DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
So the DayZ Origins 1.7 Server files were leaked, I may start working on DaiZy Origins. Will let you guys know how it goes.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

mistorx
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
Those would be it. You may need to change some things to get it to work.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

mistorx
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray
Leaked or not the copyright still exsists. So unless you guys create it to singleplayer yourself and keep it private then shit wont perhaps hit the fan so soon.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

jst2fst
does it really matter if someone makes a sp version of it?

its not like they can sue people, because they dont really know who they are

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray
jst2fst wrote
does it really matter if someone makes a sp version of it?

its not like they can sue people, because they dont really know who they are
They do know that they created Origins therefore they coprighted it. Whats so good about it anyway, the whole mod smells like shit imo.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray wrote
jst2fst wrote
does it really matter if someone makes a sp version of it?

its not like they can sue people, because they dont really know who they are
They do know that they created Origins therefore they coprighted it. Whats so good about it anyway, the whole mod smells like shit imo.

I've never heard anything about them actually spending the cash to copyright it. I've just seen their sue-threats.

And the Tunngle bloke who made a cracked Origins didn't get caught (afaik).

What I got to say about all this, fuck the Gamersplatoon. But prepare to battle in court.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray
Above wrote

What I got to say about all this, fuck the Gamersplatoon. But prepare to battle in court.
Well said.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

mistorx
There is no copyrighted material, its BI scripts and scripts ripped from other people. The Ai scripts, Monky's scripts which were ripped from The Laughing Man's servers (_tlmvar = The Laughing Man)

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

I tried this, unlocked the code and played for a second.

It works properly, the AI spawns and everything! :D

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

mistorx wrote
There is no copyrighted material, its BI scripts and scripts ripped from other people. The Ai scripts, Monky's scripts which were ripped from The Laughing Man's servers (_tlmvar = The Laughing Man)
Exactly sir; would laugh to see them try & sue someone for stealing "their" hard work...

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Pustekuchen
is it now possible with these data to play in single player?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Pustekuchen wrote
is it now possible with these data to play in single player?

Yes.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
As long as we don't release any of their content in the singleplayer release, then we should be fine. The guy who posted it on Tunngle only made it COMPATIBLE with Origins, he didn't release any of their scripts as far as I recall, so they can't do anything.

GP will not be happy no doubt though, dont be surprised if you get banned from the Official servers for playing on unofficial ones.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
As long as we don't release any of their content in the singleplayer release, then we should be fine. The guy who posted it on Tunngle only made it COMPATIBLE with Origins, he didn't release any of their scripts as far as I recall, so they can't do anything.

GP will not be happy no doubt though, dont be surprised if you get banned from the Official servers for playing on unofficial ones.

I personally don't care. I doubt they'll win in court anyways, if they're even pathetic enough to go there.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Pustekuchen
i understand this right now, that the link is only for the server version?
it is here now to give a tutorial or not? i unfortunately do not understand the instructions.
i hate my bad english

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Pustekuchen wrote
i understand this right now, that the link is only for the server version?
it is here now to give a tutorial or not? i unfortunately do not understand the instructions.
i hate my bad english

There's no singleplayer yet. That's what Cliché is making. Patience. :P

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Pustekuchen
how does it look?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cameron
I would love it if you could get OriginsSP working
1234