RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

1 ... 910111213

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

BossMann

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Haleks
Yeah, those jerks have hijacked a few of our releases...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

mp5lng
Jerks......Jerks every where !

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Hahaha! Some of the ripoffs got proper creds, at least. This guy just changed the name completely and ripped the whole thing. xD

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

BossMann
I might have just caused a flood to the forum... possibly. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-mod-standalone-hacks-cheats/567918-dayz-taviana-singleplayer-1-7-4-4-a-5.html#post8478004
Sorry for the profanity but its a bit rough on the forums there!

Cheers, BossMann
Cheers, BossMann

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

BossMann wrote
I might have just caused a flood to the forum... possibly. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-mod-standalone-hacks-cheats/567918-dayz-taviana-singleplayer-1-7-4-4-a-5.html#post8478004
Sorry for the profanity but its a bit rough on the forums there!

Cheers, BossMann

Haha, I don't mind. He can rip it for all I care, he wont know how to fix the glitches, and he obviously don't even guide his viewers. So it's his and their loss.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Peter
could you pls add it to the cheat menu bec its a dayz weapon xd

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

MOwneZ
Hey Above,
I realize this thread may be dead, but I'd love to see this updated to DayZ 1.8. (if you have any time!)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

MOwneZ wrote
Hey Above,
I realize this thread may be dead, but I'd love to see this updated to DayZ 1.8. (if you have any time!)

I will update this to 3.0 when/if they release it.

*EDIT, I've been thinking about putting BreakingPoint/BreakingZero or whatever on Taviana, though. (Or another map).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

MOwneZ
I would honestly love to see breaking point on Taviana, as it's my favourite map.
I'd love you forever if you could do that. :)
(Regarding waiting for Taviana.EU to update, why not base it off DayZTaviana.Com?)

Taviana.com are the guys who're making 3.0. :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Goat Worrier
Hi Above

I've not long got round to trying out some of these incantations of Daizy as I was a long time ArmA2 player, but times change...there's only so many nukes going off on a server before most give up, so here I am.

I've been playing Haleks DaiZy Chernarus 1.7.7.1 FACTIONS 2.6.1 as it pretty much gave me everything I was after but I'm utterly bored of Chernarus now and so I thought I'd give this a go.

I'm loving the map and your take on things except for the lack of recruitable survivors. I noticed back in May in this thread that you said, "..friendly/recruitable AI is something I have to look into."...

Can I ask if this is something you ever did at all, maybe in an older release, as I'd love this to be available on this map with this set up? I guess I'm after something to make this feel a little like I'm actually playing with others around me.

Many thanks

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Goat Worrier wrote
[...]

Hello! The friendly AI were actually never setup, I'm setting it up for the "BreakingZero" release, though. And when I've done that properly, it'll be easy to apply to other releases.

Friendly AI is heavily requested, so I'll make sure next update for BreakingZero got it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Goat Worrier
Ah great news - thanks for the quick reply and for all the work you've done and are doing.

Thanks!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Tango33
Hi Above, have you thought of maybe using the new Aftermath building system. My experience with it has been very fun, seems to also cause little or no lag at all in game. I know epochs building system is known for lag , well at least on the servers. just a idea.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Tango33 wrote
Hi Above, have you thought of maybe using the new Aftermath building system. My experience with it has been very fun, seems to also cause little or no lag at all in game. I know epochs building system is known for lag , well at least on the servers. just a idea.

Hello, Tango33!

Well, what differences between the 2 building systems do you know about? I am going to use one of them for the BP release.

As far as lag caused by the Epoch system goes, there's none in singleplayer. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Tango33
aftermath uses a leveling system like origins, everything ya build can be upgraded to level 4 and cannot be destroyed. here is PSI playing and showing some of the features https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cCOzvfyBPg

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Tango33 wrote
aftermath uses a leveling system like origins, everything ya build can be upgraded to level 4 and cannot be destroyed. here is PSI playing and showing some of the features https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cCOzvfyBPg
The Aftermath building system seems way more fun. But there also seem to be a damn lot of items.

I will probably end up trying both out.

Haha, I'm not too fond of launchers, for obvious reasons. Especially not when they want to edit your registry and so on. Stuff that they don't need for any reason what so ever.

But I'll check it out anyways.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Tango33
cool glad ya like it. Aftermath has to be one of the best mods yet for dayz, allot of new areas on the map and some of the best building placing i have seen, would be cool if ya could add some of the new locations to your mod. It feels like a whole new map.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy RSPB Taviana 1.5.1 /w new features.

Tango33 wrote
cool glad ya like it. Aftermath has to be one of the best mods yet for dayz, allot of new areas on the map and some of the best building placing i have seen, would be cool if ya could add some of the new locations to your mod. It feels like a whole new map.

I actually didn't really like their building placement, and choice of buildings, really low res, and not fitting the environment, but I'll take a closer look at it.
1 ... 910111213