Origins Lite SP 0.1

1 ... 67891011

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
http://dayb.emyspot.com/pages/last-days/page-14.html
Most likely this mod. There is this mod, but on the map is Tavian.
DayZ Stay Alive
http://dayz-sp.forum2x2.ru/t16-topic

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
dayb.emyspot.com/pages/last-days/page.html

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
This is the mod and he was on the site all the
time. I did not understand about the source sp?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
all this mods have a lot of weapons and vehicles and i dont like it. i always have to edit dzai and delete all this powerfull weapons.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
You right now about what mod say where there
are a lot of weapons and equipment?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I have DayB ...
 I kind of like it ...  It's good mod, but it just seems to have too much going on in it too.

 I do so love the backpacks with 100 inventory slots though ;)

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I never played Reload ...

 DayB just has too much going on in it.  Too many weapons, too many planes/helios , too many AI ...

It seems very ... "busy".

 The only "alien rifle" I seen was the anti-material rifle , normally found in the AI lab on Origins.

 if one made the AlienZ mod combined into dayz ( no "infected, but alien "zeta-born" AI,) then such weapons would be alright I think.   Zetaborns are kinda OP anyways.
Zetaborns from AlienZ mod

DayB has alot of content added in I do like ...
 the parts I don't like so much:
- Too much going on, too "busy".  Theres more happening than on online full public servers.
- It only works on Chernarus 100%. Porting to other maps , makes about 40% of it not run or spawn properly.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
In the fashion DayB there are not so many weapons and equipment as it seems to you since I do not like to fill the mod with endless addons. As a mod without a zombie I decided to add a huge amount to patrols and air patrols. And yes the rail gun from namalsk, and not from the origins.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
In the next version of the mod I will add addons to the mod:
GAZ-66
Soviet truck.
Ka-27 helicopters.
Tiger is a Russian armored car.
Chinok in different coloring.
Weapons VSK-94.
Weapon Havok 12 shootgun.
Crossbow DayZ.
Medkit.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
This is the last addition of addons to the mod. Then I'll take care of the technical part. I'll add missions WAI I will add some construction.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Of course, the mod does not go to other cards. You need to assign a different meaning to the mission of your maps.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Over time, I will add more addons for the mod.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Yes, I got the Namalsk and origins mixed up ...

 I thought it was alot of weapons , I spawned in found a backpack , rail gun, two miniguns , winchester , and silenced m9 in under five minutes at electro.   Didn't even need a military area to loot.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Klaycuss ... I'm also not complaining.

 Just stating the small portions I can live with, but didn't particularly enjoy.

 Remember I came full overpoch servers , where it was pretty "busy" , lots of combat, lots of planes and helios flying around ... I kinda wanted a much different experience in SP , moments of high intensity , but also times of it's slow, and isolated feeling to it.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
You understand the dzai bots and the usual bots collect weapons and ammunition since I set them to the maximum difficulty level. Yes, you can quickly get the equipment, but at any moment you can kill the bots.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Since bots collect powerful weapons, they pose a danger. Also in my fashion bots steal transport.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I understand, I threw off the mod where you do not have anything to do with it. Well, tomorrow I'll throw you a mod in which I think all of you will suit. I have such a mod.I did not like the mod DayZ Overpoch and I understand your disappointment, but I do not like the game DayZ Standalone because of its scarcity.
1 ... 67891011