RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP (UPDATED! AI fixes, gender selection etc) (1.7.4.4)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
ch0j1n wrote
@draconis123 - how did you get it to work, I have the same problem with the grayed out single player button.
It didn't work for me until I added -mod=@DaiZyNamalskSP to the shortcut as well. I don't even play at Namalsk but it worked so I stuck with it.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

It didn't work for me until I added -mod=@DaiZyNamalskSP to the shortcut as well. I don't even play at Namalsk but it worked so I stuck with it.
Wow, that's really strange. >_>

 "-mod=@DayZCelleSP" is my shortcut. :O

Btw, try the new Taviana mission, might be more fun because loot spawn in custom buildings on that mission. :-)

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

draconis123
AboveDayZ wrote
Wow, that's really strange. >_>

 "-mod=@DayZCelleSP" is my shortcut. :O

Btw, try the new Taviana mission, might be more fun because loot spawn in custom buildings on that mission. :-)
Well, first I put  "-mod=@DayZCelleSP". But when I went into the game the single player was grayed out. For some reason when I added "-mod=@DaiZyNamalskSP" as well, the single player button came back.

I'll definitely try Taviana next. Still having so much fun in Celle.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

DayZ_SP
Hint:

The reason it works for DaiyZ vs. DayZ... That's the reason

Also...

@AboveDayZ:

The AI skills script is incomplete and does not even reference correct ArmA skills Array values. That's not your fault, but you should probably disable it since it's not doing what you think it is doing (Placebo Effect). Just thought you should know...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
hey above i get loot in custom buildings

 some pics of loot in custom buildings

http://imgur.com/67XYp

http://imgur.com/bmeEd

http://imgur.com/DvcIm

http://imgur.com/f8jii

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

ch0j1n
The loot in custom buildings isn't spawning for me, I must of done something wrong :(

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

DayZ_SP wrote
@AboveDayZ:

The AI skills script is incomplete and does not even reference correct ArmA skills Array values. That's not your fault, but you should probably disable it since it's not doing what you think it is doing (Placebo Effect). Just thought you should know...

I knew it didn't do anything. I didn't at first, but I never really tested it, because telling if AI is buffed or not is hard to do. (Apart from beeing sure about the file obviously). But if nothing was calling the skill file before, It's not now. I simply thought it was beeing called. :P

Fancy uploading the files you're using? ;O

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
not at all but im not sure what file would have the loot spawns because i am using an older version of celle so files were all packed together but if you let me know what files come in the @DayZ_cell folder and ill upload it/them

good thing i havnt updated celle for a while eh lol

i am going to sleep now though been up all night on dayz with friends will reply as soon as i awake from my dayzcoma

trying to up the files i think are needed but mediafire isnt working

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87 wrote
not at all but im not sure what file would have the loot spawns because i just installed the mission as you said but i am using an older version of celle but the only old files im using are files for the map i think but yea if you just let me know what file is needed ill upload it/them

i am going to sleep now though been up all night on dayz with friends will reply as soon as i awake from my dayzcoma
Thank you so much for replying. I knew it was the old files, I googled for litterly 2-4 hours. There's simply no old files online. I'm not sure as to what files would be needed. But if you could upload all your "mbg" files, that would be mint.

You would save this mission for us. I have yet to play it because I couldn't find any loot in custom buildings, that killed it abit for me.

And sleep tight man!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87 wrote
trying to up the files i think are needed but mediafire isnt working
Lame.

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
if you let me know what files come in the @DayZ_cell folder and ill upload it/them because when i got them they where all packed together havnt played celle since it was released even before it was released on commander

good thing i havnt updated celle for a while eh lol

btw the mbg files are the map files

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

bw_cj187
kpfs_civ
kpfs_golf

mbg_buildings_3
mbg_celle2
mbg_celle2_data
mbg_celle2_objects
mbg_celle2_roads

Those are the ones I got when I downloaded the new version. I guess you will have other files/ less files.
I hope that helps. :D

Haha! Yah, thanks to you, our newer maps have loot, HAHA!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
Administrator
i have all the exact same files but im thinking it may be celle_data im trying to upload them but medifire is just not cooperating atm but ill upload them all as soon as i can it may be later today sorry for making everyone wait.

and once again always glad to help the community when i can

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87 wrote
i have all the exact same files but im thinking it may be celle_data im trying to upload them but medifire is just not cooperating atm but ill upload them all as soon as i can it may be later today sorry for making everyone wait.

and once again always glad to help the community when i can

Alright. I was thinking celle_buildings (or whatever the name was). Not sure at all tho.

Take your time mate.  I'm just glad that we will be able to try this out with loot!

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

DayZ_SP
You can zip up (rar, 7zip) your files, so Mediafire accepts them more easily...

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
yea thats what i did i have them all packed and ready to upload and i still cant get mediafire to work. its not even bringing up the upload window when i click upload and cant drag them in either. is mediafire always as bad for you guys as it is for me i seem to have issues everytime i use it and its not me or my end i promise.

ok got them uploading and i had to up them loosly because the file was to big to upload it as one file because im limited to 200mb's and all files zipped together are a little over 800 mb's

and it may take a little while my upload speed is horrible im trying as fast as i can though

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

I had the exact same problem once. But never since then. :S

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

fedus_87
Administrator
ok got buildings uploaded but i was looking into the files and im pretty sure these files are all map files such as textures and such i need to know what files are in the @dayz_celle that comes with the commander download

but here are the files i got it to let me upload so far

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#5bsqxb6z3d96w

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy Celle SP v1

The files in DayZ_Celle is just DayZ_Code and those. :P Thank you so much man, you're a champ.I will put the link on the OP and put your name in creds. :D

I will also try to just use the buildings file, and report back. Might save some time.

UPDATE, buildings does not seem to be the only needed file. :<
1234