Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

000000

playing around with some stuff of this pack.

almost all epoch stuff works.

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

000000
Version 1.0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pn_Y6wxQOyhx6aOfhiY5q0kWM4CWUmkM/view?usp=sharing

with trade and zupa coin system.

huge update and i will use this modpack as base to my future packs. (i dont like all this weapons and heavy armor vehicles. i prefer more survival side (travel and loot...etc.etc..) )

yep.  the new link i put here. the trade market bot are located here (russian letters) but easy to find in map.

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

000000
trade bot

trade bot menu

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

Wulfrongeinst
Hey! Thank you for providing a link to this awesome mod.

I've been playing for a couple hours now, but I encountered something that may be a bug/issue; Whenever I kill a bandit and loot their corpse, at the moment I hit gear, my character gets infected or gets sepsis.

Is this normal? I had to restart it a few times now because of this.

Pls help!

Best regards!

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

sorry to respond late, yep a lot of building house are open this @house add the north of chernarus and some extra custom thing on the map.

i try to reduce the size removing addons that i really dont need. (all this heavy weapons i dont really like to play and dont like the AI use it)

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

000000
the guy behind this 1.0 make two update more. one with 2gb and another update just about 35mb

here is the thread in vk  https://vk.com/topic-48766884_30159434?offset=1340 where you can digg more info about this lotd, (russian of course xD)

the last update include other lotd maps, napf, namalsk, panthera2

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

Wulfrongeinst
Yeah - I always tend to get infection or sepsis - not too bad I guess, this mod is really neat. I've been playing for hours now.

Do you guys know if there's any language patch? I'm having a pretty hard time with the whole russian writting.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

000000
the file we need to translate is called stringtable.xml inside have a lot to translate but one time is translated to our mother language will works for all this russian mods. (keep it / backup it after translate because is a lot of work xD )

this one is from the last LOTD that have the selection menu in english but you can modify the stringtable.xml for the others msg appears in the game.

stringtable.xml

backup the stringtable.xml that is located inside the root of the mission and paste this one. now delete you savegame that is located in mydocument >arma2>saved and start a new game.

if you want to translate the rest of the text you have to use google translate or other tools like that and inside this file stringtable.xml you will find a lot of text like this

<Key ID="SPP_chat_83">
                        <Original>%1 Выходи по хорошему, иначе разговор будет короткий!</Original>
                        <English>%1 Выходи по хорошему, иначе разговор будет короткий!</English>
                        <Russian>%1 Выходи по хорошему, иначе разговор будет короткий!</Russian>
                </Key>

replace for example "Выходи по хорошему, иначе разговор будет короткий!" for the text in your native language. for example i make this example in english.

<Key ID="SPP_chat_83">
                        <Original>%1 Get out for good, otherwise the conversation will be short!</Original>
                        <English>%1 Get out for good, otherwise the conversation will be short!</English>
                        <Russian>%1 Get out for good, otherwise the conversation will be short!</Russian>
                </Key>

that is the easy way i can find to translate it. remember you need to start a new fresh for to see the changes.
not all the russian text appears in the game are in stringtable.xml but for now is a good start. happy translating!