RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

brado
This post was updated on .
This is really looking like the best Single Player yet

I ran the Mod 3 times just to make sure ... but still came out the same

The plus is Bandits are a lot better now...At first i thought way to easy...first 3 i killed was so easy..next one made me think as he hit me and i had to bandage..5th was easy...but the 6th just hit me in the head and was dead with one shot lol...but this is more real..you never know which will kill or miss..

But unable to move items into vehicles...nothing on scroll wheel menu to move items into vehicles or drop items....nothing on scroll wheel to view item in vehicles .....no loot in buildings ie. shops,fire stations,pubs,warehouses......no zombies...i ran around the town with not one in sight ....alot of frame freeze,lasts a second or two but very often
cheat menu changed ?

Edit-- 1 change --Zombies now have appeared after 5-10 minutes of me being in the town..and seem to
         react like the bandits..some you can get by others just hit you hard..then theres some that group
         with 5 or more and attack

Edit-- seems if you give it a little time it all begins to work now.. this is maybe 10-15 minutes now
         Or is this starting when the mission starts ? i know in wasteland you have a time in minutes till the missions start (just a thought)
         I know i had also gone to cheats menu and pressed cycle loot a few minutes before

Edit -- Can load items into vehicle but can not remove/unload them from vehicle.
                         Some items have spawned half in the walls and buildings and can't be moved,,(Not a problem to playing game and doesnt look out of place as it sounds)

           ERROR MESSAGE - Resource R3F_log_Dig contenu_vehicule not found

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

brado
Seems now after loading it a 4th time...all zombies appear...all spawns load.

Just the unloading of the vehicles and the Hud displays..volume disappears now and again and the stutter (freezes a split second a bit often)

ERROR MESSAGE - Resource R3F_log_Dig contenu_vehicule not found

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Matsuda_sempai
Try playing the wasteland mod online it might download all the files you need once you join a game, then once you get ingame then try playing the daizy wasteland chernarus 1.0 map see if that helps

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Haleks wrote
Above : I'm pretty sure it's mission-related; all Chernarus maps designed for the 1.7.4.4 code would give me this bug; so the only one I'm using at the moment is the file from the Ultimate AEG release wich is working fine with the same code... Other maps, or missions released before the 1.7.4.4 SP won't give me that bug either. I just don't know why you don't have it, but many users already reported the same issue... (Morbius included)
I'm not sure.. I really never had this ever. :S

What's important though, is what's causing it. That's our problem.

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

TechnoScrabble
I still don't know how to build. It says I can pick up the barrels left by the support call mod, but I haven't found any items or anything that suggest I could build the houses and NPCs I saw in trailers.

Is there a guide somewhere? All the ones I've found suck.

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

randr28
how do u build stuff?
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

brado
@ Matsuda_sempai   Thanks for the idea,but don't think its that as i have played ok with the v1.0.....
                                But i did read on the bistudio forum :-
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?94280-R3F-Artillery-and-Logistic-Manual-artillery-and-advanced-logistic-(mission-script)/page7

Question asked:-

I cant check the contents of any vehicle i load, when i try to open the console i get the following error message: "Resource R3F_LOG_dlg_contenu_vehicule not found"

Answer given:-

You probably don't set your description.ext file correctly.

@TechnoScrabble   randr28

TO LOAD -click Middle mouse button on a item then scroll and pick move this item or tow if its a car/truck...or load it
Moving item into a truck you have to move item over the truck until it says load into truck and click..it may only pickup on one side of the item so you have to try each side of the it

TO UNLOAD -click Middle mouse button on truck  and scroll to veiw the vehicles contents...menu will appear ..pick item to unload...once unloaded  click Middle mouse button on a item then scroll and pick move this item...move item to where you want it and scroll to drop/Place...you can also set it to place at a degree 45-90 etc. and lock the item to...so it won't allow enemy to just pick it up like you did..it has to be unlocked to move

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

TechnoScrabble
This post was updated on .
Okay...so we just find random buildings in the middle of nowhere and move them? Because I haven't found anything that lets me move it other than the barrels that support call drops...

Also, when I have this mod active, the support call mod either can't or takes too long for me to actually have patience to see if it can use the magazine section. Does wasteland add a bunch of items classified as magazines?

EDIT: My hunger, thirst, heat, gun, sight, and sound have disappeared...

EDIT: Also, it seems none of the cheats are undoable.

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

brado
This post was updated on .
Pease ,Please, Please Will Anyone so kind Finish/repair or make another one of DayZ/Wasteland ?..

This was better on the first one made v1.0 (Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0) just the bandits were evil But i could live with that... Just the Hud didnt work after a save...So no need to drink or eat

The repair to this mod v1.1 ....Made it so you couldn't unload items from vehicles...Plus Hud still unfixed

heres hoping one of you genius programmers/scripters here come up aces......

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

steve silent
just downloaded as required by OP. and i get a deleted dayz_weapons error even tho that pbo is in the files

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

brado
yea steve silent sad as the little time i played on this was great..

Lets hope that the skills of the Admins here....get this up and running like all the other Maps on here they've put endless time in to filling our wishes

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

jst2fst
does this work with the latest dayz and also is someone still working with it?

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

DEADRECON28
If someone could fix the amount of bandits that spawn or tell me how that would be great.

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

tango3355
Is anyone working on this anymore, ai and missions would be sweet.

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

DeathSquad
i get a lot of lag in this release any one know why this could be thanks.

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

Ray
DeathSquad wrote
i get a lot of lag in this release any one know why this could be thanks.
It is most likely being caused by the wasteland building objects constantly spawning.

Re: RELEASE: Daizy Wasteland Chernarus v1.0

DeathSquad
any way to fix that?

ERROR: RESORCE PLAYERSETTING NOT FOUND

the lolz
i get this message when i click in the action center player menu and when i try to view car contenet i get the same error moving objects is just fine towing all the normal stuff works loading etc so is there a fix for this please respond

Re: ERROR: RESORCE PLAYERSETTING NOT FOUND

jst2fst
this mod has not been supported since it was released just letting you know

Re: ERROR: RESORCE PLAYERSETTING NOT FOUND

austinkid2
y is it so laggy u need to fix that
1234