DayZ Origins 1.7

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray
Above wrote
Cliché wrote
Sorry to have not posted in a while about this, I haven't been on the forums. I will not continue working on this until Origins 2.0 is out, that's when the server files better be out. If they aren't by then I will come back to this version, but I think it would be more worth it for 2.0 since there are broken parts of this version. Expect to see a release when 2.0 (or the official server files) is released, however.
What's broken in 1.7.1? :P

The files to make a Origins SP mission are avaible, I don't seem to understand what is corrupted for him.

The files to make a Origins SP mission are avaible, I don't seem to understand what is corrupted for him.
I'm not trying to be a dick, but the 1.7.1 files appeared to be working too. :P

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Kamaka
So could you pls work on a sp because he isnt ?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Kamaka wrote
So could you pls work on a sp because he isnt ?
It is possible, that I will at some point make one. If we're all allowed to take it over. But I currently can't, because of alot of other projects. I say that alot, but I actually got alot to test out, code and implement. :(

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Kamaka
why allowed to take it over ? :(
oh okay and whats with haleks or...

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Kamaka
?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Samamaam
Hey one thing !
Is somebody working on the sp now or not

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray
Samamaam wrote
Hey one thing !
Is somebody working on the sp now or not
No, not trying to jump to conclusions or anything but I think Cliche is stuck behind some simple issues.
Which leads to conclusion that nobody is working on Origins atm.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
but why he doesnt ask for help ?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray
Peter wrote
but why he doesnt ask for help ?
Forward that question to him.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

dayzfan2011
i think they shud (the creators of dayz origins) release server files..
they took all the code from other mods anyway and built upon that success.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

dayzfan2011 wrote
i think they shud (the creators of dayz origins) release server files..
they took all the code from other mods anyway and built upon that success.

Server files were "released" not by Gamersplatoon, but others. Hehehehe. :D

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
Could somebody else work on an Origins Sp ?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray
Peter wrote
Could somebody else work on an Origins Sp ?

The creators of Origins are being bitchy about someone changing they're work and it won't end well.

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

asesino666
omg... who release the server files?? i need that filess!! jeje.. please give me a link or something.. thanks

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Ray wrote
Peter wrote
Could somebody else work on an Origins Sp ?

The creators of Origins are being bitchy about someone changing they're work and it won't end well.

It's not their work, so what can they actually do about it? Also, they'll waste more money in court than anyone working on DayZ SP. xD

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
The last time I asked you if you could work on it you said you already have a few projects whats with now ?

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter wrote
The last time I asked you if you could work on it you said you already have a few projects whats with now ?
Me? I'm not working on any new projects, but I'll have to give Napf alot of attention now. I guess I can start to touch Origins a bit. I'm not promising anything, though. It was a long time since I actually played the game too. :P

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

Peter
oh okay thx body your making much people very happy I think xd

Re: DayZ Origins 1.7

A Hobo Panda
So, like, is anyone gonna work on this now? I mean, Above was able to put Origins zombies and vehicles and shit into DaiZy Napf, and since the server files for Origins are leaked, it shouldn't take that much effort to get this project rolling, right?
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.
1234