[Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Wargog
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

baptistus
can not wait for your Dayz Epoch SP !

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Munnster
You could release it now and we could give you feedback and reports any bugs until the 1.0.5 update?  Its your project so if you don't want to release it now thats cool

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Munnster
Sorry to hear about your hdd.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Haleks
It seems to me that the Epoch team is working hard on the arma3 version, isn't it?
And seen as they entered the MANW contest, well I doubt the Epoch update for DayZ will be coming soon... :/

But it's just my guess, I could be wrong.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

beanZ
Is that even possible without a database? Does he not the prices etc from the database? So I do not know exactly but as "simple" as in the normal DayZ or Daizy I imagine it now, not before.
Hal

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Hal
Hi, communecode....

Could you you do us all a favor and specify a little bit as what "updates" you have submitted?
I'm looking all over and I can't seem to find your name or any references to your input in Epoch.
I'm really sorry if I seem a bit sceptic here, but it's just that we're all waiting for this.
I might sound like an ass right here, but I seriously start doubting your intentions.
Nothing personal.......
Just pleeeeaaaase correct me if I'm wrong.
Guess I'm just one of the few that don't shut up.
It's just that you make it sound right now that you are one of the devs of Epoch.
I really hope you are......
Just wondering though, why is this SP not released then?
Also, your website is not working.
Only the homepage is.
Some story about cats.
But maybe it's because of your faulty HDD?
Again I say, don't get me wrong please, but it all seems a bit strange...........
I just hope you understand.
Regards, and please don't let me or any other dick keep you from doing whatever you're doing.
I mean, you have my complete support, but please...., don't keep people waiting in vain, be honest, and if nothing is released, just say so.
I really hope you see this post as a constructive critic.
All the best and good luck....

Hal.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

beanZ
you're raginruffalo or?

Hal

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Hal
Hi CommuneCode....

Thank you for the answer.
And thanks for your understanding.
I will shut my mouth.... hehe.
Really hope that stuff is sorted and that you keep doing what you're doing.
Catch you later, and good luck to you...

Hal.

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

Munnster
Hey CommuneCode, is there any news you can give us on the 1.0.5 update ?

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

dannywaugh1
any update on this one? thanks!

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

xXHDPLAYAXx
Dude I have been waiting for this FOREVER!!! could u email me when u have finished, I know it will take a long time to do this so we are not rushing u.               My email is EmidioPaterra914@gmail.com

Thanks bro u will be history on kodabar!!!!

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

mixxed177
Omg!! I can't wait!! Good luck and please make it ready!

Re: [Near Future Project] DayZ Epoch SP [Update 1.0.5-1]

anifan97203
I may be speaking out of place here.  But, he has stated that this project is dead.  Sorry people.
1234