RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.32b (20.10.20)

1 ... 2223242526

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.30b (25.05.19)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
@whiteLotus
No you dont need, thats was provisory
I release a new version, by the way you can access all variables in game by the Cheat menu

v11.30c:

- Gameplay options changeable during the game:

Double press "0" to access cheat menu then go to "Utilities" --> "User Gameplay"

Bandits Timer (delay between bandits can spawn)
Survivor Chance (work only for "doSomething_bandits.sqf")
Max. Local Zeds (max local number of zeds near player)
Walking Zeds (On/Off)
Loot Chance (inc./dec. by +- 0.1)
Starvation Loot (On/Off)
Load Div.(Fatigue) (inc./dec. by +- 1 min:1 max:10)
Engine Wearing (On/Off)
Wind/Ash Effects (On/Off)
Breath Effect (On/Off)

- fn_windDust code fix

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.30b (25.05.19)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26499

I work on this precious tool at the moment, I found it just after my last version .. :/
So another update will come soon, once again

I really need this tool to debug faster this mod, and its better than create 1 .sqf for each values !!!
And it will be better to change values very faster

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
And that you can turn the engine wearing on/off is my way of tweaks. Love stuff like that. If it is the way I think. Need to kind of be next to it, or you getting over encumbered? Anyways that's the stuff we welcoming as new settings to mess around with.
good to know you like it )
"speedDamagedVeh.sqf" (engine wearing script) is a very fast loop (0.01s) so I take very attention to it

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v11.30d:

- KeyPad by "AirFell" (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26499) (for Cheat Menu)
- Added "." key to enter decimals numbers
- Only one "." on the screen
- "0" is created before the "." if it's pressed as first
- "0" and "." buttons on the same line
- inverted "1" "2" "3" / "7" "8" "9" buttons
- "AF_KP_fncs.sqf" edited for min. and max. vars limits

1.  Bandits Timer
2.  Survivor Chance
3.  Max. Local Zeds
4.  Walking Zeds
5.  Loot Chance
6.  Loot Delay
7.  Starvation Loot
8.  Load Div.(Fatigue)
9.  Engine Wearing
10. Wind/Ash Effects
11. Breath Effect
12. Clear Sky

Finaly we have a keypad :p, it was difficult to add but I did it :p

CONTENTS DELETED

Oliv82
For this survival game, the tweak problem is fixed yes :p

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
"Starvation loot" work only on zeds loot, when "thirst" OR "hunger" ratios are under 0.2 (GUI blinking).
Each zeds will spawn with "food" loot instead of regular loot.

There is 3 sorts of loots: loot for buildings (config.cpp), for zeds (loot.cfg) and for AI's (arrays inside .sqfs)
Loot for zeds is generated when a zed is created (zombie_generate.sqf)
By adding this "cheat" command, the loot class is still the same (loot.cfg) but the loot array is switched to "food" name. (building_spawnZombies.sqf)

But you need to kill some zeds re-spawned after you switched this command to "ON", so I recommand to active this command just after a new game.

About "engine wearing", values are pretty "soft" and you will need to play long time to see effects (in fact values are close to real life, Ive already destroyed 2 engines in real life :p I know it)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
Note: Found a army semi-tank in Land of the Dead, new and fully loaded. That thing actually can and would break it here. Could do that there too. I was lucky of course but (not that common). If that mod was a survival mod it should be a big flaw to it. It saves by the narrative is Overpoch (Minecraft) focus in that mod. So you adding this new feature is more important than I first realized.
There is a little chance to see BRDM2's in my mod :), you can repair it if you are able disable it (with RPG)
For ammo, you need to seach a Ural who transport ammo of course :)

I work for another version, new HT calc. values for vehicles, and some code minors fixes...

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v11.31a:

- "player_selectWeapon.sqf" (hatchet + crossbow bug fix)
- H/T values: "speed vehicle" instead of "velocity" code fix ("vehicle player == player" isn't changed)
- "speedDamagedVeh.sqf": boats classes minor fix
- Loot spawn in backpacks: (4=default 1=MaxLoot 24=NoLoot), value adjustable in Cheat Menu
("civilian" + "food" + "hospital" loot tables + low chance for "PG7V","OG7","Strela")
- survSpawnChance.sqf (min. value is now =1)
- "RPG7V_DZ" added to "MilitarySpecial" loot table (chance: 0.01)
- "RPG7V_DZ","Strela_DZ" added to "HeliCrash1987" loot table (chance: 0.02,0.01)

New H/T values tested with all worst conditions (hot_Sun, rain, night, max load, max Temp.)
Thanks for support Rachel )

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
v11.31b:

- Crossbow Flashlight fix
- G36C ACOG: missed 3d model from official Dayz mod
- Flashlight on AKS-74U (no extra 3d model for FL)
- Flashlight on MP5A5 (no extra 3d model for FL)
- Flashlight on G36C (no extra 3d model for FL)

