RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

1 ... 8910111213

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

Appy
Banned User
I fixed it.

those who aren't using a steam copy but instead a bought copy you need to go to your installation directory

 C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

then go into C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion

then go into C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta

and make a shortcut of the "arma2oa" exe  and put it on your desktop. make sure you have the " -mod=@DaiZyTaviana" in the parameters of the short cut.

it should work now.

only problem is...  zombies take forever to die unless it's a head shot..

and I have not seen a single bandit at all :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

ThomasLOL
I have followed all steps now when i go into arma oa and click on the misson(one with ai) i get an error say you cannot play edit this misssion because of dlc that has been deleted .tavi     HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

ThomasLOL wrote
I have followed all steps now when i go into arma oa and click on the misson(one with ai) i get an error say you cannot play edit this misssion because of dlc that has been deleted .tavi     HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You either don't have the correct Taviana mod, or you're not running the mod properly.

Take a second look at your parametres, and if they're not the problem, download Taviana EU.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

ThomasLOL
yer i have and for some reason i didnt get the @taviana i just got the @DayZTaviana:(

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

ThomasLOL
PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got it too work but the zombies spawn and the AI DONT. i have the ai version in.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

A Hobo Panda
Can you add R3F? If not, maybe a few new things, like some clothing or weapons?
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

A Hobo Panda
A Hobo Panda wrote
Can you add R3F? If not, maybe a few new things, like some clothing or weapons?
Also, fix the heli crashes that spawn when you get to the airfield (and any other ones) so they don't spawn loot in ONLY one spot: under the tail. Either make them spawn loot like MP or replace them with C-130J crashes, please :3
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

beastxjason
Ok first of all Im new here and thanks for this, been wanting to play this map in singleplayer. My problem is I see huge white orbs everywhere the zeds are I believe from my googling it is peripheral vision, how do I disable this? Makes it way to easy imo. Thanks again!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

beastxjason wrote

It should be enough if you just change the difficulty! =)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5 VFinal

beastxjason
This post was updated on .
Sorry I havent had dayz for more then a few days and my son must have been playing. Yes that fixed the issue. Thanks!

Also I went ahead and got the cowarmod installed and added the commad line to shortcut, this leads me to believe all the extras like land tex etc are working now?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Dr_EVO
Please Fix Spawn Rate Issues :(

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Dr_EVO wrote
Please Fix Spawn Rate Issues :(

I'll fix everything when I update.

When will you update? :o

When 3.0 is out.

Oh, ok :3
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

BossMann
:D
Cheers, BossMann

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Eusebiu
Above , please help i get an error , i downloaded Taviana 1.5.1 , did all the stuff in the install process and when i press the play button in the single player version it says , You cannot play/edit this mission it depends on downloadable content that has been deleted.tavi , what should I do ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

A Hobo Panda
Eusebiu wrote
You should download the right Taviana mod. You downloaded the Taviana mod from dayztaviana.com, not dayzland.eu. Download the one from dayzland.eu.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Peter
Hey Above short question ,is the Lapua Magnum in this Sp because I dont find one

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Peter wrote
Hey Above short question ,is the Lapua Magnum in this Sp because I dont find one

I'm pretty sure it is. If you find other ArmA weapons that aren't DayZ weapons, then it is.
1 ... 8910111213