Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
I did all that ..and got the same error ...

 So I deleted everything and started downloading again. I had to been missing something.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
Ok so looks like there might be an semi-easy fix , as the description file is looking for the wrong .hpp line of code.

I hope.

My quest to play epoch on Singleplayer ( might try lan later on ) would be a five year running desire.
I don't know if LAN would be persistent , or save progress though.

 Why do I like Epoch?

But it's more or less , Dayz with a tedious but not too difficult base crafting option.
Survival  isn't a super pain, but it's there ...

Rachel, do you happen to remember the option menu, what is what on those? I don't lost my notes translating the russian text on what i'm selecting.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
hrmm no that did not fix it ... once that error stopped popping up another took it's place.

 I have no idea... I'm lost.  I did not write this code , so don't know where else to look.

Everything loads just fine , to the point I click  " Single Player" then "Scenarios" , at that point Arma2oa crashes and pops up the error.

 Rachel email me a copy of your DayZ_Epoch.Cernarus  mission file?
awfrailey@gmail.com

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
got it , installed ...

and same exact crash/error trying to open scenarios.   * sighs*  I dunno what to do.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
hrmm , i've never ran anything off my "beta version" of Arma2 oa ... , I had been able to run everything from my regular ( latest updated ) arma2 oa up until now.

As far as I knew Arma2 OA was sorta "backwards compatible"?

I'll try seeing what I can do from my beta version, I have no clue what version it is, i've never opened it ever before.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
No did not work either ... same error, I even followed 00000's advice . removed missions from my folder just tried running that one, same error.

I can play with the Decription file, get that error to stop and the next #include file or config errors and it crashes too.

If I remove all the #includes the mission will run, but no base building parts or any loot spawns.

 So, i'm stuck , and frustrated on it.

It's just a no go ...

I also remember why I stopped playing novameh44's naph version , the AI spawn on you too close, or drive up to your location ( I'm assuming being spotted by helio reports and spawns in a vehicle with AI.)
 I kept getting head shot by .50 cal humvee turrent , or overwhelmed with too many AI bots getting out of vehicles in close proximity.
 The AI always seem to know where you are and "hunt" for you, and I've never been able to sneak away with out being head shot aim bots.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

benevolentdevil
i'll have to look at my settings again, I forgot what all the russian text was on the load up options. I might have set something too high on N44.

 Yeah the @ace_sm i think was a modified thing to do pick ups and loads ... I hadn't found any base parts yet to try moving though.

Re: Epoch SP 1.0.3.1

Rachel
You find this at dayb.emyspot.com. Hopefully this will come up sometime soon.