[Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

[Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Wargog
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Wargog
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

CommuneCode wrote
Also, once it is released, issues WILL NOT be put under Bug Reports here, they will be put on the GitHub, I will put it below.
Just a piece of advice : I was you, I'd encourage people to report issues on these forums as well.
The fact that you don't have to register to post here makes it easier and faster for the casual user : you will most likely have more feedback than on GitHub. ;)

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

malau
Are you serious about Isla Duala ? That's the African map isn't it ? It's a dull, treeless wasteland that died on it's arse as an MP server map.

Why not an interesting, well thought out map, that not many people are familiar with like Napf ?

CONTENTS DELETED

jst2fst
+1 on this project. I have some questions for this mod, will there be any chance to have not only roaming ai but ai missions? and also any chance you would add r3f to it?

CONTENTS DELETED

Haleks
I received your email CommuneCode - thanks for proposing but sadly, I can't find the time lately... :(

Hal

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Hal
Hi CommuneCode.
Good to hear you're working on Epoch.
I agree with Isla Duala not being a great choice.
Personally I've been playing Sauerland for about 6 weeks now and I haven't looked back since.
Best map ever..... (with CLAfghan a very close second)
I wish I could be of any help but I guess my knowledge of SQL is like non-existent haha.
I wish you all the best with your project and ill make sure to check back here regularly.
Catch you all later...

Hal.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

mctavish141
oh thanks god someone can make a dayzEpochSP damn im am so very excited i am so very happy.....yeeess

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

dannywaugh1
I cannot wait! sauerland looks like a great map

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

dannywaugh1
i keep checking this thread each day so looking forward to it.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Cookie Monster
will I be able to turn off roaming ai, turn on ai missions and enable slower zombies? slower zombies is a must, dayz is hopeless boring when you have to usain bolt the entire time.
Hal

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Hal
Hi CommuneCode.
How's it hanging?
Just checkin on your progress...... haha.
Appreciate it a lot what you're doing.
I really wish i could help you out here a bit, cause it will be a loooot of work probably.
But as I've said before, my knowledge on the subject is next to zero.
Well keep up the good work mate, and oh before I forget,
please don't listen to all these people asking for things, but you probably don't anyway.
I mean, slower zombies????? You got to be kidding me right?
Just do your thing man.......
Good luck....., and thanks a lot in advance for your time and trouble.

Hal.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Cookie Monster
if you've ever played on a server with slow zombies you'd understand.

dayz zombies suck, it was a problem that was addressed heavily by rocket in the stand alone. Even the developer agrees that the zombies we're retarded.

Walking dead mod is gaining a lot of speed as well as head shot only zombies. The most popular servers are using this. Nobody wants to run the entire time they are in a city because its stupid, so yes the ability to control speed based on preference IS needed. If you want to usain bolt the entire time, that's fine, but don't force feed your nonsense to other people as if they are Wrong for it.

If anything I hope he doesn't listen to you.