RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v11.32b (20.10.20)

12345 ... 26

Re: CAMP

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
@Jhurds
I am not a scripter sry ! this mod is a compilation of scripts or mods that arma2/dayz community have done
Just few some them are slighty modified by me

@Ben,@DonMichael71
Don't imagine this US camp is a big base :), it's a sort of checkpoint situed on the little south road between Stary and Novy

Actually I work on the temperatures and infections factors It take me long time to adjust the "good" values
("dayz_temperaturmin" is setted now at 34.8°C; infection chance begin at 34.96°C with higher probability)
A bit more zeds will be added
I work also about this little bug: 1rst zed's bite wound you but not others zeds after that :(
My goal is to wound the player on each zed's bite, I don't know how to do for the moment :/

Re: RELEASE: DaiZy FACTIONS Chernarus 1987 v1.0

Oliv82
@CalUKGR
Sorry for my instructions, my english is not perfect :/
It should be better for you to follow Haleks instructions for his mod,

my mod is a sort of "mod in mod" of FACTIONS 1.7.7 and it maybe a liitle hard to understand the way if it's the first time you install a SP mod :/

I will try to explain better:

-Follow instructions to fully install FACTIONS 1.7.7 by Haleks

-I recommand to make a copy of "@DaiZyFACTIONS" original folder

-Rename the new "@DaiZyFACTIONS" to "@DaiZyFACTIONS_1987"

-Open my zip file "@DaiZyFACTIONS_Chernarus_1987_v2"

-Drop all files from "@DaiZyFACTIONS_1987" zip to "@DaiZyFACTIONS_1987" arma2OA folder, (it will replace "dayz.pbo", "dayz_code.pbo" and "dayz_equip.pbo" files of original FACTIONS 1.7.7 mod by Haleks)

-put "@AEG", "@CBA_CO", "@rmod" in your ".../Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" folder

-open "missions" folder and put "DaiZyFactions1987.chernarus.pbo" in your arma2Oa "missions" folder

(Your Arma2OA root structure must be the same of my zip file)

-copy and paste the "Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch" launcher shortcut of your "Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead" folder and rename it like you want (ex: "DaiZyFACTIONS1987")

-click right to your new shortcut and click on "properties"

-go to "shortcut" tab and add " -nosplash -mod=@DaiZyFACTIONS_1987;@rmod;@CBA_CO;@AEG"
(don't forget the space just before the "-nosplash" tag)

you are ready to play :)

Re: CAMP

Jhurds
Hint for US camp "Sobor"

goodluck :D
DUCKS WILL SURVIVE!

Re: CAMP

Jhurds
the camp is empty no weapons no tents no vehicles nothing just grass,a tree and fences
DUCKS WILL SURVIVE!

Re: CAMP

Oliv82
Hi!

Ummm.. :) my goal was not to build a big army base with tanks, jets etc...
I'am not focused on this aspect, I'm sorry to disappoint you :/ I like to play Daizy SP with my own mod mainly and I imagine it should be, for me, boring to find a vehicle or a chopper easily

I give you a hint:
You have chance to find military vehicles only at the north side of the map, they are not really hard to find but you need to explore little roads where you feel NPC's Survivors may have a stash far from big cities or villages; survivor's vehicles are better at north than south :)

another hint:
The Venom is situed at south-east side of the map, if I remember, it's the only "nice" vehicle to have at this part of the map

Of course, if you are lucky, you can find good stuff but only if you are lucky, it's a part of the dayz aspect
Personnaly I played Dayz multiplayer a lot of time solo, and it wasn't a problem for me to not have any car or any chopper... some guys says it's not fun I know...

Thanks anyway for your feedback :)

Oh.. and about buildings... I thought there weren't enough factories in all my mods I played before, and Zelenogorsk was a bit "empty" near the grocery place
Some Firestation was added also where I thought they needed to add

Good luck for your survival :)

Re: CAMP

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
OK all is fixed now, all I wanted to fix is fixed

-Loots spawns have better delays

-A bit more zeds, same spawn rate

-Zeds are slighty more dangerous in houses and at low ranges

-Bug wounded/lost blood by swimming is fixed

New features:

-Fixed the wounded bug, no more 1 bandage for all the rest of the game, zeds can wound you approx.1/4 chance on each hit

-Zeds hits can infect the player (10% chance)

-New temperature factors

-Run inside houses to avoid rain especialy if you have low temp (at the beginning of the game), you have a HIGH risk to get sick if you have low T° long time, the weather can change quickly so check often your temp

-Nights are slighty colder

-Taking heatpack increase your body temperature for +0.2°C now, instead of +5°C before

-Temperature of player is now between 34.8°C and 37.7°C

-Added infection chance for eatting cans food (10% also) but eat cooked meat is 100% safe

-Added a delay for each time you eat, you need to wait 6 minutes to eat (all type of food) again

-New message more explicit to explain the reason of spawn the player near the shore of Chernarus (the reason is visible in the game :p)

-I need to check the object list that create heat like "camp_fire", "barrel_fire" etc etc..
@+

Re: CAMP

DonMichael71
Thanks man, i got it. It´s a really tiny camp, but its ok because it seems to be a safezone... :-) Have you uploaded the improved Version?

Re: update

Oliv82
Not yet, I try to add a "breathfog" script with night/day cycle for the moment

Iam so noob at scripting ... and i haven't found the right script already done by the community

Re: update

Kooppers
Where's the download link of this v3 ?

