Origins Lite SP 0.1

123456 ... 11

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Try this link.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

i found it

dayz_spawnselection = 1;

change to

dayz_spawnselection = 0;

and for the 1st time i saw an AI chopper :)

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Did not understand you schA about what you say? It's about what mod and what changed it?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Did not you understand right now about what you're talking about? What kind of mod and what changed in it?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
 hrm... Klaycuss .., it'd be nice to have a description or video to see what content other mods like Land of the Dead offer.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
This is a mod with a kind of construction technology weapons kraft and much more.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
see this mod you like all but me, I need to finish my fashion.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

im talking about origins mod playing chernarus map. this thread is about that.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I understood

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
On YouTube there are reviews about mods Land of the dead.Look at them you will be interested.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I looked at some vids.  Couldn't understand Russian language , lol.
I do like how the zombies run in Land of the Dead.  Seem more "zombie" than infected.

 Klacuss does the Origins Lite SP have any origins base building in it? Or any fortifications?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
That is, the construction of the origins in fashion? No, I will immediately say that in no fashion it is not only original. Although in the fashion that I left the link to look at.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
you love the "fashion" word :)

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Forgive me for my awful English. Google translator does not work correctly, translating Russian words into English.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4VTp/jRSiMhPwr
I give a link to the mod for arma 3.Arma 3 DayZ Epoch.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I'm going to release a small addition to my mods in the nearest future. Then I want to add houses from the fashion origin. I decided to make the construction of the origin through the deployment of tents. That is, there will be different tents on the map when you put them on them they will unfold the buildings. the first time before I think about what to do next.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I'm sorry that no one in the world has server files DayZ Origins 1.7.8.5 except the developers of this mod from my very beginning and I dream about them.I spoke earlier with the two founders of this fashion, but they were dumped overboard by the current carriers of mod. They did not have any server files.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I'm not going to leave the arma 2.Armа 3 I do not like and I'll be a loyal fan of armа 2. There are a lot of old games where people sit for years and make fashions.Arma 2 is the best game that was in my life. And a lot of people still swim in this game. Not many have powerful computers that will pull it without problems.
123456 ... 11