Origins Lite SP 0.1

12345 ... 11

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I figured it out ...

 My Orgins 1.79 mod was incomplete , probably I started a download on dayz launcher and I never let it finish.

 I used one , and it ran fine now.

 Yeah , it's a lot like DayB posted on here ... it has some Origins elements.

 Kinda disappointing in a way ... I was hoping for the updated UI/Inventory system, and the 1-2-3-4-5-6 number quick slots.  I suppose it's because it's built off the old SP wrapper ...

 Seems like it takes a while for items to spawn in too.

 OMG though , it has some UBER cool ZOMBIES!  The ones with facemask and carrying hatchets!!! Nice!

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
we are talking about this mod in his mod thread and we need to move to a chat. dont understand

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Fashion origin is freely available to the developers of originals. It does not have any relationship. And you do not need permission to post it here.Since the conflict with the developers of the game and the developers of the mod was gaining momentum, they were forbidden to transfer the mod to the platform of the game arma 3. As well, the mod origin does not have a license. I will give you links to our sites where you will find the fashion to your liking.The mod for singles is made by one of our developers. About the interface and other from the origin of the mod, we do not have server files to transfer it to the mod for a single game. And no one has server files other than the developers of this mod.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
klay, i was using the predator sp and is amazing. the only thing  is all radio conversation is in russian ,- its ok for russian players but for the rest of us its a little anonying.

pd, when epoch in singleplayer?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I do not understand in the fashion of a predator to insert the construction of an epoch? Or make an epoch for an epic for a single game if so then it is. I will put in my fashion the construction of an epoch and a mission wai.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
what means "dLS" could be dayz-lite-singleplayer? and where i can see the difference between origin lite sp and this one you posted?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
This is the same mod, however, it was added to it by building a house and crafting and much more.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
ah ok. thx!

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
000000 -
I moved to a general discussion on origins mod for single-player , where in this one we discussed the gaining of the mod, and mechanics of how to get it, or work it.   I thought I was cluttering up the thread here was all.

BTW, I got Origins Lite SP to work on Chenarus.
 In the files of the mod, looks like it supports many islands.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
ah ok, i was playing in chernarus too.

i have couple of issue about respawn. because appears taviana map selector and other issue i have in chernarus is vehicle-patrol and air-patrol wont appears or i never see it.

random ai works without problem.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
The fact is that the mod DayZ 1.8.0.3 which is taken as the basis is used in all the mods of this developer I use as the basis of the modes DayZ 1.7.6.1 the last official version of the mod to vanilla.Since the respawn on his cards are made under his mod they fit. You need change some of the files in the dayz code that fix respawn and many other things.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
https://yadi.sk/d/d-LAlpGjV3Nbj
Mod land of the dead
https://yadi.sk/d/Gq4O0Sz4dc9E9
Maps for this mod mod along with the mod.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000