ALPHA: FACTIONS Chernarus Wasteland1987(v4)(v8.16d)(05.10.2018)

Re: ALPHA: FACTIONS Chernarus Wasteland1987 v3.7 (17.01.2015)

benevolentdevil
Oh wow lots of updates! Thank you Olive ... I had the old v3 still!

Looking forward to checking this out again!

 The ONLY part missing from this mod is a form of base building.  But I think I'll find me an actual building somewhere make it my "base".

 This is one of my favorite missions to play!

Re: ALPHA: FACTIONS Chernarus Wasteland1987 v3.7 (17.01.2015)

benevolentdevil
I like the changes!!!!

 But only one issue I had ( of course my machine is not the best) , i was getting 7-8 fps tops, and MOST the time 4-5 FPS ( choppy play) , I don't know if thats because of everything loading and unloading or not all over the map.

 Missions ... I adore those, but they always seem to happen very far away, I was in Electro ( fresh spawn) Mission popped up in Lapitino, with is up in NW airfield area , theres no way to get there on foot starting out , by the time you find enough stuff to -maybe- try, the mission ends, and another pops up far away.

 I'm wondering with all the NPCs and AI , cars spawning if it was causing my lagg?

Re: ALPHA: FACTIONS Chernarus Wasteland1987(v4)(v8.16d)(05.10.2018)

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.