Origins Lite SP 0.1

1234567 ... 11

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I understand you I'll try to share this mod in the coming time if I'm not busy
their mods.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
This post was updated on .
Klaycuss ...

 you can get epoch server files ,  why not do some sort of modular building from epoch As in take out the files for construction?  Maybe too much work. Having to add materials and parts to loot generation?

 But, I do like your tent "deploys" into housing idea too!

 Don't worry about your English, at least we can communicate , which is better than no communication.

 I think Arma2 is also "better" , but I cannot run Arma3 so, I'm stuck with Arma2 OA/Co for the unforeseeable future.
 If I had your talent .... I'd make more stuff for Arma2 as well.

 I can't play online anymore , because my ISP is stupid.  Best I got is these single player mods, for anything interesting anyways.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil

klaycuss5555 wrote
 I can't seem to get google to translate any of these pages.
Your website , and the forum you posted will translate.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Yes, you can get both modular and simple construction. More specifically, not server files. They do not need everything in the code that I need. Not too much work, the building of the epoch is in 4 files, that's all the epoch.
dayz code
dayz_communityassets
dayz_epoch
dayz_epoch_b

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
well I'll do it soon.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Klaycuss, just so you are aware , Origins SP light on Takistan loads most the missions and assets way outside the map borders.
 Also spawns ships land locked.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I can explain the spawn techniques of loot and missions, the other for this card, and you use the configuration for the Taviana card.you need to change the configuration of the technician's spa and tech loot.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
more precisely the point of coordinates for the missions of technology. And I did not understand the word assets? What is it?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Assets- like spawns for missions, vehicles, generated AI guarded places.

I think, maybe because it' s based off Taviana and Tavi is much larger than Takistan?

 If you load in Takistan as well, zoom way out ... to the right ( east) , 10k+ away from any buildings or roads, the map shows forrest emblems, but when you go out there of course, there are no trees.
 I never found  any hatchets , but I had spawned in as forrester and had one.

 But you cannot harvest wood from the little takistan bushes, nor fruit trees.

 Some missions were 25k+ south of any roads any part of the map with buildings and structures. ( I assume in de-bug areas) , and one was so far over east , I didn't bother trying to make it there.

 Otherwise, it ran GREAT ... thats the highest FPS I've had on Takistan ever!

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
It's possible ... I did something wrong though.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
This is how you did not take into account the coordinates of the missions and the spa equipment for this mission is more precise than the map.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I would like some features of LotD , but honestly that file is way too big for me to try and get.
I'm actually liking the Origins Lite SP atm ... especially on Sahrani island.
 Other than a boat that spawned on land, it seems to work better ... I'm getting decent FPS on it, not quite as great as Takistan ... but decent enough.
  Sahrani is a map I'm totally unfamiliar with , it's not as boring as takistan ( which 90% of looks the same ), so it's like re-discovering something "new" and exciting.

 If you follow my Story about Bob down in the DaiZy variants chat thread , he's pretty much new to the place too. ;) ( yes is actual in game name is Bob, lol ) ...
 He's kind of a ... dummy , hasn't yet discovered any "bandits" yet.  Just wait until he does, hahaha!

 ------------------------

On a side note ... I liked the old "undead mod" zombies ... they screamed, made more noises.
But if you had one nearby "screaming" it usually sounded like a whole pack , I didn't like that.
 I've never liked how DayZ made the zombies sound.  I think they should moan and groan more,  and aggro, that " neyyaaaak!" sound gets under my skin.

-----------------

 It doesn't really sound like I want to try the dlcs now, hahaha!
 When Klaycuss patches in the new house or base spawns via tent placement , I hope he just patches the original version , and not have to have all the dlcs.

 If the dlcs add more stuff, other than bloodsuckers and fog ... I might think about it.
 But me being very unfamiliar with Origins as a whole ( I never got to play it online ) , it's also like a new discovery in a way for me as well.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
how i can change zombies skin.?

i want to add origins zombies skins to daizy 2018.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
000000 -

 That would be difficult, as they are two different mods.  Klaycuss could probably tell you, if he could get it translated clear enough to understand.

 You'd need the origins lite SP mod , and daizy 2018 mod , and figure out how to overwrite classnames of 2018 , so it spawns in origins zombies instead of normal dayz zombies.  < And I'm not entirely certain that can be done 100%.

 Another way is possibly , to edit the 2018 mission, and run origins lite sp mod after 2018 mod , and figure out how to spawn in orgins zombies WITH the normal ones.

 The last thing I'd know, ... is to simply change the skin using a 3d editor program, but I don't know how to do that really either.

 I know a lot of "theory" regarding how things are done via mods and scripting, but I don't know specifically HOW to do most things either.  I'm no expert by any means.
  I didn't know anything at all BIS/Arma wise until I picked up arma2 a few years ago ... what little I do know, has been trial and error, looking at forum post, and watching videos ... trying to make things work.

 I've been trying myself to make more dayz and daizy content ... but I have yet to successfully get one to work right.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
i just want to know where those 3d skins are located. i think is not so difficult to change one for other (in theory).

im making a lot of change to my 2018 mission. but i have some doubts.:

make origins sp look like 2018 or make/add some scripts from origins sp to 2018mod.

the point for me is i want a survival mod. i dont want a mod with "hundreds" of weapons and stuff or powerfull weapons and Im editing the DZAI just could have shutguns , pistols and a really weird to find m16.

thats apply for the AI and loot. i just want to travel the whole map trying to repair a car/vehicle and build a house (i think this origins mod can handle this).

i will delete the spawning/random AI and just leave ground-patrol-vehicle and air-patrol AI. ground patrol AI in unarmed vehicles and air patrol with one or two UH-1.