best bag it should be a random bag like in taviana

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

lazer
Plz help me it won't download from the link plz i realy want to play it

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7 FACTIONS 2.2

Anubis
All,

Be careful with 1.7.7 ... I have played it for a few hours online and it seems to have quite a few problems:

1) Zombies hitting/grabbing you from distance
2) Normal Zombies require now more than one hatchet hit to die
3) Decayed Zombies [new] require a lot of hits with the hatchet before dying
4) All Zombies track you for a long time
5) Loot is scarcer
6) Antibiotics cannot be found anywhere and this is really stupid considering you can be hit way more easily by the Zombies

The only good thing is that every player now is so terribly afraid of Zombies that nobody engages anybody else. I was in Kamenka on a full server (50-60), there were at least 4-5 players in Kamenka alone and we were all running around looking for stuff and being chased by trains of Zombies, not time even to type "Hi" in the chat!

Anubis
12345 ... 76