RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (UPDATED! AI fixes, gender selection etc) (1.7.4.4)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
Administrator
im trying to get them all up but mediafire keeps failing

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

No worries man. Take your time, meanwhile I'm going to fix the mission. Taviana and Celle are bugged, bandits wont see your in you're in a ghillie (maybe camo aswell). :(

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
Administrator
oh cool glad you caught that nice job and i am having to upload all the files one by one it fails when trying to upload multiple files but its working a little more efficently now atleast

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

Not 100% sure I can fix it, though. But I sure as hell will do my best. :<

Ya, I download them as they pop up. Had your files open in a tab, and noticed how a new one popped up. xD

I got Celle2 now. Gonna try if that fixes the loot, whilst trying to fix the ghillie issue, because I (probably everyone else too) want to be able to wear a ghillie without loosing the point of the bandits. xD

Update: mbg_celle2 was the last file I downloaded, I don't think it worked. I will wait for all files and try then. So far, loot is either spawning in slow, or doesn't work. I'm mainly testing the ghillie issue tho, while you're getting more files up. :D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
ok celle _data is up now maybe give it a try last 1 is uploading now

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

I don't play using steam. But I'lll add you. :-)

Btw, my skills does not really cover the Ghillie issue. I've tried copying all scripts from Namalsk (that's the last place bandits engaged me while I was in a ghillie) and I've tried the fixes from Namalsk. But nah, I'll have to check file by file. :/

I wanna play the map wearing a ghillie too, though. So I will try everything until I give up.

Edit: I added you, and I'm testing mbg_celle2_data now. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

DayZ_SP
Bugs:

-Gender Selection not available

-Survivor, Bandit, Zombie factions not set for proper AI Engagements

-Bandits spawn directly in front of you*

*I think it is time we look into other ways of having Bandits & Survivors in-game instead of them just magically appearing out of thin air. The current method saves on CPU resources, but most of us have modern hardware that can run this three year old game at 200 FPS if needed. Performance is not the issue, immersion is. Perhaps looking into more traditional ArmA 2 mission creation methods might will allow us more control over how encounters occur, but still retain the non-scripted firefights and battles ArmA is known for...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

- Gender selection works for me. And bandits seem to spawn properly for me aswell tbh. It have happened that they spawn infront of me, but not after the latest update when I tested it out. (often happened when one teleport straight into a town).

And I need every single FPS I can get tbh. I'm running at 25-40 FPS without shadows. 60 if lycky as hell.

Thanks for reporting btw. I will look at it again.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

You're right. I lost the gender selection somewhere! :D

However the bandits spawns are more than perfect imo. >_> Came in to Celle, didn't see a bandit until I went in to the actual town. And I know where the triggers are. :P

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

DayZ_SP
I fixed the Gender Selection myself...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

Not trying to sound like a douche, but you seem really pissed sometimes. :P

I'm new to this, so I expected my maps to have alot of downs. :P

Awesome that you fixed it tho. Wasn't too sure how to myself. :)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (1.7.4.4)

GhostsNightmare
Awesome release thanks !

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (1.7.4.4)

GhostsNightmare wrote
Awesome release thanks !
Thank you! I hope you enjoy it, I've actually had some decent fun at it since the loot spawns got fixed! :)

Also trying to get more new fun maps, I'm getting some atm. But I can't release all of them. D:

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
Is the suspend button supposed to be disabled?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble wrote
Is the suspend button supposed to be disabled?
I think it's a bug, it happened to me sometimes (happens on every mission at times). You should be able to just save, though. Or just alt-f4. (This will also save the game).

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble
Also, where do survivors spawn on this map?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (1.7.4.4)

TechnoScrabble wrote
Also, where do survivors spawn on this map?
In half of the towns. You're not meant to know. :<

You're ment to just randomly find friendlies and go "OOOOOOOOOHHH WEEEE! DAZ RITE MAFAKKA!". :-D

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (1.7.4.4)

malau
Will this map be updated to include the Dayz Epidemic modifications ?

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (UPDATED! AI fixes, gender selection etc) (1.7.4.4)

malau
And also, will it be updated to support 1.8.0.3 ?
1.7.4.4 is a million years old.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (UPDATED! AI fixes, gender selection etc) (1.7.4.4)

malau wrote
And also, will it be updated to support 1.8.0.3 ?
1.7.4.4 is a million years old.

I might update it, but I'll be focusing more on "DayZ X" and another project. ArmA 2 is kinda dying.
1234