Re: update

Oliv82
I will upload a v2 beta update for the v2

But it not contains "breathfog" and "fog-at-night" scripts yet :/

Re: update

Oliv82
v3 is ready !

-FlashlightMilitary removed from "military loot" and added to "specialmilitary loot"
-You start now with 1 bandage and... 1 empty JackDaniels bottle :p
-Trash loot chance slightly increased on "generic" and "military"
-"ItemEtool" added to Farm loot (0.02 chance)
-"Binocular_Vector" have now 0.01 chance (same of NVGoggles)
-Bug of reset "hunger level" of the GUI after eating is fixed
-"Breath_Fog" script by "Falcon" and edited by me to add day/night cycle
-"Ground Fog" script by "TorturedChunk - Kaysio - mmmyum @ OpenDayZ.net" also with night/day cycle
-Now there are 2x AH6J and only 1xAH6X

-The ground fog at start take 1~2 minutes to appear

Re: update

Jhurds
can you lower the chance of trash loot its hard to find any since the buildings are most not enterable also can you add a military plane crash?
DUCKS WILL SURVIVE!

Re: update

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Do you play with the last v3 ? or are you still playing the 1rst version ?

The v3 contain the loot respawn script fix, I am not sure 100% but it seems to work (I had not too much time to test)

You need to go deep in forest and wait a few moment to have loot respawn (or something like that if I remember)

Good loot is hard to find I know, I tested v1 before release this mod for couple of months and personnaly it was ok for me... I don't think I will change anything for the moment, sorry :/

You can change the chance loot yourself, use "PBO manager", it's easy
The "problem" is each time you save your changes in the "config.cpp", you need to restart another "survivor life"
If you don't want to work about it I can modify this and upload a special version for you, but you will need to restart your survivor
Tell me in % you want to decrease the "trash loot" chance ?

I will probably add some nice weapons mods made by RobertHammer (RH), I tested and it work fine, I really like his work :)
My plan is to add 40's to 80's weapons (included pistols) for my mod
So yes, the loots locations and chances may be changed adding 1 or more plane crash, I dont know for the moment :)
The sure thing is I will not add all weapons from his mods, just a part

I will create 2 versions: with the weapon mod and without

Thanks for the feedback!

Re: update

Jhurds
i want to decrease the trash loot percent to.......55% anyway thx for the reply :)
DUCKS WILL SURVIVE!

Re: update

Jhurds
btw can you move the camp more at the middle because sometimes wild sombies can enter the camp
DUCKS WILL SURVIVE!

Re: update

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
Do you use v1 or v3 ?
Do you have PBO manager ?

At the moment the integration of the new weapons is finished
I think by introducing those mods will increase the difficulty to find the right ammo for the good weapon :p

All loots tables are checked and slightly redone for the integration

New weapons list:
Walther_M9
P38k
Sauer_38h
Walther_PP
TT33
KarS SKS
Mosin_Nagant_PU
HKP7
P220
glock17SD
MP5A3
MP5A3SD
G3A2
G3A3
HK32
G3SG1
G3DMR2
MPi_KMS_72
MPi_AKS_74
MPi_AKS_74K
MPi_KMKIX
-DMR restored-

I ve not tested yet by playing some hours with those mods but I think it will be OK :)

The C130 crash is added and work fine but I want to move the loots positions inside the cargo bay, I search codes

Also I try to introduce a script like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgEglhwMzTM
I don't know if I will manage to do this ... if I can't I will stop this project

Re: update

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
The script is ready :)

"An2 Calldrop" script:

This script call an An2 plane with the Radio item, just the "itemradio" in player's inventory. (coms commands are for cheats).

For activate the calldrop, you need 1 radio and move to definited triggers zones in Chernarus map.

The pilot of the plane ignore if you are in the bandit side or not, he have a neutral behaviour.

He drop the ammobox then he leave the drop area, end of the mission for him. You can now collect the loot :)

This feature is unlimited, each time you find 1 radio, then you can call the An2 :)
The radio item is lost for each call

A green smoke is added during the descent and another is activate when the chute reach the ground.
For night time: the ammobox is dropped with a flare illuminating the chute during the descent.

An2 will drop ammobox with ramdomized weapons inside, bandits use "AK"ammo so the weapons are all "AK"types, MREfoods, drinks and medics also.

Now I will test the mod by checking if the loot table is OK for the new weapons and others things :)

Re: update v6

Oliv82
This post was updated on .
V6 ready,

I ve added both "Marseille77" weapons mods (not all weapons are ingame)
G3 scope is replaced with the DMR scope type
MP5SD scope is retextured, zoom factor fixed

More crashes sites
Reworked loot table for crashes sites
Reduced trash loots chance (/2)  in both crashes sites types (bandits/RU and US/RU specsOps)

An2calldrop script is reworked

Re: update v7

Oliv82
v7

-Added vehicles patrols (bandits), and added Mi-24D patrols (regular RU army but hostile, you are supposed to be infected :p)
-Removed zeroing on KPFS_Walther_M9, KPFS_P38k, KPFS_Sauer_38h, KPFS_Walther_PP, KPFS_TT33
-Now loot chance of "WeaponHolder_PartGlass" is 0.05 (old was 0.06)
-Now wind factor start to affect the player at 2 (old was 4)
-Deleted all unused "Marseille77" custom weapons in the data base so the size of the mod is very smaller now

Re: update v7

dannywaugh1
is there base building in this?
12345 ... 26