RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

1 ... 3738394041

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

benevolentdevil
Thanks Zealot!  ... is it in english?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

zealot_k
Most of the text remains in english if your A2 installation is in english. There is some russian text, but it's very easy to figure out things, donb't worry. To me, it's the best singleplayer survival experience for A2, plenty of stuff ! Ask me here if you have problems to install the mod.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

subdeviant
thank you for this. i had dayz running on an old computer but had my lan cut back to nurfy wireless.
to instal into my steam copy i had to run the dayz mod from the steam launcher but put this mod into that @dayz folder in the arma2 folder and not use any -mod=@daiz2018 on launch.
it is perfect for the way i play the game and the a.i can merc my arse just as well as any squeeker with a mosin.
cherno, you've changed man.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

zealot_k
So, is it working well ? I hope you have fun.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

benevolentdevil
nope LOTD did not work, ... torrents don't ever work for me. :(

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

yeyei132
HI. does anyone know how to loot food and water? I played the mod for about 1 hour and my Character is dying. I killed a lot of survivors already, they're not holding any food or water source.

Thank you.
Also if there's a cheat for food and water so I can give some for my team.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

Eric the Viking
Hi there yeyei132,

The mod is intended to have a post-apocalyptic survival theme so you'll find very little food or drinks lying around. You need to find animals for meat and canteens for water and "live off the land" so to speak.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

yeyei132
Thank you very much :D

I just want to somewhat higher the chance of getting food and water not for me, For my team. XD Because we are playing Lan party always.

If you knew how to easily find food/water or there's a cheat for it please let me know.

Thank you

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

yeyei132
Please teach me how to remove the hunger and thirst option.

We just want to play killing zombies all day, looting guns/fuel/ammo but not food and water because before we can find one, we will die one by one because of starving.

Thank you

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

Eric the Viking
I can't teach you how to do that because I am a noob.

But I do have an idea which I think will work and probably be even more fun for you and your mates....

It's going to require a little work on your part but if you're already playing this you shouldn't have any trouble.

It's called Loki Lost Key, it's an addon for Arma2 allowing you to spawn in weapons, vehicles and food.

First of all, look here. One of our fellow forum members, saprykheid, has made a small fix to the file so it works better. None of the links work anymore so I have uploaded it to MediaFire for you - here's the link.

Next, download CBA - it's a mod which allows more mods. You can find it here.

Next, you need to install them and I recommend you follow Kodabar's excellent guide which you can find here.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

yeyei132
I installed already loki lost key but cannot find anyfood supply. Anyway I will try your version of lostkey. I hope there are foods there!!!

Thank you sir. You are the best among the rest ^_^

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

yeyei132
Another problem is that, The mediafire link is not good. Can't downlaod the lostkey version of yours :(

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

000000
its not the same but.. press  zero (0) twice and you will get a cheat menu. another option is play the modded 2018 version from other user. he posted 2 links use the last one
http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-DaiZy-FACTIONS-3-0-2-20-01-2014-UPDATED-w-Car-Patrols-td8540i1460.html

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

Eric the Viking
yeyei132 wrote
I installed already loki lost key but cannot find anyfood supply. Anyway I will try your version of lostkey. I hope there are foods there!!!
According to Kodabar's remarks in the comments section of the instructions you can spawn in any items which includes food - I wouldn't know first hand I'm afraid as I don't use it.

yeyei132 wrote
Another problem is that, The mediafire link is not good. Can't download the lostkey version of yours :(
What do you mean you can't download it? What exactly is the problem?

000000 wrote
its not the same but.. press  zero (0) twice and you will get a cheat menu. another option is play the modded 2018 version from other user. he posted 2 links use the last one
http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/RELEASE-DaiZy-FACTIONS-3-0-2-20-01-2014-UPDATED-w-Car-Patrols-td8540i1460.html
 As per Haleks comments at the top of his first post:

Haleks wrote
IMPORTANT NOTE : Factions 3.0.2 has some stability issues regarding zeds & loot spawns.
This means loot (which includes food) and zeds will cease to spawn at some point in the game.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

000000
the link i posted is for .pbo mission of 2018. i dont know why that guy posted there.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

Porte
Hi!
I´m using the mod with quite satisfaction, but also, I felt the lack of a good construction building system in it. There is some way to add it? I mean in the "Factions" mod has the "Daimyo's Building Script" and I want to put it in the 2018 version. You or someone could explain me to me how?

PS: Sorry if my english sucks.

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

wolffhugel
tHANKS EXCELENT WORK...

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 v1.5 [04/06/2014 UPDATED]

MrThirsty
This post was updated on .
Decided to come back and try the latest release, this is literally almost perfect Haleks! Stunning job, I'm hooked again!

Will you ever being releasing base building with this mod Haleks?

Some feedback: after several weeks of playing solidly, I haven't come across a single car patrol or helicopter patrol. Are they only spawned in certain areas of the map?
"Reality is for people who lack imagination"

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

saduskie
CAN U TEACH ME? I HAVE CRACK ARMA 2?

Re: RELEASE : DaiZy 2018

Slash Ghost 25
I have a question, not just directly to Haleks, but to the whole DaiZy 2018 community, and I hope I haven't joined in on this mod to late. I have been playing this mod for a couple of days now, and the mod itself lives up to its description: it is a complete post apocalyptic game where survival is the main factor. I have really enjoyed this mod, but I was wondering if anyone might know how to edit the code for this mod to increase loot spawns, or at least get other loot added into the loot table as it seems that probably 80% of the weapons and other gear which I consider staple DayZ equipment to be removed in this mod. I have only come across no more than 10 different guns, and all seem to not be very good, or at least in comparison to the guns I use in the original DaiZy single-player mod. I'm not exactly complaining about this mod. In fact this is one of the better mods I have come across. But I find it a little tiresome of running across the map with the best weapon you come across after playing this mod for 3 days straight to only be a rusty M16A4 or a rusty M4A1, or for the sniper lovers only a CZ 550.
And what I mean by add more loot is I mean to have where the basic loot spawns without having anything deducted from the loot table. I may be wrong, but I feel like the DMR, M14, and the Coyote backpack have been removed, and I would like these items, along with other original DayZ loot, to be added back in to best fit my play-style. I know, I am kinda going against what the mod is made for(in terms of removing the military aspect from the game), but the few mods I have come across either has crappy AI with good zombie spawns, or very good AI where zombies quit spawning after a while. This mod has it where the AI are the complete best out of all most I have tried, and with that zombies still spawn as well. I prefer the original DayZ "feel" where you need to watch your back for other "survivors" but also where looting is not a complete pain. I would likely just play multiplayer to get this, but my internet has a 600+ latency and causes me to get kicked before I can even get spawned in the game.
Any response would be very much appreciated. I am not very good at coding or knowing what to look for or what to change without breaking the mod, but if anyone still visits the 2018 mod forum and knows how to change these aspects so I could edit the mod to fit my beloved original DayZ play-style, I would be very grateful.
None the less though, I do appreciate the work you put into this mod Haleks, and all the other people who help with it.
1 ... 3738394041