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
Two things for now. Really like that you don't need to max the player options either way. If you putting it somewhere the middle on the most settings you're getting a pretty balanced setting. In the other mods I'm playing often you have to go near max one way or another. Most likely your menu will fit most people therefore.
Default values (of player options) are the same since a long time, and they are balanced
Min and max intervals are enough larges to keep "luck" or "no luck" feeling :), and lot of gameplay factors use large intervals

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
Nothing major. But the loot amount shows 0.1 and 6 in value (Loot Chance). You meant 0.1 as minimum change and 6 as maximum change? Think 2.1 is default. I'm running it on 3, and that value decrease the loot a lot. If I got it right, I think you can mix the numbers up. Thinking the lower number is less loot and the higher number is more loot. So (+) is decrease and (-) is increase? Just a thought.
hintSilent "(2.1=Default) (< More Chance) (min:0.1 max:6)"; //(lootChance.sqf in cheats folder)
min: and max: limits values of the global variable "loot_Ch", counter intuitive, max:6 mean less loot :)

This var is placed in "building_spawnLoot.sqf":
if (random(loot_Ch select 0) < _lootChance) then {

If you increase "loot_Ch" var, the "random" command will work with more numbers so more chance to miss the condition and stop the code, but "random" command still have chance to continue the code, thats why you feel this "counter intuitive" in the game.
To avoid adding lines, this code isnt optimized to avoid non desired random numbers, but return values are low and not very necessary to change "random" command :)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
And I did not divest the zeds on loot that I said I would. Lol. You don't need to do that at all. I'm getting my challenge real good with Starvation Loot on.
You was lucky this time, enjoy your character is still alive :)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
Yup! Think you mixed the more and less value up. Downloaded the newest update and launched the latest mission. In User Gameplay it says (< More Chance), but my feel is the opposite. Took 3 in this as well and I'm getting lesser loot.
The "random" command work on larger intervals of numbers, maybe I need to remove this command...
But its like replacing condition by "true" or "false"... (1<2 //true 3<2//false)
I will check this

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
The lowest and slowest (8) on Loot Delay. You got the time on that? That and (160) could be good to know. Trying (50) on that (default 160).
If you want to see loot blinking :p

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
And i found a "glitch" if you want to call it that. If you haven't change the Walking Zeds to ON before you been spotted by a normal (runner) zed you get the runners no matter what. You can't change that after contact. My tip is: Change the zeds to Walking Zeds the first thing you do after spawning in. No problem just change your game settings with that as the first option.

Well I guess I was wrong about that. In some areas a few actually still runs. I like that, not being too comfortable knowing all zeds are walkers. So in some routes there is runners what I've seen. Not common but you can cross 'em. Cool. Maybe I'm wrong and right at the same time.
I didnt tested this for long time but by checking codes I recommand to active "walking zeds" soon as possible at starting game if you dont want to see those "anomalies" :)
This var is linked to "zombie_agent.fsm" and .fsm work like a loop

For avoid this you can also use the cheat menu to type 2 lines to remove all zeds around player:
if (count zeds_Monitor > 0) then {{deleteVehicle _x} count zeds_Monitor}; //remove all zeds
walking_zeds = true; //force zeds to walk now

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
It take 40~50 sec to each zeds respawns cycles, so its normal if you dont see any zed in small locations
specialy if you are in vehicle, same for the teleport cheat function, each time you leave a location fast, zeds are deleted and the delay timer is reinitialized
there is no special locations where zeds spawn, the code is checking if you are near buildings who can create loots, the code count the number of buildings and create zeds, thats approximativly the same code of the official Dayz code
Just if you wait a long time, max zeds quantity will increase to the max allowed, this max limit is linked to the number of the buildings (with loots or not) near the player

Loots in backpacks wasnt a priority but it increase slightly the "food" chances, obviously if player find a backpack

Thanks again for the support Rachel :)

I work on weapons scopes PSO-1 and ACOG
For some reason PSO-1 texture on ak-74 dont work :/
Also not a priority but I try to modify the ACOG sight too

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v11.31c
- Correct classname of SVD in loot tables (dayz_code.pbo)
- PSO-1-1 sight texture fix on AK-74
- PSO-1 sight texture fix on SVD
- ACOG sight (FNC_Scopes mod merged in fnc_scopes_pso_m.pbo) for G36C, M16A4

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.29c (27.03.19)

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
v11.31d
- AK-74, SVD: stadiametric rangefinder calibrated
- AK-74, SVD: new zoom values
- CZ550: Sounds from JSRS mod (mag reload, bolt reload + muzzles) the noise level is comparable than SVD
- CZ550: illuminated sight replaced by simpler "cross" sight
- CZ550: variable zoom replaced by a locked zoom
- CZ550: zeroing limited to 600m
- Revolver: Sounds from JSRS mod
- Makarov: Sounds from JSRS mod
- Colt1911: Sounds from JSRS mod