RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

1 ... 7891011

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Haleks wrote
Figured it out, thanks mate. Never played DayZ online so Daizy is a completely new experience for me...
I am discovering Namaslk right now (I'm a huge fan of Stalker games), with Kron's SupportCall; awesome...
Major kudos to you guys!

I'm glad it worked out, mate!
Namalsk is an awesome map, I never played Stalker sadly, though.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

it's me Larry
sorry if I forgot to log in. i'm @ a computer shop eh.
By The Way, I'll just ask the creator of the version of the "ultimate". I just edit the mission.sqf and I deleted the survivor spawn ( the one that joins you) and add some military outpost. Can I upload it here after I add some more stuffs. I'll call it "When Boredom Strikes". I made is because I'm really bored. anyway Can I upload it or just keep it to myself so that I'm the one only use it?. :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

it's me Larry wrote
sorry if I forgot to log in. i'm @ a computer shop eh.
By The Way, I'll just ask the creator of the version of the "ultimate". I just edit the mission.sqf and I deleted the survivor spawn ( the one that joins you) and add some military outpost. Can I upload it here after I add some more stuffs. I'll call it "When Boredom Strikes". I made is because I'm really bored. anyway Can I upload it or just keep it to myself so that I'm the one only use it?. :D
I can't say if you can upload it or not, but I've been using parts of his work. It (SHOULD) be all good as long as you give him creds. You should ask DayZ_SP, though.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

MasterNe0
Where exactly are the vehicles on this map? I been running around and haven't found any.

Beyond that, this is pretty fun. Great work DAYZ_SP

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

MasterNe0 wrote

Everywhere, I'm pretty sure this is one of the missions I had 500+ vehicle if not 1000+ at NWA. The triggers are along the shore, and in every city pretty much. :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

MasterNe0
This post was updated on .
AboveDayZ wrote
MasterNe0 wrote
Where exactly are the vehicles on this map? I been running around and haven't found any.

Beyond that, this is pretty fun. Great work DAYZ_SP
Everywhere, I'm pretty sure this is one of the missions I had 500+ vehicle if not 1000+ at NWA. The triggers are along the shore, and in every city pretty much. :P
Is their a version of this without the damn AI squadmates. they keep getting in the way. Also if you have a version with that debug monitor, that be awesome. I enjoy the versions with it that you made abovedayz of some of the maps. Those are my favorite versions so far.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

TechnoScrabble
My question is...how do I use the generators or turn the lights on? How do I figure out where the control whatevers are?

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Coley Oley
Is there a fix for all the cars spawning without tires? and i cant seem to find any loot anywhere in daiZy chernarus 42c..?

Helps always appreciated. :)

 -coley

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Ray
This mission is outdated, I doubt you will get much help with the bugs in this

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Haleks
Yup, it was designed for 1.7.4.4...
For the current DayZ version (1.7.6.1), use Above's mission (Chernarus 2.0) or mine (the Factions release).

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Shrykull
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

venom
bug flares and chemlights do not work for me any ideas?

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

A Hobo Panda
venom wrote
bug flares and chemlights do not work for me any ideas?
It's a very easy fix - don't use this release. It was made over half a year ago at the end of November, and it's based on DayZ 1.7.4.4. DayZ is currently on 1.7.7.1, so this release is beyond outdated. Try using a more recent release.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

dannywaugh1
Hello guys, I am new to the forum but have played daizy single player before. I am needing some help getting this to work since i had to reinstall everything on my computer.

Iv followed the blog( http://kodabar.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/dayz-offline-single-player-practice.html) for installing daizy.
Downloaded the files to install and play DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus) but i cannot get it to work.
i click on the icon on desktop loads and go to scenarios and click on the mission and comes up with erros each time.
Iv tried to make sure iv downloaded the right version for DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus) but i cannot seem to find it.

How did you guys get is to work? Am i right to follow the blog or i am missing somthing.

I have made sure iv downloaded dayz version 1.7.4.4
Thanks guys.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

dannywaugh1
finally got it working guys.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

lacb
Hi guys...

I discovered what i´m doing wrong...I´m using the wrong verson of Dayz!
Using 1.7.7 and now I installed verson 1.7.4.4 and its all working fine!
Now I can save and go back to game!

I wanna thanks for this amazing mod...very good work indeed!

By

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

lacb
Hi guys

I use the survivors spawn...
They follow me and shoot bandits but not the zombies!
Can anyone tell me how to make them shoot zombies?

Another question I try to use the God mode...
How do I get this work fine (God Mode)? Well its work...but kill zombies a mile away...Don´t need to use weapons.
There is a way to use loki lost key with your mod?

Thanks

Luiz

PS: Sorry for the english..its not my main language

This release is quite outdated; you might wanna use one of the 'Factions' releases, or the BreakingPoint one (eventhough I'm not sure that AI do engage zeds in this one).

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

lacb
Hi

Thanks...I´ll try to use one of the faction release.

By

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus) help

Anthony Hinz
ok so I cant make fire places I cant pitch a tent I cant do anything like that it just kicks me out of the game can you please help me thanks
1 ... 7891011