DayZ Origins 1.7

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
hey above when you are playing ,are you able to build houses and stuff like that ?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
hello ?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
Sorry I never said anything, these files are very broken, I will be waiting until 2.0 to make a singleplayer release for it. If you want to try to make it for yourself with these files and need them, PM me, I have vanilla copies.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
Sorry I never said anything, these files are very broken, I will be waiting until 2.0 to make a singleplayer release for it. If you want to try to make it for yourself with these files and need them, PM me, I have vanilla copies.

The files I used were working perfectly.

And did building houses work? I never tried because you have to spawn so damn many items. :D
I think Fedus built houses, though.

But everything that I did try worked perfectly.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
Above wrote
Cliché wrote
Sorry I never said anything, these files are very broken, I will be waiting until 2.0 to make a singleplayer release for it. If you want to try to make it for yourself with these files and need them, PM me, I have vanilla copies.

The files I used were working perfectly.

And did building houses work? I never tried because you have to spawn so damn many items. :D
I think Fedus built houses, though.

But everything that I did try worked perfectly.
I'll try them again I suppose. From what I read, loot spawning was fucked up, as well as zombie spawning, you can't build houses because it bitches about needing to be synched to their database, I will look at removing that though if I think the files work well enough.

Oh and I don't think I saw a single vehicle the whole time.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
Above wrote
Cliché wrote
Sorry I never said anything, these files are very broken, I will be waiting until 2.0 to make a singleplayer release for it. If you want to try to make it for yourself with these files and need them, PM me, I have vanilla copies.

The files I used were working perfectly.

And did building houses work? I never tried because you have to spawn so damn many items. :D
I think Fedus built houses, though.

But everything that I did try worked perfectly.
I'll try them again I suppose. From what I read, loot spawning was fucked up, as well as zombie spawning, you can't build houses because it bitches about needing to be synched to their database, I will look at removing that though if I think the files work well enough.

Oh and I don't think I saw a single vehicle the whole time.

Lolz, first of all. They added alot of BS to the code to add errors, to have people give up. You gotta sort that.

And vehicle spawns is stuff you gotta do yourself. I've set every single vehicle up for my maps. The maps doesn't come with online spawns.

I also saw zombies and loot, working properly.

The only thing you really gotta fix is the AI (super damn easy to sort), and the skins, should also be fairly easy to fix.

The AI spawns + loadouts are in the server files, just move to the mission file.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
I know vehicles have to be set manually for singleplayer, I'm just saying they don't spawn whatsoever in the server.

I'm tinkering with houses to see if I can get them working though.
Also I might add the people who make Origins have shit grammar.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
I know vehicles have to be set manually for singleplayer, I'm just saying they don't spawn whatsoever in the server.

I'm tinkering with houses to see if I can get them working though.
Also I might add the people who make Origins have shit grammar.
OH! I didn't realize you were talking about server spawn.

BMRF got Origins working.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
Yeah, but they stopped hosting the leaked files, KingHunt gave them a few official servers for free, Peep doesn't seem happy that he has basically no control over anything in Origins but free servers are free servers so.

I think I got houses working in the server, I just need to gather the supplies for one now and see if it will build.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
Yeah, but they stopped hosting the leaked files, KingHunt gave them a few official servers for free, Peep doesn't seem happy that he has basically no control over anything in Origins but free servers are free servers so.

I think I got houses working in the server, I just need to gather the supplies for one now and see if it will build.

Oh damn.

Nice. Getting buildings to work on MP doesn't have to be the same solution for SP, though. But likely.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
True. I think the problem with them right now is they don't want to go into the database, so it wouldn't be much of a worry in singleplayer, but they're not even spawning, it just eats my blueprints and leaves items in the mixer.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
So Cliché ,are you working on s sp?
would be fucking nice

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
True. I think the problem with them right now is they don't want to go into the database, so it wouldn't be much of a worry in singleplayer, but they're not even spawning, it just eats my blueprints and leaves items in the mixer.

Well, just copy the code from the server files and add actions. :P

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

A Hobo Panda
Still waiting for any further updates on how it's going... haha
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
Hey Cliché sry for asking again but are you working on  a sp or not ?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché
Sorry to have not posted in a while about this, I haven't been on the forums. I will not continue working on this until Origins 2.0 is out, that's when the server files better be out. If they aren't by then I will come back to this version, but I think it would be more worth it for 2.0 since there are broken parts of this version. Expect to see a release when 2.0 (or the official server files) is released, however.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

A Hobo Panda
Cliché wrote
Sorry to have not posted in a while about this, I haven't been on the forums. I will not continue working on this until Origins 2.0 is out, that's when the server files better be out. If they aren't by then I will come back to this version, but I think it would be more worth it for 2.0 since there are broken parts of this version. Expect to see a release when 2.0 (or the official server files) is released, however.
Sounds good :D
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
Sorry to have not posted in a while about this, I haven't been on the forums. I will not continue working on this until Origins 2.0 is out, that's when the server files better be out. If they aren't by then I will come back to this version, but I think it would be more worth it for 2.0 since there are broken parts of this version. Expect to see a release when 2.0 (or the official server files) is released, however.

The server files are already leaked.

Mirror: http://dayz.epm-gaming.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=19

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Kamaka
So with the data Ray posted will it give an Sp of Origins 1.7?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Cliché wrote
Sorry to have not posted in a while about this, I haven't been on the forums. I will not continue working on this until Origins 2.0 is out, that's when the server files better be out. If they aren't by then I will come back to this version, but I think it would be more worth it for 2.0 since there are broken parts of this version. Expect to see a release when 2.0 (or the official server files) is released, however.
What's broken in 1.7.1? :P
1234