RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus) help

Haleks
Jesus Christ guys... Do you even bother reading the posts above?
This is outdated and was designed for an older beta patch as well as for an older version of DayZ (eventhough it is not specified in the main post).

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

COOL CANADIAN
U should put old bikes in this ( the peddle bike) :D that would be awesome ( to me)

Please I love DaiZy ULTIMATE I play it EVERY day and would just like the old bike

 please and thank you

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

FlamingGoose
I just get a "downloadable content deleted.chernarus"error.
Halp?

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

COOL CANADIAN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FILES ARE GONE NOW HOW AM I SUPPOST TO RELIVE MY FIRST DAIZY EXPERIENCE HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix3BHT-prhE

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

haha1192919021
First of all, my English is not good, I want to say that your download address is entered do not go, can not be downloaded.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

haha1192919021
Mediafire is blocked in Chinese, won't open.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Niceonegunit
I don't think this release exists anymore, sorry.

Download appears to be offline.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

haha1192919021
thank you!

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

haha1192919021
Please re sharing, in great need of your work.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

sn1p3l1t
WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD IT DAMN IT http://prntscr.com/5jsd29
WHYYYYYYYY this is so amazing dude pls upload it again or whatever *.*

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Lelale
It happend the same situation in Argentina. I can't download this files for the same thing.

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Eddy
When I click on the link, it says its missing or no longer exists. Please tell me you didn't...

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

COOL CANADIAN
guys i'm sorry to say but i don't think DaiZy ULTIMATE is ever going to come back... i'm sorry you have to let go... it's.... it's time to pull the plug........

beep.... beep.... beep.... beep

*Pulls plug*

beep.... beep.... beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

well it's gone :,(

*wakes up and it's a zombie* OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIVES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Zombie bites my throat* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *blood gushes out of my neck squirting everywhere*

*wakes up* OMG THAT WAS SCARY!!!!!!! *notices crushed thing of cherry cool aid* Oh it was just my cherry coolaid i thought that was blood omg.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzed

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

Wanting to play
Can't download, the file is missing from Media Fire

Re: RELEASE: DaiyZ ULTIMATE (Chernarus)

COOL CANADIAN
like i said it's cancelled it doesn't exist any more i'm sorry