Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

000000
the 98% are locate in stringtable.xml and other are related to dzms and dzai folders and Im editing this 2 folders and trying to change the AI to vehicle-patrol/air-patrol only (the ai in vehicle will stop near to you and search the zone. that mean if in that moment dont want to fight i just need to stay away. if i see one on them patrolling the area) in a few vehicles like old motocycle and old russian cars. maybe one or 2 pickup armed. and that its. today with the original dzms/dzai one AI kill me really far away with a M2 in a Humvee. i just enter in a town and pum! headshot. xD

hard to explain how i  want to play this dayz but is more about to play a role and traveling/repairing vehicles and make a base and sometimes have some fight with AI but im not so fan of heavy weapons and heavy vehicles (in my Apocalypse point of view everything is wreck and rusty xD )

and the second i want to make is reduce the insane size of this mod. i want something about 1 or 2gb like this epoch 1.0.3.1 . a pack that you can share with friends and dont need a backpack of harddisk to move to one pc to another. xD (less addons loaded more fps!)

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

benevolentdevil
Hrmm since Epoch SP was broken, trying the new 1.0 LoD ... but I didn't see it on the my.spot page ( vers .8 there still).

 Hope it's just the one download posted on google drive. took me a bit to find it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pn_Y6wxQOyhx6aOfhiY5q0kWM4CWUmkM/view

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Dayz ( Daizy sp) , Land of the Dead

000000
all those russian sites are down. i hope we can make some backups