RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Re: ERROR: RESORCE PLAYERSETTING NOT FOUND

Ray
austinkid2 wrote
y is it so laggy u need to fix that
Use a updated mod instead of this.

Re: ERROR: RESORCE PLAYERSETTING NOT FOUND

TheLegendDevil
Is there a way to turn the zeds off and play wasteland how it its supposed to be?

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Recce
I'm having trouble with the markers. So when an objective comes up i never get a marker on where abouts it is Please Help!

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Unknown
For some reason when I load an object into a vehicle it won't let me open the content of it. So when I load it, it basically disappears. I believe there's supposed to be a menu right?

Re: ERROR: RESORCE PLAYERSETTING NOT FOUND

Recaldy
I can't input any command or keys once I die. I have to alt-tab and close the program through Task Manager.

Re: ERROR: RESORCE PLAYERSETTING NOT FOUND

Beast
How to i install it?

Do i just take the file i downloaded and then play?

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

cavalieripatry
Hey man,great mod, i love it,but this link dosen't work:  http://www.mediafire.com/?w0gluva96dmxa
I hope you can fix that,I just waiting to play wasteland sp hahah,thanks man and great job!

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Munnster
I know this is an old thread but was playing this for a while and love it but there are some game breaking issues. I though someone with more knowledge than i might be able to take a look and fix some key problems?  Bandits spawn right in front of you sometimes when you get out of a car, maybe there is a way to adjust it so they spawn further away like in factions and also spawn while in a car. The hud disappears and won't come back. Those 2 issues are game breaking to me and someone who knows there way around the scripts might be able to fix this?

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Cheeks
Hey GREAT work! I love this idea. I'm having one problem however, maybe you can help. The mission dialogues pop up telling me that there are missions on the map but my map never shows where they are? How can I fix this?
1234