RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

1234 ... 13

RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES, PLEASE COMMENT.

Changes for the 1.5.1 update:

AI patrols in cars and helis (Haleks script).
Bloodbag yourself.
Salvage vehicle parts.
Sleep restores health and passes 3 hours.
Bandit spawn range minimum is 250 for high end gear AI. And 200 for coast-AI.

DaiZy Taviana 1.5.1 download.

Santa zeds are not a part of this patch.

                                                                            Older features, might be improved/replaced.

- New character gender selection.

- New items added to bandits loot.

- Bandits spawnrange improved (meaning bandits have a lesser chance of spawning ontop of you, and they will appear to be abit less). They're way harder to find now.

- Sandbags, Wire, Tank Trap etc etc will be added to industrial loot since they're needed now.

- You can contruct buildings by using scrap metal and similar items (see pic below). Here's also a link to help you build stuff. ---> http://goo.gl/zl3Hj <---

 This building script was added to a server by the [DZG] guys. All creds for this goes to them. I only made it work with SP.

- You can refuel your vehicle by scrolling your mouse wheel at a petrol station.

- The Glock combat icon was inactivated due to it beeing bugged with the respawn system. I will try to fix the glitchy UI upon respawn.

- Deathflies was removed to make it less painfull to survive for a long time.

- The new vehicle spawn system. (I followed some of the MP vehicle spawns but not all of them). This map might help you find a vehicle: http://dayzdb.com/map/taviana#2.205.175

- Boats were added.

- The friendly AI will be removed, and bandits will now get the survivor skins. (Aswell as the ghillie/camo AND NOW WITH ALL THE TAVIANA SKINS!)

- It got the respawn/timecyclescript.

- ArmA2 weapons on bandits and in buildings. (See additional military loot in my Lingor RSP post).

- Heli crashes is a WIP.

- Bandits will have a random rifle, a random handgun, a random backpack and one random tool.

- Bandits will also have a chance to drop Ghillie Suit and Camo Clothing.

- It will have DayZ_SP's great cheatmenu, with all cheats you'll ever need. (Skin menu, humanity +/-, delete loot, clear building, and everything from before).

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download DayZ Commander if you don't already have it.
2. Download Taviana EU 1.5.0.
3. Make a new folder called "@DaiZyTaviana" and a folder inside of that called "Addons"
4. Move all the Taviana files to "@DaiZyTaviana" addons folder.
5. Replace the files with the ones in my file.
6. Put "DaiZyRSPBTaviana.tavi" in your missions folder.
7. Make a shortcut and add "-mod=@DaiZyTaviana" to your launch parameters.

CREDITS: Niceonegunit, AboveDayZ, Fedus_87, DayZ_SP, Unknown, ZedHunter.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0
This post was updated on .
Above,

   When I put the dayz_code and dayz_anime into my addons folder. When I start the game, it gives me a warning about "addon 'dayz_code' requires addon 'usec_maule'.

I manage to download the usec_maule.pbo file from addons site which seems to fix the issue for now but wondering where in the dayz_code it asking for it.

  The other issue I seem to experience is when I first start the mission, I spawn with a invisible player with green golf gloves. I restarted the mission which respawns me with a survivor skin but if I attempt to change the skin to a hero, it would teleport me to the center of the volcano and then teleport me back to where I was original as a survivor skin but with no weapons. If I attempt to change the skin again,it would reteleport me back to the center of the volcano in a endless cycle. If I attempt to start running, I end up in the volcano.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0 wrote
[...]

It's a Taviana file. Did you download the whole Taviana EU package?

I got the proper Taviana package, and I've been changing skins wildly.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

TheGmanID
I got that error too!

Well now that might me my problem. Was using the other Taviana mod. Ill try that and will report back.

Fixed it forgot to have DayZTaviana on the command line But I have a new problem I now am stuck on loading character data please wait And i have been here for ten minuites! i started in  kamenka and my gender is male Just to put those down if they effect this problem

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0
Well that seems to fix the problem of my character spawning with just gloves.

but for some reason, my character keeps changing to different civilian skins like I just spawned looking like a hippie.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

MasterNe0
This is what I look like on a fresh spawn after installing EU and added the dayz_code and anime to my folder and the map.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

fedus_87
Administrator
yes the skins are part of dayz land.eu's taviana port so thats what you are supposed to spawn as is about 40 random skins

and gman this is taviana you should not be starting in kamenka LOL this is not chernarus.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

I will stop having a mod description..

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

dragargameguler
Despite the problem with usec_maule that i downloaded from a ArmA addon site i have a problem with third person models when playing Male character.I see the whole model in 1st person but when i enable 3rd person i can't see the model.
DayZ basic skins work good, It's the problem with Taviana models.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

dragargameguler wrote
As I replied to previous comments, you most likely got the wrong Taviana downloaded, or the wrong launch parameters. I hope this solves your problems.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

TheGmanID
Got confused there's three spawn areas Something Similar to kamenka its kamena or something IDK but then theres a huge city then theres random Where ever i spawn It just gets stuck on a black screen if i suspend then load it im in a volcano... :(

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

TheGmanID wrote
Got confused there's three spawn areas Something Similar to kamenka its kamena or something IDK but then theres a huge city then theres random Where ever i spawn It just gets stuck on a black screen if i suspend then load it im in a volcano... :(

I'm not sure why that happens. I've spawned at most spawns while testing.

What beta patch do you use? And are you sure that you're using Taviana EU and not Taviana.com?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
Love and Hate

This looked to me to be brilliant all the skins you wanted...car spawns..loot spawns quick...delete dead bodies....clear loot ....the perfect cheat menu...in my opinion this is the best cheat menu..it has it all (PERFECT)...

Then the SANTA zombies appeared...god no..never was funny just a joke...and not a funny one at that..(maybe 1 at xmas that you bump in to...a one off) ,,,but no...LOADS of them ....Just like Warz with the pumpkin head masks..and thats one crap game HEHEhehe
So just deleted this mod out the missions folder..

Pity as it had all that i wanted,,apart from the SANTAaaaaaaaa's

Administrator
lol i hated the santa's aswell lol so i have removed them from my personal files but i left them because i figured  it's part of taviana 1.5 atm so leave them in and let everyone experience them but if everyone agree's and wants the santa's removed this can be done.

Yeah, I don't like the santas either. But this is called 1.5 becuase it's Taviana 1.5.0. The santa zombies are a part of it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

brado
Trust me fedus 87 and Above...get rid of santas and youve hit the jackpot....i cant speak for everyone but pretty sure they would....alot have followed and respected all your brilliant works ...and i think you know we feel the same as you guys....so if you have them out of your files...we are feeling it my friend..
Santas have to go,,they've had there xmas time to go ...homeless or not they must leave
big UP to you guys

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

steve silent
same here, never liked santa zombies.. so i dont mind if you alter the file and reupload

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 colab Fedus & Above (NEW FEATURES/building system)

steve silent wrote
same here, never liked santa zombies.. so i dont mind if you alter the file and reupload

We're actually debating this. The 1.5.0 santa upload will be here, just for those who want it to be as close to MP as possible. But we're debating an alternative. Stay tuned. I doubt you'll dislike the change.

I can say that we're talking about adding chicken zombies instead, since it's easter soon.
1234 ... 13