Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

000000
yep the latest i could find i posted there.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

000000
i was playing yesterday with this mod and i made couple of change:

1.- I replace the dayz_epoch and dayz_epoch_b for the ones comes with LOTD (land of the dead: i think this version is 1.0.5.1 ) and i dont get any error xD

2.- i change the gear/lodout items when new player respawn i added a m9sd or makarovSD as default.

this epoch pack is nice just i need to make the zombies walking. i dont need to download the pack because i have it since years in my disk but like always i just play couple of minutes.

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/DayZ-Epoch-Singleplayer-td18332.html

i will play again today xD thx to brind up again this mod. ! xD

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Vecuccio
What is this thread even about?
It looks like a load of nonsensical babble made by Google translator!!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
Rach ... umm been gone  awhile, this is you made???

I read above 4 winrar files, ummm ... what instructions one unzipped?

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
ok found it over on dayb.emyspot.com

but what are these 4 files?  I can't figure out client/utilities/ect ..or where they go.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
yeah I just took a long break for quite a while.
Where I moved to my internet has old lines, so multiplayer is still out for me.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
ok not sure what i'm doing wrong, but keeps telling me an error :
z\additions\dayzcode\ZSC\config\cfgServerTrader.hpp not found

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
Yeah I think something is missing from the mission on the download.  I de-pbo'd the whole thing that file was not in it. I had to delete the mission from my arma2 for anything to work and not get that error.

I could have done something wrong .. I have no idea.

Wish that crazy russian would have had how to instructions.

If your version works Rachel, you could zip it , or rar it up and just email it to me.
12