Origins Lite SP 0.1

1 ... 7891011

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
 I don't like as much scarcity as standalone has either.

 I'm rather ... "in the middle" type.  I like just enough , with-out being overwhelmed.

 Other aspects about Standalone ... it's almost too complex in some ways, and not enough in others.

 I think my best like of Standalone is you can pick up a rock, make a make shift knife, craft a makeshift bow, get a few things make a back-pack , craft a firebow ... so your only starting out worry , is actually finding water or something to drink.
 You might not find great weapons in the beginning, but you can if smart start out with about 10 minutes of "crafting" have everything you "need" to survive mostly.
  You have weapon, ability to get and cook food ( hunting) , quickly ability to have something to carry finds in.
 But ... most of it is too scarce like you said.  If you do find a gun, it's a hunt for ammo for it.
Or the gun is ruined, needs a repair kit ...  always something a tad to over-complex for what it is.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Actually Klaycuss ... what I need to know is how to start making a mission, from scratch for Daizy ...

 I can run the mod, open the editor ... place a unit save it, but when I run it, nothing happens.
 I can't get "started" in order to even try to make customized daizy mission.

 Even trying to edit a pre-existing mission , nothing works once I edit it and re-pack into a .pbo , the "surivor" will not spawn, no items spawn, no zombies spawn ...
Even though the code is already there , i can't make it work.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000
anti-chat
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14725

add to @DayZOriginsLiteSP

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
In what plan do you edit the mission from scratch? And, what do you want to edit in it?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

000000

bug in the neck.
bug after add dlc.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
Я хотел бы сделать много вещей, используя код DaiZy SP ...

Я хочу как с зомби, так и с некоторыми зомби.

Мне нравится dayz «система выживания», медицинские, палатки, рюкзаки, еда / вода / охота ...

 Я бы хотел использовать эту систему во многих разных миссиях ...

 Но я, похоже, не могу использовать редактор, прикрепить к нему дневной код sp, и что-нибудь работает, не исправляется, нет еды, воды, предметов ... ничего.
Я не знаю, что я делаю неправильно, даже начинаю.
YA khotel by sdelat' mnogo veshchey, ispol'zuya kod DaiZy SP ...

YA khochu kak s zombi, tak i s nekotorymi zombi.

Mne nravitsya dayz «sistema vyzhivaniya», meditsinskiye, palatki, ryukzaki, yeda / voda / okhota ...

 YA by khotel ispol'zovat' etu sistemu vo mnogikh raznykh missiyakh ...

 No ya, pokhozhe, ne mogu ispol'zovat' redaktor, prikrepit' k nemu dnevnoy kod sp, i chto-nibud' rabotayet, ne ispravlyayetsya, net yedy, vody, predmetov ... nichego.
YA ne znayu, chto ya delayu nepravil'no, dazhe nachinayu.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
klaycuss ...  is it possible to use this in the SP versions of DaiZy?

https://github.com/Daimyo21/BaseBuilding-DayZ

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
I do not know to which mission you want to attach this addon. And what are your mistakes? And to which map?

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Yes it can be done, I think but it's necessary to understand.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
well, thats the issue I don't know what mistakes I'm making ...

 lets just go simple at the moment, and use Chernarus as the map.

 I open the editor , place my unit ... add in some tents and custom check points.
I put the daizy sp into the mission folder ... save,  and when I try to play it ... it doesn't run as dayz or daizy ...  even if I am running the Mod/addons , nothing happens that is supposed to happen.

 No "survivor" , no loot, no zombies, no dayz inventory, no dayz ui for blood/food/water/temperature ... nothing.  Doesn't matter if it's 1.7.1 DaiZy , or 1.8.03 daizy code ... it never works for me to start making a mission.

So I don't know what I'm doing "wrong" , or what mistakes I'm making.

 After I figure out, just how to get started properly ... then we can get more advanced on what I'd like to do different.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
As far as I know, the coordinates can be prescribed in the missions themselves if you're talking about a tent. About the cn, I did not see this mod inside, I did not when I was not interested.I do not like to dig inside other people's mods, I have my own fashion.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I think our translation is messing up my needs.

 I can edit or de-pbo anyone's mission ... I also do not like messing with someone's work, unless I get permission ...

 So I want to make my own daizy mission ... just can't seem to get it to work just by editing in the editor, and adding daizy files to it ...

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
Take as a basis the pure mode and eksperementiruj over it. I'll throw it off tomorrow.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Klaycus5555
This is not the main permission of the author and how far you are willing to go in order to get the desired. Lute is not so as you need to assign scripts to the mission, and not just to make a mission. There are a lot of things to be prescribed.

CONTENTS DELETED

benevolentdevil
Thank you , 7gb ... wow , that'll take me all week to d-load!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

Eric the Viking
Rachel-gamer(gaming and more). wrote
Eric the Viking: The link you meant?
The base page for Last Days is this.

There are then different pages for each map - the one Klaycus posted is Taviana.

Alternately, you can download the base mod, it's v1.1 update and ALL available maps as one download here.

And yes, it's a 11.31Gb download.

Re: Origin Lite SP 0.1

benevolentdevil
I don't think i'll go any larger than the 7 gb LoD one ...

 It will either have everything I like ... or if not ... I don't know what to do anymore.
Running out of SP options to try ...

1 ... 7891011