RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (UPDATED! AI fixes, gender selection etc) (1.7.4.4)

RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (UPDATED! AI fixes, gender selection etc) (1.7.4.4)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mpgo383admbvjk1 I added the new gender selection screen! All you need to replace is the missionfile, if you had the older versions! AI spawnrange was also fixed, some people had them spawn ontop of yous.

Thanks to Fedus_87, we now got loot in custom buildings. We also fixed the ghillie glitch where bandits wouldn't attack you if you were in a ghillie. Also added a refuel script from Taviana. So you can refuel when you're at a petrol station. Replace your old files with these.

What's in this release:

Bandits/survivors will have a random rifle, and a random pistol (DayZ_SP).
Bandits/survivors will have a random backpack (DayZ_SP).
Bandits/survivors will also have random ArmA weaponry (AboveDayZ).
Bandits/survivors will drop a random tool (NVgoggles, rangefinders, binoculars, compass, GPS etc etc) (AboveDayZ).

The cheat menu from previous releases.

Bandits/survivors are fairly smart.

Bandits/survivors have a chance of dropping Ghillie suit, Camo clothing, Soldier clothing.

Survivors will share the same ammo loot as bandits (I also added ammo for the new guns).

Survivors, aswell as bandits can spawn in ghillie suits, camo clothing and the survivor/hero/bandit skins.

INSTRUCTIONS:  First of all, download DayZ Commander if you don't already have it. http://www.dayzcommander.com/

2. Download Celle.
3. Make a folder called "@DaiZyCelleSP". And then make a folder inside of that called "Addons".
4. Add all the files you downloaded, to the addons folder inside "@DaiZyCelleSP".
6. Add the "DayZ_Code" + "DayZ_anim" from my folder, to the addons folder inside "@DaiZyCelleSP".
7. Put the "dayz_celle_sp_v1.mbg_celle2" inside your "Mission" folder in your ArmA2 OA directory.
8. Last but not least, make a new shortcut from the "ArmA OA beta patch" and add "-mod=@DaiZyCelleSP" to the parameters.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

DayZ_SP
What file(s) did you modify to increase the AI?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

None apparantly. I did it for Namalsk in "setskills" and another file which I can't remember the name of. D:

I was meant to copy the Namalsk AI skill files, but never actually did it. So they're still at 0.6.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

DayZ_SP
...Except those files AREN'T being called in the Survivor, or Bandit spawn functions.

Look at WHAT IS BEING CALLED at the end and "setSkills" is not one of them

On top of that, a skill setting is already IN the unit spawn parameter if you closely.

Also, you should include a link to download the Celle map for those that don't know where to get it.

You should also give proper INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS since a lot of people don't know how these custom maps and files work...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
I really wanted to play this and Namalsk. But everytime I try a message comes up saying "you cannot play/edit this file". Apparently something is being deleted and I haven't done anything. Any help would be great.

On it, I've tried the AI. And no need for a buff. xD
I will give some proper instructions, sir.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123 wrote
I really wanted to play this and Namalsk. But everytime I try a message comes up saying "you cannot play/edit this file". Apparently something is being deleted and I haven't done anything. Any help would be great.

I will make some instructions as best as I can. You're most likely missing the actualy "mod". Hold on. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
Thanks.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123 wrote
Thanks.
Np at all, I was eager to drop the map off here. So I didn't really think about instructions. I hope they help!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
I followed all the instructions but I now get "deleted.mbg_Celle2" (or something like that). Am I doing something wrong?

I created the folder called "@DaiZyCelleSP"
I created the "addons" folder inside
I copied the celle map into the "addons" folder
I copied the "1.7.4.4"  files into the "addons" folder (no bisigns)
I added the two files included in your download
Then put the missions file in the missions folder

Do I have the wrong files?

Sorry, I will improve the instructions. When you use DayZ commander to download Celle, you'll get 2 folders. The DayZ_Celle PLUS "@mbg_celle" Copy the files from "@mbg_celle" to the addons folder in "@DaiZyCelleSP" aswell.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
I already tried that but I still get the same error. Perhaps I am just destined to fail.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
Well I hadn't added anything to the shortcut and I think that was the problem as the mod obviously booted up after I did so. The only thing now is that the "SinglePlayer" button is grayed out. What do I have to to do to get it back?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

Nah we will fix this, did you make a shortcut for the new "CelleSP" folder?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
Nevermind I got it to work. Thank you for all your help man! Much appreciated.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

No problems at all, mate! I hope you enjoy it! I have yet to explore the map myself. If you have any ideas for improvement and so on, don't hesitate to comment!

I will fix the vehicle cheat and/or add the ingame vehicle spawn with new vehicles. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
Absolutely amazing. I have never had this much fun playing. I could never resist the urge to use cheats while at Chenauraus and therefore it was never fun. But here I've been killing bandits and have some good weapons without any cheats and I have to say I just might have to call in sick to work just to play some more!

Good Work!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

Haha! Awesome! I'm glad you like it! However the loot in custom buildings does not seem to spawn, might be the files I downloaded (not the ones in the uploaded folder). Not sure. I will work on the vehicles once the spawns are sorted (they might work with the files I have uploaded).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

ch0j1n
@draconis123 - how did you get it to work, I have the same problem with the grayed out single player button.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1